Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wizardofoz I probably could tell you since I fit the definition.

A Nonismatist rejects all 'isms' in the church and holds solely to the bible to form his theology. A simpler term is Sola Scriptura Christian. The Nonismatist's theology is only shaped by what is in the bible. He holds the bible to be the infallible words of God.

fzappa13

Me, on another thread. Practicing Nonismatist since 2003.

I didn't realize that much time had gone by ... life is so short. I'm about to lose my younger brother who is 52 ... it seems like just yesterday we we building tree houses together ...

Last edited:

fzappa13

A Nonismatist rejects all 'isms' in the church and holds solely to the bible to form his theology. A simpler term is Sola Scriptura Christian. The Nonismatist's theology is only shaped by what is in the bible. He holds the bible to be the infallible words of God.

Mas y menos

WizardofOz

Can either of you provide a link further detailing what nonismatism is all about?

Google has never heard of it, but I did find the following.....
I created this term, Nonismatism, to fulfill my need for a word to briefly express my approach to the word of God that the English language lacked heretofore.

Which may explain why I had never heard of it. :idunno:
Inzl Kett - how/when/where had your first heard the term?

Status
Not open for further replies.