Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus didn't preach Paul's gospel, he perched his own. Had the Jews adopted Jesus' original gospel and lived up to their calling, they would be preaching the gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven today from Jerusalem. Instead we get the gospel after the Roman world remodeled it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You have reading comprehension problems and frankly get banned from HOL more then I do. I've never taken pot shots at Christ or Christianity. I have pointed out that there was an original gospel preached by Jesus and the twelve and then the new gospel that developed after Jesus left.

Before the cross the apostles didn't go from town to town preaching Christ crucified, a fence post could figure that out. But then again I have to take into consideration the unthinking nature of this audience.
I'm banned for silly behavior and ranting, but not blasphemy like you.

Lon

You take pot shots at Christ and Christianity every chance you get. You discount the Holy Bible with the excrement of UB
You have reading comprehension problems and frankly get banned from HOL more then I do.
"HOL?" :think:
I've never taken pot shots at Christ
:think:
The Bible presents a erratic, convoluted picture of a deity that young people world wide no longer believe in....a God who puts lieing spirits and evil spirits into his children, who plays games on his kids with the Satan God, to the 2 separate gospels of Christ all caped off with a Book of Revelation that reveals nothing but the dark minds of its opocolyptic editors.
Having said that, one might actually prefer little green aliens to that disaster!
or Christianity.
:think:
It's more like ... Westboro Baptist around here.
a fence post could figure that out. But then again I have to take into consideration the unthinking nature of this audience.
You idiots think it was a good thing for Jesus to be rejected and killed!..
...albeit, Jesus used the occasion his death for a good purpose... [ :doh: ]
What fools you are!
... swine ... unwilling to be honest about biblical flaws...
... never wrestle with a pig... You are... far above these swine.
There wasn't an option for "disciple of the original gospel Jesus preached to the Jews" so I had to choose "other." I find the human sacrifice [of Jesus] to be a grotesque theory held by primitive people on a savage world.
Biblical idolitrors
:plain:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Corrections.......

Corrections.......

You take pot shots at Christ and Christianity every chance you get. You discount the Holy Bible with the excrement of UB

False charge here, and ever more pompous claim that the UB is "excrement". Really? Have you stooped so low as to use such foul language to smear a book you haven't even read or have no real knowledge about? An intelligent person would likely do more to call your holy book worse than 'excrement' as it's God does the most heinous of things like command genocide, genital mutilation, animal and human sacrifice and more, when the God revealed in the UB is a loving, kind, compassionate, forgiving Heavenly Father, upholding only the highest most noble, righteous and merciful attributes worthy of Deity. This is why some early Christians rejected the wrathful, more war-like Yahweh of the OT and instead chose to worship the loving Heavenly Father that Jesus represented...since they couldn't reconcile the two.

Before you slander a book, you need to provide evidence for your critique and acquire at least a basic knowledge of the content. Consider the Foreword and the 12 papers here in their entirety for starters if u would know the foundational theology of what you call "excrement". Until you provide evidence of what qualifies as 'excrement'...after educating yourself...your judgments are based on ignorance, presumption and bigotry.

I'm banned for silly behavior and ranting, but not blasphemy like you

Which goes to show 'blasphemy' is in the eye of the beholder.....just like one man's hero is another man's heretic. You continue to err because of ignorance and presumption like many others here. If you want to judge the UB's story of Jesus, properly inform yourself by reading its account, then you can judge for yourself. You cannot prove the NT contains all the words and deeds of Jesus, nor disprove that other records may exist that provide more detailed info.

»»»»»»»»»

Caino mentioned the disciples of Jesus preaching the kingdom of God during his time on earth as he sent them forth to proclaim the kingdom. What were they preaching as instructed by Jesus before his crucifixion? You may want to research that. It may have been that later after Jesus crucifixion and resurrection that the original gospel was modified with additional elements, ideas and concepts, even from among his original disciples...yet taken even further by innovations by Paul in his gospel to the Gentiles...which was a branch unto itself.

See: Jesus as figurehead; Paul as founder (of Christianity)

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Full Definition of potshot
: a shot taken from ambush or at a random or easy target
: a critical remark made in a random or sporadic manner

Thanks Lon for that out of context trip down memory lane. In context none of those quotes are random.

And Jesus still didn't preach Paul's gospel.

Lon

call your holy book worse than 'excrement' as it's God does the most heinous of things like command genocide, genital mutilation, animal and human sacrifice and more
Blasphemy from your own mouth and evaluation.
Before you slander a book, you need to provide evidence for your critique and acquire at least a basic knowledge of the content.
Mindlessly repetitive mantra. I have read it. PJ has read my posts concerning it. Your response is nothing but :blah: :blah: :blah: mindless assertion counter the fact.

your judgments are based on ignorance, presumption and bigotry.
Er, no. It is based off of some of his own reading, and reading what I, Journey, and others have reposted of it with our commentary of incredulity.

