Satan, Inc (TOL's heretic's list)

genuineoriginal

No thanks, I've already made my case clearly. I don't think more needs to be said about this, but I will 'correct' ignorance and false assumptions as I see them.

Then we should just make it clear that Urantia comes from the doctrines of devils spoken of in 1 Timothy 4:1, just like the doctrines of the UFO cults like Heaven's Gate.

journey

No thanks, I've already made my case clearly. I don't think more needs to be said about this, but I will 'correct' ignorance and false assumptions as I see them.

You won't be correcting anyone on the urantia UFO cult and its materials. All you have is opinions, and nearly everyone disagrees with you. Consider yourself corrected. See how that works?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was able to find some cached pages online of the list. Not sure when I last updated it, but I found this one from 7/16/12. Again, let me know if I am missing someone.

Here is the list as of 10/15/13:

The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians)

1) Keypurr
2) Pierac
3) csuguy
4) adopted son 77
5) Paul McNabb (Mormon)
6) Seydlitz77 (Mormon)
7) Martin.Harris (Mormon)
8) Elected4ever
9) Squeaky
10) Aner
11) Lazy Afternoon
12) truebeliever7
13) jerzy
14) krystyna
15) Krsto
16) Oatmeal
17) meshak
18) jamie

Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd):

1) Rightglory
2) Spitfire
3) Evoken
4) chrysostom
5) rbdeli
6) RC_Eagle
7) The Reverent One
8) annabenedetti
9) The Barbarian
10) patricius79
11) Yahushuan
12) IXOYE - makes salvation and born again two separate events
13) graceandpeace - makes salvation and born again two separate events
14) Cruciform
15) Truthsetsfree
16) genuineoriginal "Salvation is given only to those who merit it by pleasing God"

The 'Paul is a godless liar' crowd (Ebionites) (**this crowd also believes works are necessary for salvation)
1) Glenda (Glenda also denies the deity of Christ, she is trying to get to the bottom of the Lake of Fire)
2) jeremysdemo

Miscellaneous
1) Freelight (spiritualist/universalist)

If you are on this list and you repent of your heresy, or if you find my categorization of your beliefs is in error, just post and let us know.

If you feel someone needs to be added to the list, either post or PM me. In order to speed things along, if you can post a link to one of the offending party's posts reflecting their heresy, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, a person must have a decent amount of posts and have been around for a few months at least to be considered for the list. I don't want to throw every one post wonder who wanders through here onto the list. After all, this is TOL's list and if the person isn't a regular visitor, they don't make the cut.

Thanks for any help or feedback.

:wave2::thumb::wave:

I have always believed Jesus is God.

Jesus is a man, the first born of many brethren, who was made God by His Father.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

LA

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Then we should just make it clear that Urantia comes from the doctrines of devils spoken of in 1 Timothy 4:1, just like the doctrines of the UFO cults like Heaven's Gate.

The same kinds of right wingers in Judaism said Jesus was in league with Satan. His own family thought he was nuts. Every time a prophet or new revelation occurs the rednecks react in fear.

Epoisses

Alien and UFO propaganda are setting the stage for the last days when Satan and his angels will appear on earth to deceive the world. They have always worked behind the scenes but in the last days they will come out of the shadows and take physical form and it won't be pretty. The bug-eyed greys and reptilians are demons.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I've often appreciated your posts Freelight. Don't let them force you into the cookie cutter mold. That's so boring.

Hi Epoisses :)

Thanks. I hear ya, but its their preconceived cookie-cutter mentality that I'm trying to expose, because its not entirely correct, and I've shared why. If there are no UFOs associated with the UB in any way whatsoever, you cant apply that acronym. Hello?

Also, we've already shown that any 'denomination' or 'version' of Christianity or any other religious tradition or community, can be categorizes as a 'cult' - so one 'cult' criticizing and calling another 'cult' a 'cult' is rather entertaining. And just because one cult classifies itself as 'orthodox' doesn't give it any credibility beyond its own claim, but only serves to inspire more division and antagonism towards other schools of thought, calling them 'heretics',...and we see this mentality mirrored on this very thread, look at the title and go figure. This is why I've shared earlier that this list and the whole gesture is satirical, at best, besides just continuing the same old divisive 'heretic-hunting' and 'orthodoxy' trials that have spanned centuries within Christianity, the councils honing their dogma to a "t" so they could weed out the heretics to preserve their own golden calves, and topple any others down.

