Shooting in Buffalo

Idolater

"Lahey, I live in a tent!"
Tucker on Joe the Rapist going to Buffalo to exploit a tragedy for political gain.

And clip after clip after clip of the left bragging about their use of replacement theory as an electoral tool.



I know I must seem like Mr. Tom Tancredo in the 2008 Republican primaries, always connecting everything to illegal aliens no matter what, but this electioneering phenomenon is everywhere. Fox News is transparently electioneering for Republicans, at least 95% and the remaining 5% is where maybe the network needs to adjust a few details in order to make a coherent narrative for television, but the Republicans are actually dealing with votes and not viewers, so there's a lot of overlap but it's not a perfect eclipse.

And those who criticize Fox News come out of the closet as transparently electioneering for Democrats. And so by the very fact of them criticizing, they ipso facto (or is it de facto) become hypocrites, guilty of the exact thing they condemn Fox News for doing.
 

Idolater

"Lahey, I live in a tent!"
Murderers be murderin. Did you notice the murderer standing there, surrounded by people who knew what he had just done, they were standing feet from pools of his victims' blood, and not a single one of them murdered him, right there where he was standing? That's because there's a categorical difference between what he is, a murderer, and everybody else. It's not like every single one of those people didn't have a thought of murder, but not a single one of them did it. That's the stark distinction. Literally everybody else in at that scene had a better reason for murder than the murderer did.
 

Idolater

"Lahey, I live in a tent!"
I watched the actual video this mass murderer made while he mass murdered.

I carry every day, it's just part of my wardrobe. I know that had I been there, if I had been among the first victims of this mass murderer, I would have died just like they did, it would have done me next to nothing unless I saw him as he was getting out of his car and drew my little handgun immediately. I would have had then to make another snap decision and begin pummeling him with bullets from my little handgun, for me to have any chance at all of just surviving, not trying to be a hero, just making it to tomorrow.

So I strapped on my little handgun this morning, thinking about this mass murderer and what he did. You know, the most reasonable thing to think here is, I need to have a gun like he had, if I would have any chance if that ever happened to me, and I had to fight for my life, just so I could come home that night and see my wife and children again.

Our gun control laws suck. I can't carry around a rifle! That's against the law.

... something bad, in the direction of those evil rights violating laws.

Republicans.
Once I put a round or two on his body I'd have moved up to his head. Mr. Jerry Miculek teaches you how to use your gun best. It's a miniature artillery piece, and it's that same principle, you take a shot, re-aim, take another shot, lather rinse repeat until the threat's neutralized. At no point do you stop shooting until you're sure the threat's over.

It would be much safer if I had a rifle (or carbine) though, because I'd have been outgunned from start to finish with my little handgun. My only hope would have been to start shooting early and often until he stopped moving.

And again, I watched the video this mass murderer made. This would not be the plan to be the hero, this is just so that I could hopefully eat supper that night.
What do you think about all this @Hoping ? Curious.
 

Hoping

Well-known member
What do you think about all this @Hoping ? Curious.
Thanks for asking.
I pray everyday that God will protect, guard, and bless those I love, and myself, from all of the wickedness of wicked folks.
To this point my prayers, and my God, have been very effective in protecting me and those I love.
I thank God frequently for not thrusting me into any situation where I might have to use violence to defend myself or other from the violent.

And you know what?
I didn't have to get a license or be trained to pray.
 

Right Divider

Body part
Thanks for asking.
I pray everyday that God will protect, guard, and bless those I love, and myself, from all of the wickedness of wicked folks.
To this point my prayers, and my God, have been very effective in protecting me and those I love.
I pray everyday that God will not allow any pink elephants to trample me or my family to death.
To this point my prayers, and my God, have been very effective in protecting me and those I love.
 
Top