Shooting in Buffalo

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Hochul took over from Cuomo, and appears to be as ineffective.

This headline reminds me of the old bromide we used to have posted outside the walls of our cubicles back when I had a Dilbert job - The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

IMG_20220516_123427.jpg

She is a fool if she thinks the voices of hatred can be silenced through censorship. That will only drive them further underground where they will fester and ferment and ultimately explode with greater violence.

ok doser

I watched the actual video this mass murderer made while he mass murdered.

I carry every day, it's just part of my wardrobe. I know that had I been there, if I had been among the first victims of this mass murderer, I would have died just like they did, it would have done me next to nothing unless I saw him as he was getting out of his car and drew my little handgun immediately. I would have had then to make another snap decision and begin pummeling him with bullets from my little handgun, for me to have any chance at all of just surviving, not trying to be a hero, just making it to tomorrow.

So I strapped on my little handgun this morning, thinking about this mass murderer and what he did. You know, the most reasonable thing to think here is, I need to have a gun like he had, if I would have any chance if that ever happened to me, and I had to fight for my life, just so I could come home that night and see my wife and children again.

Our gun control laws suck. I can't carry around a rifle! That's against the law.

... something bad, in the direction of those evil rights violating laws.

Republicans.
First thing I did was I looked to see if there's any legal armor piercing handgun rounds available. I had forgotten that they had been outlawed long ago.

I guess the next best thing is to carry a Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum and a can of gasoline and a lighter. Knock him off balance with the revolver, rush in, douse him with gasoline, light him on fire and hope he's distracted enough not to shoot you.

Or get a bunch of armor piercing rounds for your little pistol on the dark web.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
First thing I did was I looked to see if there's any legal armor piercing handgun rounds available. I had forgotten that they had been outlawed long ago.

I guess the next best thing is to carry a Smith & Wesson 500 Magnum and a can of gasoline and a lighter. Knock him off balance with the revolver, rush in, douse him with gasoline, light him on fire and hope he's distracted enough not to shoot you.

Or get a bunch of armor piercing rounds for your little pistol on the dark web.
Once I put a round or two on his body I'd have moved up to his head. Mr. Jerry Miculek teaches you how to use your gun best. It's a miniature artillery piece, and it's that same principle, you take a shot, re-aim, take another shot, lather rinse repeat until the threat's neutralized. At no point do you stop shooting until you're sure the threat's over.

It would be much safer if I had a rifle (or carbine) though, because I'd have been outgunned from start to finish with my little handgun. My only hope would have been to start shooting early and often until he stopped moving.

And again, I watched the video this mass murderer made. This would not be the plan to be the hero, this is just so that I could hopefully eat supper that night.

Hoping

Banned
I am so grateful to God for allowing me to pray every morning after I rise from bed.
In those prayers I ask for protection and give thanks for yesterday's protection from all evil.

I recommend praying, to everyone.

marke

Hochul took over from Cuomo, and appears to be as ineffective.

This headline reminds me of the old bromide we used to have posted outside the walls of our cubicles back when I had a Dilbert job - The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

View attachment 3350

She is a fool if she thinks the voices of hatred can be silenced through censorship. That will only drive them further underground where they will fester and ferment and ultimately explode with greater violence.
She is right. The leftist propaganda fueling racial divisions and hatred in America need to be shut down, starting with the Biden White House Ministry of Twisted Truth and Deception.

1652736168226.jpeg

marke

See if you can guess why the shootings of these 33 black people in one city, on one weekend won't get covered by the leftist MSM

Too many supporters of lying leftist black racists and democrats think only whites are racists and only blacks are victimized.

1652739164759.jpeg

ok doser

Spoiler alert! It has been 6 months and Joe the Rapist STILL hasn't visited Waukesha.

marke

Spoiler alert! It has been 6 months and Joe the Rapist STILL hasn't visited Waukesha.
Question: Why does Biden never visit the scene of murders by blacks and Muslims but does find time to visit the scenes of murders by whites? Especially since black racist violence against whites has killed more victims than white racist violence against blacks?

Wimp out answer: Mumble, twist, prevaricate, excuse, whine, edit, and so forth, just to hide the fact that Biden is a racist against American conservatives and Bible-believing Christians.

1652743813370.png

BLM mass-murdering cop killer, Micah Xavier Johnson

ok doser

ok doser

I can't imagine what might have led that mentally ill kid to believe that wild conspiracy theory of flooding the United States with foreigners

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I can't imagine what might have led that mentally ill kid to believe that wild conspiracy theory of flooding the United States with foreigners
All he's done is what every murderer does, take advantage of some controversy and say it wasn't his fault. He's a despicable liar on top of a mass murderer. His words mean nothing.

marke

View attachment 3373

🤔

117,989 (illegal im)migrants were released into the U.S. in April

marke

Exactly. Imagine the power of brainwashing for a Muslim kid to blow himself and others up because his 'elders' told him to. Or a black kid to assault an armed cop because his peers think that is cool. Or poor people committing voter fraud because they have been told the crooks they help get elected will bring them more freedom and prosperity.

marke

White supremacist
Scary Black rifle which is illegal in this state
Live streamed to twitch

The good news is they caught him alive.

Hopefully they can unscrew his noggin poke around inside and figure out what made him tick.

What they won't do is give the victims Justice.

The news media does a poor job of reporting facts. Why is Biden focused on a white-on-black crime event when the majority of race-related events in America involve black-on-white crimes?

banner.jpg

Criminal Justice Information Services DivisionFeedback | Contact Us | Data Quality Guidelines | UCR Home

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3​

Murder
In 2016, of 3,499 white murder victims, 2,854 were murdered by whites and 533 were murdered by blacks. Of 2,870 black murder victims, 243 were murdered by whites and 2,570 were murdered by blacks. Translated, 15% of whites murdered in 2016 were murdered by blacks. Only 8% of black murder victims were murdered by blacks.

Biden and his democrat mob prove once again they only care about black lives murdered by whites, not white lives murdered by blacks or black lives murdered by blacks.

1652827435900.jpeg

ok doser

Tucker on Joe the Rapist going to Buffalo to exploit a tragedy for political gain.

And clip after clip after clip of the left bragging about their use of replacement theory as an electoral tool.

Last edited: