SABBATH KEEPING

God's Truth

BE SPECIFIC, you lazy tool.

You can't read what you said? You are wrong, for Paul wasn't given any revelation that Peter and the others weren't given first. Paul doesn't say he was taught something different than the other apostles. Paul doesn't say only he is to be imitated. Paul says to imitate him as he imitates Christ!

In fact, Paul says to the GENTILES THAT THEY IMITATED what those in the Jewish churches do.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

DID YOU READ THAT?

Paul does NOT say what you claim he says. You make it up and inject it into the scriptures.
Show me where Paul says that he got the exact same message as Peter and others.

Paul is a minister of the NEW COVENANT that Jesus made and taught to the Jews.

Romans 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

Read this scripture, Paul is speaking of how Jesus made him a minister of the new testament JUST LIKE THE OTHERS ARE.

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3

8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Do you not understand that Jesus TAUGHT THE MINISTRY OF THE SPIRIT?

Do you not understand that is what Peter and the other apostles taught too?

Peter was baptizing people with the Holy Spirit before Paul

Hebrews 7:22By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Hebrews 9:15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

...and more, I have many more.

clefty

God who knows everyone's heart knew that Abraham would obey everything that He said.
that is true...remember that for later...

and interesting that He didn't specify exactly what it was that Abram DID to earn his being put into Him...remember that for later too...

It means I obey and have understanding.
private interpretation has you obeying in false worship NOT His way...it's ok you are not the only one...in fact Israel fell into idolatry over and over again...even circumcised and with the Sabbaths and ceremonial laws..

Your version is your choice teacher's understanding.
ok...just hear to learn why else you "NOT FOR ME" your heresy...

God your own by obeying Jesus and learning from him instead of following the one who tickles your ears.
now you are making up English grammar laws too...LOL

You deny the TRUTH about shadows.
that they still ARE and are of good things still to come? From Him?

You have fallen away from Christ and grace because you try to be justified by shadows.
again NOPE again and again your reprobate mind has you blind to that...

the Sabbath does NOT justify ANYONE it is a sign between those that keep it because they were justified by Him and Him the giver and justifier of those that keep it...

I keep those and more.
now you lie...

Don't add to God's Word.
ok you first...

Nowhere anywhere does God say we have to learn the languages in the Bible in order to know Him.
we don't HAVE to do anything and can know Him...we WANT to learn more and as much as...you know gratitude for what He did...and to understand Him is to LOVE Him...

God brings His teachings to us in our language.
using people who are NOT LIKE YOU thinking "NOT FOR ME"

There were people and denominations that tried to suppress God's Truth, and still do so today.
as YOU do...and with false teaching...

There were Catholic's false teachings and persecutions, and well as Protestants.
yup...most of which was MADE UP STUFF from the bible...you know changing stuff...NOT like Him His...

All denominations teach some kind of falseness.
yup...as if WWJD included HAM dinners after Sunday church...LOL

False teachings keep one from the truth.
yup...you do not go in yourself and well prevent others causing them to stumble...not sure why you insist...

but yup since Satan said I would be like Him...and started your "not for me" rebellion...Eve picked continued the rebellion and like you ADDED to the WORD and deceived herself..."but but there was a change...a NEW law...DO NOT TOUCH" yup just like you and your claims to added new law...

Your analogies are NOT in the Bible and not from God they are from your own mind and are illogical.

Did Noah build the ark without faith first?

Abram bind his son without faith?

What did Adam and Eve DO in order to be created?

Jesus tells exactly how to be the person he saves.
how to be a person he saves? you mean a sinner and enemy? You claim JUST LIKE A PHARISEE what you DO saves you...wow...and like them you put on burdens you did not lift yourself...you were saved DOING NOTHING for it...and HE SAVED YOU...

now staying clean and not going back to your vomit or wallowing that is entirely something else...

You are evil to say such a thing to me.
you claim Jews were not really sorry when they confessed and repented...as if you KNEW THEIR HEARTS...
"The Jews did a righteous act by giving a sin offering---BUT THEY WEREN'T really sorry for their sins. "

only Yah knows the heart...and here you are claiming Jews didn't mean it...