Next? Realize your own blasphemous and insufferable comparisons draw the very angst and you ineptly can't seem to imagine why it comes your way afterwards. Cultists, every last one of you, have this incredibly miniscule capability of understanding self-fulfilling prophecy. It is like you really don't see it coming :dizzy:

Which goes to show 'blasphemy' is in the eye of the beholder.....just like one man's hero is another man's heretic. You continue to err because of ignorance and presumption like many others here. If you want to judge the UB's story of Jesus, properly inform yourself by reading its account, then you can judge for yourself. You cannot prove the NT contains all the words and deeds of Jesus, nor disprove that other records may exist that provide more detailed info.
Er, no. A ban for behavior fits nowhere into the definition of blasphemy. Is calling someone a coarse name the same as blaspheming God? No, not but in the mind of a universe-within-me pseudo-offense at that point. Blasphemy is innocuous and insipid when it is no further than the end of your proverbial nose. The only offense is the God-you-schoolgirl-sentiment at that point.

»»»»»»»»»
Caino mentioned the disciples of Jesus preaching the kingdom of God during his time on earth as he sent them forth to proclaim the kingdom. What were they preaching as instructed by Jesus before his crucifixion? You may want to research that. It may have been that later after Jesus crucifixion and resurrection that the original gospel was modified with additional elements, ideas and concepts, even from among his original disciples...yet taken even further by innovations by Paul in his gospel to the Gentiles...which was a branch unto itself.
Ignorance from U-rant-a-lot ignorance. Or "Ignorance is, as ignorance does" -Forrest Gump
The message given then was to Jews and for Jews only. Your ignorance and the ignorance of the UB is astounding. You nor Caino have the first clue what nonsense you two speak unrecognizably against the scriptures. Every last bit of it is this inept UB brain-washing. ALL of it. You,he,it contradict what it says at every inept turn. Rather than challenge someone to read your book, you two really ought to stop being entire hypocrites and read the NT (or again, while REALLY paying attention for a change).

I don't have to read every inane little thing you pop up on the internet. I'd think I'm much better read than you will ever be, given your gullibility and misconceptions of scripture. You were a Mormon, now you are UB. That is all your story will ever read on TOL. Both are well beyond reasonable. I remind you that Knight suggested you'd all be happier somewhere else. You certainly wouldn't have to put up with people on a website of your own. Look into a free webpage all your own and make your and our lives a lot happier. -Lon

Lon

Full Definition of potshot
: a shot taken from ambush or at a random or easy target
Um, the UB is NOTHING but under a bush. Also included in the definition, though not given here, is that it is a shot taken in disdain, deserved or not. That is certainly true and a given.

: a critical remark made in a random or sporadic manner

Thanks Lon for that out of context trip down memory lane. In context none of those quotes are random.
First, I think you are random. Second, it doesn't matter if you contest that or not because you fit the bill on all other counts and this'd just be in addition.

And Jesus still didn't preach Paul's gospel.
1) He made many references to it an its future fulfillment. Unlike you, I've read my bible multiple times. 2) Random. My response was about you taking shots at Christ and Christians. Not about this: Random.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Let the records speak........

Let the records speak........

Blasphemy from your own mouth and evaluation.

Just facts, which you personally assume is 'blasphemy'. Yahweh commanded slaughter of men, women and children (genocide), mutilation of one's organs(circumcision), animal sacrifice, meticulous observance of 613 laws and more...even if one explains such away and claims to be under a 'new covenant'....the old records hold. Such facts are not themselves blasphemous, unless you deem them so. So waving the 'blasphemy' flag is more telling of a mentality insecure and posturing on the defensive (polemics, apologetics, etc.), instead of dealing with the hard cold facts of the biblical record.

Genocide in the name of the Lord:

And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain. Deuteronomy 2:34

And we utterly destroyed them, ... utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. Deuteronomy 3:6

And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2

And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. Deuteronomy 7:16

Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. Deuteronomy 13:15

But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. Deuteronomy 20:16-17

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ***, with the edge of the sword. Joshua 6:21

So smote all the country ... he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. Joshua 10:40

Thus saith the LORD of hosts ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***. 1 Samuel 15:2-3

If you're going to malign, denigrate and demean another religious book, at least have the moral decency and intellectual honesty to see the problems and discrepancies in your own before pointing fingers.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Um, the UB is NOTHING but under a bush. Also included in the definition, though not given here, is that it is a shot taken in disdain, deserved or not. That is certainly true and a given.

First, I think you are random. Second, it doesn't matter if you contest that or not because you fit the bill on all other counts and this'd just be in addition.

1) He made many references to it an its future fulfillment. Unlike you, I've read my bible multiple times. 2) Random. My response was about you taking shots at Christ and Christians. Not about this: Random.

