Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Bob Gonzales

My name is Robert Gonzales Jr. I'm the academic dean and a professor of Biblical Studies of Reformed Baptist Seminary. I'm blessed with a wonderful wife, Becky, and five children. We reside in Greenville, South Carolina.

OMEGA

Hello, Dr. Gonzales.

There are bible scholars here, Christians, Fundies, Atheists, Agnostics, Wicans, Catholics, and Real Christians like me.

You can ask me any question that you want or Send me a private message anytime .

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A hearty welcome aboard, Bob! :wave:

AMR

Last edited:

some other dude

Welcome Dr. Bob.

Hope you brought your hip boots - it can get pretty deep in here.

oh yeah - and watch out for this guy called keypurr. Ten to one he'll be in here in a minute to start sucking up.

And then Dena's bound to come around. She's pretty cool.

And this guy named Town Heretic - used to be involved in the law - I think he was convicted several times. He'll probably tell you he's a lawyer.

Last edited:

keypurr

My name is Robert Gonzales Jr. I'm the academic dean and a professor of Biblical Studies of Reformed Baptist Seminary. I'm blessed with a wonderful wife, Becky, and five children. We reside in Greenville, South Carolina.

Welcome Dr. Bob.
We all try to share our thoughts on God and his word. Hopefully you can help us to understand his word so we can better serve him.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well hello Bob. My brother lived in Charleston for a number of years. Lovely countryside you have in those parts.

I'm TOL's resident country lawyer and take part here intent on two particulars: agitating the anti-theist, mostly by denying him an unmerited objective high ground, and lightening the general atmosphere when and where needed.

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

Some other dude's a clearvoy..clairvy... quee.... he can see the future.

Welcome, Dr. Gonzales. Are you a YEC? :)

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Welcome aboard, Dr. Bob! I'm just across the river from the Southern Baptist Seminary in Louisville, KY.

fzappa13

They're everywhere. :noid:

Hi Bob :wave:

Ubiquitous, as it were ... but then again that may just be part and parcel of me living in the buckle of the "Bible belt". Heck, everybody has to be somebody ...take me for instance, I'm TOL's only practicing Nonismatist ... that is unless someone else has come out of the closet as of late.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Ubiquitous, as it were ... but then again that may just be part and parcel of me living in the buckle of the "Bible belt". Heck, everybody has to be somebody ...take me for instance, I'm TOL's only practicing Nonismatist ... that is unless someone else has come out of the closet as of late.
Me, on another thread. Practicing Nonismatist since 2003.

bybee

Welcome to TOL!
A question, what does "rightly dividing the word" mean to you?
It perplexes me.
Thanks, bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.