"It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins." Heb 10:4

Hebrews was clear sacrifices do NOT take away sin...ONLY HE CAN...is why it is a daily thing...sacrifice daily...death to self daily

Not just "I am made perfect and put in Him"

I also say you think yourself God by changing both His times and law...

just as Satan thought himself God and started your "NOT FOR ME" rebellion away from Him and His ways...

you didn't even judge their fruit...I have judged yours...

clefty

Jesus fulfilled the SHADOW teachings.
and now it is our turn...to fulfill them too...

and loving others JUST AS HE LOVED does just that...

fulfill does NOT mean destroy or do away or change into NEW something as that destroys the Old something...

Matthew 3:15 V-ANA
GRK: ἐστὶν ἡμῖν πληρῶσαι πᾶσαν δικαιοσύνην
NAS: it is fitting for us to fulfill all
KJV: us to fulfil all
INT: it is to us to fulfill all righteousness

You think Yahushua wanted to conspire with John the Baptizer and destroy righteousness? LOL

Matthew 5:17 V-ANA
GRK: καταλῦσαι ἀλλὰ πληρῶσαι
NAS: to abolish but to fulfill.
KJV: to destroy, but to fulfil.
INT: to abolish but to fulfill [them]

Romans 15:13 V-AOA-3S
GRK: τῆς ἐλπίδος πληρώσαι ὑμᾶς πάσης
NAS: of hope fill you with all
KJV: the God of hope fill you with all
INT: of hope may fill you with all

You think Paul wanted Yah to destroy the believer with all joy and peace? LOL

Colossians 1:25 V-ANA
GRK: εἰς ὑμᾶς πληρῶσαι τὸν λόγον
NAS: on me for your benefit, so that I might fully carry out the [preaching of] the word
KJV: for you, to fulfil the word of God;
INT: toward you to complete the word

You think Paul became a minster to destroy the Word of Yah? LOL

Of course there were changes.
sure Heb 7 talks about the transference of priesthood and well some changes to the administration of the Law were necessary...just like when Obama left and Trump came in...do you think that transfer CHANGED OR ABOLISHED THE CONSTITUTION?....hmmm...hang on...LOL

but sure the administration of the Law has been changed from man to Yahushua...One Eternal...and no need for blood shed but sacrifice of our lips...just like between temples without a temple or now...

Are these changes:

You have to go through Jesus now to remain God's.
right the MYSTERY of the TRUE HIGH PRIEST is revealed as Yahushua...finally

Jesus is the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.
at the end after final judgement final day of AtONEment...until then sin of the World remains...

He can help take away sins from your life though...we are NEVER sinless...but do sin less...PERFECT IN HIM as He covers us

It is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean but what comes out.
do you seriously NOT choose what you put in your pie hole? Does anything that enters your mouth happen by accident our you don't otherwise know?

A clean pure circumcised Holy heart would never let an UNCLEAN anything into its mouth...desiring to remains an undefiled temple...

An uncircumcised defiled heart would let anything in as "eat whatever" is the rebellion...

No more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.
oh? vengeance is His and judgement day justice is coming...you can be sure...

Only one marriage during the life of a spouse.
so does that destroy "thou shalt not commit adultery"? does that change the law...is it NEW? NO CERTAINLY NOT...we establish this law...Yahushua reaffirms its IDEAL did NOT abolish the former but amplified it

Love your enemies.
how is that different from

Leviticus 19:34
You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 23:7
Do not despise an Edomite, for he is your brother. Do not despise an Egyptian, because you lived as a foreigner in his land.

Not lusting in your heart.
so it is ok to commit adultery as long as there is no LUST? you really claim the law was abolished and a new one established...LOL

Not hating your brother.
so killing without hate is ok...WOW...seriously you really think Yahushua here voided annulled destroyed prior law?

Jesus is the temple.
NOT the physical temple in Jerusalem but yes the TELOS goal of the whole OT was Him...

Those things CHANGE what Moses taught because Jesus is what Moses' teachings were leading to, Jesus Christ.
and He taught and demonstrated the New Covenant lifestyle prior His death...DO THAT...NO CHANGES after the Testator dies...

If Jesus is the temple, then the earthly temple and going there isn't the same meaning anymore.
right no more blood shed...that temple was NOT WANTED by Yah but David...it was always plan B...just like He wanted to be their king but they LIKE YOU wanted something NEW like the world...

If Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, THEN THE SACRIFICE OF ANIMALS AREN'T needed anymore.
right they NEVER DID TAKE AWAY SIN but were merely a shadow...which well point to Him...

just like the Sabbath remains a memorial to WHAT HE DID...both at Creation to MAKE us...and at Egypt to SAVE us...