On that note, few have even begun to engage the wonderful topics that a volume such as the UB contains, to at least catapult discussion to new heights in an exploratory way, challenging old beliefs, paradigms and concepts, discovering new horizons. If one wants to move past the typical old boring theological formats, and expand consciousness, the UB is one among other books that can help facilitate such discussion. That is why I contribute to that particular thread having read/studied parts of the UB over the years, and serve as a expositor there...in the interest of 'creative-dialogue'. The volume merits at least that much because of its contents. Those who have been here for many years know that I'm very eclectic and a student of many different schools and religious philosophy in general, such diversity inflecting a more wonderful synthesis of what is shared in commentary. Language is art, and how we communicate that is how we express the logos of the soul. This is expanded from a greater cosmological-context in the UB. Those who keep using the term 'UFO cult' and attacking/belitting the UB, reveal their own nature and character, with its subtle agenda of the 'true believer' mentality, common to a fundamentalist mind-set, which thrives on 'apologetics' because they are in need to continually defend their exclusive belief-system and create 'enemies' out there to give their 'crusade' some validity, make them feel they are doing something for 'God', etc. Things go south from there......

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

I've clearly addressed/responded to your previous claims here, so they still stand. Your claim above is your own assumption only. You are still not getting the facts, and lumping the UB (remember, the UB is a book, not a cult)....with UFO cults like Heaven's Gate. Sorry, you're still missing it. You can demonize anything you choose to, but if you want to get into specifics, I suggest you read the UB for yourself (try the first 5 papers for starters), and our UB thread and engage your questions/criticisms and discussion points there, where it is appropriate to do so. You may do that if you want to engage in discussion. -that's what that thread is for.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
There is more out there.......

There is more out there.......

Alien and UFO propaganda are setting the stage for the last days when Satan and his angels will appear on earth to deceive the world. They have always worked behind the scenes but in the last days they will come out of the shadows and take physical form and it won't be pretty. The bug-eyed greys and reptilians are demons.

There is more to modern Ufology than meets the eye, not even touching the subject of life on other planets. The above is a common belief among some Christians, but even it may need researching. My research into extraterrestrial life, exopoltics, and Ufology remains open-minded. My former thread 'ET Theology' explored more of the spiritual teachings given thru ET contact (both physical and telepathic). My only existing one which includes Ufology is the 'Disclosure Project' thread. I haven't added anything for awhile, but may do so in the future. I don't think all UFO contacts or extraterrestrial communications are 'satanic' from my research so far.

I might note this has little to do with my knowledge of the UB, except to say it confirms that there is life on other planets and we are by no means the only inhabited world in the cosmos. The UB claims there are millions of inhabited worlds in the cosmos. There are 7 Superuniverses which have thousands of universes within them, and we are but from a universe within the 7th Superuniverse, so that might show you the scale of what is out there. To assume we are IT, is rather myopic. But as we shared,...the UB does not speak of any UFOs of any material nature, neither any 'technology' associated with such...which puts it in some way outside of the realm of 'modern UFOlogy', since its more of a religious-philosophical-cosmological revelation of the nature of God and purpose of life within an evolutionary context, showing the eternal progression of souls in their journey Godward, which is actually at the very center of the cosmos, since the Universal Father (who is also part of the Paradise Trinity) is the First Source and Center of all that is. This wonderful view shows that our journey towards 'God' is more 'inward' than 'upward', ...but both apply metaphorically speaking, in any case :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi Epoisses :)

Thanks. I hear ya, but its their preconceived cookie-cutter mentality that I'm trying to expose, because its not entirely correct, and I've shared why. If there are no UFOs associated with the UB in any way whatsoever, you cant apply that acronym. Hello?

With talk of celestials the only difference is that they didn't arrive on flying objects ? How did they get here ? Mentally ? Even without the UFO connection there iare E.T.s in the papers. They are like the papers of a small child with a vivid imagination and a decent vocabulary.

