Theology Club: SaulToPaul and His Nightmare Exegegesis

Jerry Shugart

You are harassing Bro. SaulToPaul. You have opened more than a few call out threads, one in particular was on this very same topic and was only opened a week ago. You're a stalker and it came as no big surprise to me that you had opened another one. I'm sure it won't be the last, sadly.

Why do you not even attempt to defend STP's idea that these words are written to unsaved people?:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

As usual STP's comrades do not even attempt to defend his ideas but instead attack me. They must actually think that if they attack me enough STP's argument will go from being "foolish" to being "wise."

But that is not going to happen. If you think that STP's idea is correct then why do you not defend it?

Danoh

Jerry is one self-deluded individual. In his every post he pretends as if he is asking something when it is obvious - in - every - single - post that he is merely attempting to bait any and all into where he can tell them how wrong they are, how deluded they are, how this, that, the other.

What a pompous, self-deluded, disingenuous bully, the man continues to prove to be.

glorydaz

Jerry is one self-deluded individual. In his every post he pretends as if he is asking something when it is obvious - in - every - single - post that he is merely attempting to bait any and all into where he can tell them how wrong they are, how deluded they are, how this, that, the other.

What a pompous, self-deluded, disingenuous bully, the man continues to prove to be.

But he seems sincere. I honestly don't think he realizes how others perceive him or how annoying he really is. :idunno:

Jerry Shugart

Why do you try to make me the subject of this thread?

Of course it is because you haven't figured out a way to convince anyone with an open mind that Paul would actually write this to a group of unsaved people:

"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us" (Ro.8:15-18).​

Why would Paul tell these people that they are "joint-heirs with Christ"
and that they will be glorified together if he thought that they were unsaved?

No wonder that you refuse to actually address what Paul wrote at Romans 8:15-16 and instead want to make me the subject of this thread!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
SORRY for the Gerry with a G lovers - i had to neg rep him. it went down to Zero.
since the reset i only negged GT and now Jerry. both were called for -

musterion

I knew a man Bojerry and
he'd post for you
his divisive view.

Silver hair, askin' lots but answerin' not,
tapdancing to a
strawman's tune.

He'd post so high he'd make you cry,
trying to troll
ol' STP down.

Mr. Bojerry,

Mr. Bojerry,

stop.

glorydaz

I knew a man Bojerry and
he'd post for you
his divisive views.

Silver hair, askin' lots but answerin' not,
tapdancing to a
strawman's tune.

He'd post so high he'd make you cry,
trying to troll
ol' STP down.

Mr. Bojerry,

Mr. Bojerry,

stop.

Is this it? Is this my song?

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got the swing!

:Christine

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, once again you refuse to defend your idea that Paul wrote these words to a group of unsaved people:

No, I refuse to defend it again and again and again and again.

Heir and I have thoroughly explained what we believe to be true about the Romans and their letter. You do not like the answer. But we have given you scriptural responses.

You have the problem of believing that "Jesus is the Christ" is the gospel of Christ. You will have to answer for that at the Judgment Seat, because the Bible calls it the gospel of God.

SaulToPaul 2

What does Jerry expect, really?

Does he not know that saint john w the great and I both graduated Thank The Laude from the Institute of Eisegesis and Sloppy Exegesis of Akron, Ohio?

We studied extensively under Dr. Herman Eutic.

Jerry Shugart

Guess it is about Jerry, isn't it?

Only because you and others would rather talk about me in the hope that no one will notice that none of you want to actually defend the ridiculous idea that Paul addressed these words to the unsaved:

Why would Paul tell these people that they are "joint-heirs with Christ" and that they will be glorified together if he thought that they were unsaved?

Jerry Shugart

What does Jerry expect, really?

I expect you to actually defend you idea that Paul would say the following to a group of unsaved people:

All you have shown on this thread is that you wouldn't touch these words of Paul with a ten foot pole!