Sessions met with Russian envoy 2X last year, encounters he later did not disclose!

musterion

mccaskill-lies-about-russian-meetings.jpg

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Sessions met with Russian envoy 2X last year, encounters he later did not disclose!

1. Attorney General Sessions was Trump's most important Congressional surrogate - why would the Russian Ambassador choose to only meet with Sessions and not any of the 25 other members of the Senate Armed Services Committee?

2. Given that this meeting occurred while the Russian's were leaking hacked emails about Hillary and the DNC just before the election, we are now supposed to believe that this topic never came up in a meeting between Sessions and the Russian ambassador.

3. Its been revealed that both General Flynn and Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, met with the Russian ambassador at Trump Towers, and yet we are to believe that "The Donald" knew nothing!

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sean Davis‏Verified account
@seanmdav

NYT repeated as truth Claire McCaskill's lie that she never met or spoke to Russia's ambassador, then stealth deleted it w/o any note.

absolutely disgusting. Trump is right to call the left wing media "enemy of the people"

Looks like you guys are trying to divert attention from your boy Sessions.

Jerry Shugart

Looks like you guys are trying to divert attention from your boy Sessions.

As if the Demo's are not trying to divert attention away from the fact that they lost the Presidental election fair and square. They are trying to excuse their loss by saying that the Russians (in cahoots with Trump) were responsible for that loss!

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sessions called on Loretta Lynch to recuse herself from the investigation into Hillary's private email server and to appoint a special prosecutor, and the reason he gave was Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton on that tarmac in Phoenix, does anyone remember that?

Now it seems it's his turn.

jeffblue101

Sessions called on Loretta Lynch to recuse herself from the investigation into Hillary's private email server and to appoint a special prosecutor, and the reason he gave was Lynch's meeting with Bill Clinton on that tarmac in Phoenix, does anyone remember that?

Now it seems it's his turn.

he already did for the fictional Russian Probes but it's democrats who are denying such a comparison
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...sions-russia-meetings-lynchs-clinton-meeting/
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told reporters on Capitol Hill today "there couldn't be a starker difference" between requests for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to rescue himself from Russia investigations and not calling for former Attorney General Loretta Lynch to rescue herself from investigations into Hillary Clinton after meeting President Clinton on a Phoenix tarmac before the election.

"Attorney General Lynch had a social encounter -- serendipitous, some might say, but -- when former president of the United States came by to say hello and they discussed their grandchildren. She did not have a major role in the Hillary Clinton campaign," Pelosi said. "This is a completely different thing."

The reason we have been saying that the Attorney General Sessions should step aside and maybe should never have been confirmed is because he was a surrogate. He was a very important part, one of the first people in the Congress to endorse President Trump," she added. "And now we see that he has not told the truth about it; had conversations with a Russian official, which why didn't he -- if they were innocuous, why didn't he admit it instead of lying about it?"

"So this couldn't be more stark in terms of relationship to the campaign and who the attorney general was speaking to. No, they're completely different, day and night."
:chuckle:

jeffblue101

Why Would Jeff Sessions Lie in Answer to a Question He Wasn’t Asked?

What I find remarkable is that Franken didn’t ask Sessions about any contacts he himself might have had with the Russians. He asked him what he would do if Trump officials had such contacts. So, Sessions wasn’t being pressed about his own contacts and deny having any, he volunteered that he didn’t “have communications with the Russians.” If Sessions was deliberately lying here, he went out of his way to lie under oath for no discernible reason. Who does that? Especially if, assuming for the sake of argument that Sessions had a cognizance of guilt, there were about a thousand different ways to dance around Franken’s question without creating this vulnerability.

There is also the phrase Sessions used, “communications with the Russians,” which it seems is pretty clearly meant to denote the sort of nefarious coordination that Franken is getting out. All of this suggests that the most reasonable reading is that Sessions wasn’t thinking of his two contacts with the Russian ambassador — one of which was very informal in a large group — in this context. (I’m not an expert on Russian intelligence operations, but it is hard to believe that the Kremlin sends its ambassador to the U.S. to brief U.S. senators about them and coordinate how to carry them out.)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
what are you talking about?

don't you remember all those threads anna started about obama?

me neither

Put on your some other dude/koban thinking cap and you'll remember the olden posts:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-the-gulf&p=2359325&viewfull=1#post2359325

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-the-gulf&p=2359969&viewfull=1#post2359969

Is it all coming back to you yet? I sure wasn't a fan back then - if so many threads hadn't been pruned, there would be a lot to find. I don't know if musterion was here yet posting under his other username at the time.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
As if the Demo's are not trying to divert attention away from the fact that they lost the Presidental election fair and square. They are trying to excuse their loss by saying that the Russians (in cahoots with Trump) were responsible for that loss!
Trump is so consumed with demonizing the intelligence community, media and judiciary as "enemies of the American people" that he has yet to send any meaningful legislation to Congress.

If I was a conservative, I would be questioning as to why Trump and his Administration can't get their act together by introducing meanimgful legislation - despite enjoying the luxury of having majorities in both the House and Senate,

musterion

Along with Senator McCaskill, Senators Blunt (R., Mo.), Bozeman (R., Ark.), Cantwell (D., Wash.), Casey (D., Pa.), Klobuchar (D., Minn.), Landrieu (D., La.), Reed (D., R.I.), Whitehouse (D., R.I.), and Wicker (R., Miss.) met with Kislyak in 2013 to discuss international adoption policy. According to Foreign Policy, about 30 Senate Democrats attended a 2015 meeting with top diplomats from Russia and other nations; this meeting was intended to bolster support for the Obama administration’s Iran deal. In 2014, Senators John McCain and Dick Durbin met with Kislyak to discuss Crimea. . .

One of the great distortions of politics in the Trump era is selective falsification of norms [selective outrage] (If we are going to defend constitutional norms — as we should — we should be honest about what norms are actually norms.) Contrary to the partisan memes du jour, it is quite common for senators to meet with foreign diplomats, and for years American policymakers have not uniformly shunned all contact with Russian diplomats.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445420/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-contact-abnormal

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Put on your some other dude/koban thinking cap and you'll remember the olden posts:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-the-gulf&p=2359325&viewfull=1#post2359325

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-in-the-gulf&p=2359969&viewfull=1#post2359969

Is it all coming back to you yet? I sure wasn't a fan back then - if so many threads hadn't been pruned, there would be a lot to find. I don't know if musterion was here yet posting under his other username at the time.

two posts from a thread knight started :chuckle:

you lose