I enjoy your posts freelight because you don't post much UB content. Whenever I see that I don't read much before I see blatant lies and false belief.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Consider......

Consider......

With talk of celestials the only difference is that they didn't arrive on flying objects ? How did they get here ? Mentally ? Even without the UFO connection there iare E.T.s in the papers. They are like the papers of a small child with a vivid imagination and a decent vocabulary.

Remember the biblical record has God communicating to man thru dreams, visions, open voice, angelic/celestial visitations, even thru the mouth of an *** on one occasion. It looks like 'God' can speak to man in many ways, eh?

Sorry pj, but the papers cover fields of religion, science and philosophy that transcends what a child could understand, as far as the terms and their meanings are concerned, within the grander context of cosmology, the divine hierarchy, the various angelic orders, the dispensations of creation, the evolutionary progress and perfection of souls in their journey Godward, etc. I don't know where you're getting any 'childish' content, but your free to include those sections in the UB thread if you want to discuss them.

I challenge you to read the Foreward of the UB, which is a synopsis of the theology/cosmogony revealed in the papers and tell me if that is on a child-level of comprehension or mentality. It far surpasses it. Then I challenge you to read the first 12 papers and show what is unintelligent or inconsistent therein. Again, we can take this to the UB thread and engage there.

I enjoy your posts freelight because you don't post much UB content. Whenever I see that I don't read much before I see blatant lies and false belief.

Thanks :cool: I am but a sentient being enjoying an earthly journey, but within a greater cosmos of ever expanding consciousness, as creation is but a process of life unfolding its potential. That is all that is going on.....energy, matter, consciousness.....a universe engagement ;)

I only quote or give commentary on passages in the UB if inspired to do so, but I would remind you that such passages will have meaning and value related to whatever subject is under discussion. You would also have to show what parts of what passages are 'blatant lies' and 'false belief'. The UB upholds only the highest most pure religious values and principles, so on this level, you cannot deny such, unless you would deny the religious values and principles found in the Bible, since there are one and the same in their Spirit-source.

If you would get a foretaste of what 'truth' is in the UB, go here for starters. It would startle most to even consider that 'reality' may be something altogether different than what they've assumed, and abandoning their 'script' (prescriptions, opinions, beliefs, etc.) can be a very scary experience. When you drop all your concepts, opinions, beliefs...there is only reality itself, being what it IS. This is the greater/higher consideration of non-duality, of which I may make another thread one day.

journey

I see that the two urantia UFO cult members here are still begging people to read their materials. This has been going on for a long time, and there are NO takers. I doubt they could pay enough to get folks to read it.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

They travel using seraphic transport which is an encapsulation inside an actual seraphim. Its not a space ship. It's how Gabriel arrived on earth to make appearances to Marry and others. The reason UB haters use UFO's is to try to marginalize us as stupid people. That's exactly what the Jews and others did to Christians in the early years. Christianity started as a very small sect of followers of a carpenter from Nazareth. It took many years before Peter and Paul's Christian message began to have a larger appeal.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They travel using seraphic transport which is an encapsulation inside an actual seraphim. Its not a space ship. It's how Gabriel arrived on earth to make appearances to Marry and others. The reason UB haters use UFO's is to try to marginalize us as stupid people. That's exactly what the Jews and others did to Christians in the early years. Christianity started as a very small sect of followers of a carpenter from Nazareth. It took many years before Peter and Paul's Christian message began to have a larger appeal.

You have to admit Caino, what you believe in is a little strange, to say the least? Do you bring that UB insanity up in front of complete strangers? Are you wearing an aluminum foil helmet while doing so?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You have to admit Caino, what you believe in is a little strange, to say the least? Do you bring that UB insanity up in front of complete strangers? Are you wearing an aluminum foil helmet while doing so?

I do admit that, the UB is not only a little strange, you don't even know the even more outright bizarre things revealed in the UB! But intellectual honesty demands a little consistency Grosnick, I guess being born into Christianity you just accept the outrageous claims of the Bible as somehow being "normal" or the standard?