Love your posts Lon. :thumb:

Lon

Just facts, which you personally assume is 'blasphemy'. Yahweh commanded slaughter of men, women and children (genocide), mutilation of one's organs(circumcision), animal sacrifice, meticulous observance of 613 laws and more...even if one explains such away and claims to be under a 'new covenant'....the old records hold. Such facts are not themselves blasphemous, unless you deem them so. So waving the 'blasphemy' flag is more telling of a mentality insecure and posturing on the defensive (polemics, apologetics, etc.), instead of dealing with the hard cold facts of the biblical record.
Er, you called it 'worse than excrement.' :plain:

If you're going to malign, denigrate and demean another religious book, at least have the moral decency and intellectual honesty to see the problems and discrepancies in your own before pointing fingers.
1) No.
2) Context, which cultists never seem to understand. That's why I always question intellectual prowess.
Kill vs murder, that sort of thing.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Er, you called it 'worse than excrement.' :plain:

No, I said an intelligent person knowing about Yahweh commanding genocide and other problematic actions might consider the Bible worse than the word pj used to describe the UB. I have never stooped so low to call another person's revered holy book as 'excrement'. That kind of vile accusation could only come from the vitriol within one's soul. It is crude, gross and disgusting to even infer such a thing. Yet you and others of your 'company' seem to encourage such speech, even gloat over it. Remember the source and who brought up the word 'excrememt'. It's appalling.

1) No.
2) Context, which cultists never seem to understand. That's why I always question intellectual prowess.
Kill vs murder, that sort of thing.

The case of Jehovah commanding genocide and other oddities is in the record...to which new innovations and conventions have been added, explaining away such things as to how God has changed his mind, installing new programs with new terms.

I'm not a cultist....so quit representing me as one. The UB is only one of many religious books and revelations of the past few centuries, and for me serves as a springboard for discussion....this is all, as my vast commentary shows on the subject, for any interested (mostly on the UB thread). I as a student of religious philosophy and spirituality draw from an eclectic heritage and many schools since truth is universal, - differences arise in the various ways, language and forms that such principles are related...the essentials being of the same essence or spirt-source. Each tradition has their own myths and symbols.

journey

Freelight and Caino,

The urantia UFO cult materials are fiction, almost as good as comic books. There is no comparison between them and the Holy Bible. The Holy Bible is God's Word, and the urantia book is the dreams and fabrication of a madman. You should already know that members of TOL will never accept your urantia garbage. You've spent tons of time and effort and have accomplished exactly ZERO. You're still begging people to read your garbage.

Lon

No, I said an intelligent person knowing about Yahweh commanding genocide and other problematic actions might consider the Bible worse than the word pj used to describe the UB. I have never stooped so low to call another person's revered holy book as 'excrement'. That kind of vile accusation could only come from the vitriol within one's soul. It is crude, gross and disgusting to even infer such a thing. Yet you and others of your 'company' seem to encourage such speech, even gloat over it. Remember the source and who brought up the word 'excrememt'. It's appalling.
Ah, so a slam but trying to skate the TOL blasphemy rules.... :plain:

The case of Jehovah commanding genocide and other oddities is in the record...to which new innovations and conventions have been added, explaining away such things as to how God has changed his mind, installing new programs with new terms.
Er, whatever you've drawn for your conclusion was hasty and malformed, but it does show that the 'hypothetical intellectual' is you.

I'm not a cultist....so quit representing me as one.
Yes. You are.

The UB is only one of many religious books and revelations of the past few centuries, and for me serves as a springboard for discussion....this is all, as my vast commentary shows on the subject, for any interested (mostly on the UB thread). I as a student of religious philosophy and spirituality draw from an eclectic heritage and many schools since truth is universal, - differences arise in the various ways, language and forms that such principles are related...the essentials being of the same essence or spirt-source. Each tradition has their own myths and symbols.
Keep telling yourself that. You are a cultist, however. You were as a Mormon when you were one then, too. You never stopped, just changed from one to the other.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, that all men and women are the Sons and Daughters of the living God, that salvation is by faith. Paul's gospel is largely about Jesus as a human sacrifice, a continuation of the old Pagan ideas adopted by evolved Judaism that there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

If this wasn't true it wouldn't bother you, you wouldn't give (2) people the attention that you do on a board with many.

The idea that an innocent deity must die so that the ultimate deity, who is Love, can finally forgive is an invention of humans not deity.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus taught the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, that all men and women are the Sons and Daughters of the living God, that salvation is by faith. Paul's gospel is largely about Jesus as a human sacrifice, a continuation of the old Pagan ideas adopted by evolved Judaism that there is no remission of sin without the shedding of blood.

If this wasn't true it wouldn't bother you, you wouldn't give (2) people the attention that you do on a board with many.

The idea that an innocent deity must die so that the ultimate deity, who is Love, can finally forgive is an invention of humans not deity.

Do you consider yourself to be fairly intelligent or kind of a cretin?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I'm intelligent enough to figure out that Jews don't have Aborigine babies. Do you have the courage to defend the Father against the writings of the Jews???????

Zeke

I'm happy to see you on vacation Zeke. Your brain is filled with fantasy and science fiction.

Well I would remind you this is called the religious section, in the which includes the Esoteric views I propose as being part of many religious views past present and into the future, It's not my fault Knight included this section so all these infractions are baseless and foolish, close this so called religious section down if it hurts you and you're Gods feelings so much.