Tell us why the angels of the Bible appear to have wings? At least the UB gives a rational, plausible explanation as to what they are in light of out understanding of the material world.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do admit that, the UB is not only a little strange, you don't even know the even more outright bizarre things revealed in the UB! But intellectual honesty demands a little consistency Grosnick, I guess being born into Christianity you just accept the outrageous claims of the Bible as somehow being "normal" or the standard?

Tell us why the angels of the Bible appear to have wings? At least the UB gives a rational, plausible explanation as to what they are in light of out understanding of the material world.

The difference between The Bible and the ub is, I believe/trust in God's written word, however, the ub causes me to giggle. However, that's just me.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The difference between The Bible and the ub is, I believe/trust in God's written word, however, the ub causes me to giggle. However, that's just me.

The priest who wrote the Bible tell you God wrote it, you believe that, I don't, That's the difference. The Celestials who wrote the UB flat out tell us that the UB is NOT written by God!

Right Divider

Body part
The priest who wrote the Bible tell you God wrote it, you believe that, I don't, That's the difference. The Celestials who wrote the UB flat out tell us that the UB is NOT written by God!
The cultist finally comes clean and admits that he's a God hating angel worshiper.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The cultist finally comes clean and admits that he's a God hating angel worshiper.

Sorry,...but you by your own devotion or affiliation to a religious belief-system or by being a member of a religious community, could be called a 'cultist' just as well. Just because Caino is a reader of the UB, this doest not necessarily make him a 'cultist'. So using that 'term' as a pejorative doesn't cut it. Its infantile, and just more meandering from a fundamentalist mentality. I've addressed the whole UFO misnomer and the word 'cult', so perhaps a bit more education on your part would be helpful.

Secondly, Caino does not hate 'God', and does not worship 'angels', so where you get that is beyond me. Nowhere in the Bible or UB are we encouraged to worship angels, for 'God' alone is the subject of our worship, although 'God' uses his angel-ministers (celestial personalities, divine Sons) to represent him, this includes 'communication' from these beings to man. Why you need to inject the phrase 'god hating' is indicative of your own religious angst albeit misdirected. If you really knew what the UB teaches and the 'God' it represents, you could not have such an attitude, since true knowledge would correct you.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry,...but you by your own devotion or affiliation to a religious belief-system or by being a member of a religious community, could be called a 'cultist' just as well. Just because Caino is a reader of the UB, this doest not necessarily make him a 'cultist'. So using that 'term' as a pejorative doesn't cut it. Its infantile, and just more meandering from a fundamentalist mentality. I've addressed the whole UFO misnomer and the word 'cult', so perhaps a bit more education on your part would be helpful.

Secondly, Caino does not hate 'God', and does not worship 'angels', so where you get that is beyond me. Nowhere in the Bible or UB are we encouraged to worship angels, for 'God' alone is the subject of our worship, although 'God' uses his angel-ministers (celestial personalities, divine Sons) to represent him, this includes 'communication' from these beings to man. Why you need to inject the phrase 'god hating' is indicative of your own religious angst albeit misdirected. If you really knew what the UB teaches and the 'God' it represents, you could not have such an attitude, since true knowledge would correct you.
Oh no, I'm getting called out by another one of THEM.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I see that the two urantia UFO cult members here are still begging people to read their materials. This has been going on for a long time, and there are NO takers. I doubt they could pay enough to get folks to read it.

A proper discussion of a subject requires a basic education of that subject, or if its a book in this case, a proper reading of at least some fundamental portions of it, especially on its theology, the nature of God, relationship to individuals and the universe, etc. This would include the first 12 papers. Its not that difficult a read, neither is it that lengthy. You have refused and failed to read or educate yourself on the material, so are unqualified to critique it, much less know it.

Its also amazing that you assume that because I've recommended someone read the first few papers of the book, so they know the theology being presented, that I'm trying to proselytize people to accept the book. That is a misguided assumption, since learning the material is a basic requirement in order to have an informed discussion on it. Since you have not met the requirements or earned a rightful discussion of the material, you are just a heckler here, and your posts prove it. You'd be better off finding a better more productive hobby.