If it is NOT what goes in a man that makes him unclean---THEN FOOD CANNOT MAKE YOU UNCLEAN ANYMORE.

you really need to study that out because a reprobate heart sees everything clean...not even Peter agrees with you...and he was there when Yahushua taught that lesson...

instead he warned of wolves and false teachers coming in to have people eat whatever...wolves do not care about unclean meat...LOL like you

God's Truth

and interesting that He didn't specify exactly what it was that Abram DID to earn his being put into Him...remember that for later too...

The scriptures say PLAINLY that Abraham obeyed ALL that God commanded.

private interpretation has you obeying in false worship NOT His way...it's ok you are not the only one...in fact Israel fell into idolatry over and over again...even circumcised and with the Sabbaths and ceremonial laws..

You are the one who believes in some man's private interpretation. You just take comfort in many following that man and not just you.

Tell us what the name of your denomination is. lol

Right Divider

Body part
You can't read what you said? You are wrong, for Paul wasn't given any revelation that Peter and the others weren't given first. Paul doesn't say he was taught something different than the other apostles. Paul doesn't say only he is to be imitated. Paul says to imitate him as he imitates Christ!

In fact, Paul says to the GENTILES THAT THEY IMITATED what those in the Jewish churches do.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus: You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone 16 in their effort to keep us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. In this way they always heap up their sins to the limit. The wrath of God has come upon them at last.

DID YOU READ THAT?
It's quite obvious that you cannot read the scriptures for what they actually say but for what you want them to so. Your BIAS is so ridiculous that you TWIST each and every scripture that you quote.

Paul is ONLY comparing their SUFFERING and not their DOCTRINE.

1Th 2:14 KJV For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

DID YOU READ THAT?

Paul is NOT saying "everything is identical". Paul is talking about ONE SPECIFIC THING.... their SUFFERING.

YOU are so falsely indoctrinated that YOU read YOUR bias into the entire Bible.

clefty

The scriptures say PLAINLY that Abraham obeyed ALL that God commanded.
unlike you...and that was still AFTER he was chosen...

nothing there about Abram obeying first and then being put into Him...

You are the one who believes in some man's private interpretation. You just take comfort in many following that man and not just you.

Tell us what the name of your denomination is. lol
glad you are not so offended you will not respond to me...LOL guess you realized you ARE changing times and law...playing God...

and now it's back to the all about ME "tell me more about you your private life"...typical...hate the message focus on the messenger...

God's Truth

ok...just hear to learn why else you "NOT FOR ME" your heresy...

now you are making up English grammar laws too...LOL

I have made over 80,000 posts on this site, more than what it stated because there was a time when the people here had their posts cut.

How many posts have you made here?

You try to laugh at me for a typo here and there once in a while just shows you are too worldly and don't see your false beliefs are worse than anything.

that they still ARE and are of good things still to come? From Him?

The good came, and all those not in that good by the time he comes again are going to experience wrath and are going in the lake of fire.

again NOPE again and again your reprobate mind has you blind to that...

the Sabbath does NOT justify ANYONE it is a sign between those that keep it because they were justified by Him and Him the giver and justifier of those that keep it...

You think you are justified by it. Don't forget either about you claiming a day will make your unclean self clean again, and a bath too.

now you lie...

I don't lie. You keep saying I do shows what kind of person you are.

God's Truth

we don't HAVE to do anything and can know Him...we WANT to learn more and as much as...you know gratitude for what He did...and to understand Him is to LOVE Him...

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

What you say is not from God and it even goes against God. You prove you are the liar not me as you say I am.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them.

God's Truth

Did Noah build the ark without faith first?

Abram bind his son without faith?

What did Adam and Eve DO in order to be created?

Faith alone is dead and can't save anyone.

A person could obey first or have faith first.

See John 7:17 and Acts 26:20.

how to be a person he saves? you mean a sinner and enemy?

All have to repent of their sins to be saved and call on the name of the Lord.

You claim JUST LIKE A PHARISEE what you DO saves you...wow...and like them you put on burdens you did not lift yourself...you were saved DOING NOTHING for it...and HE SAVED YOU...

now staying clean and not going back to your vomit or wallowing that is entirely something else...

You contradict yourself and are illogical.

you claim Jews were not really sorry when they confessed and repented...as if you KNEW THEIR HEARTS...
"The Jews did a righteous act by giving a sin offering---BUT THEY WEREN'T really sorry for their sins. "

I was speaking of what God said.

only Yah knows the heart...and here you are claiming Jews didn't mean it...

God says their righteous acts were like filthy rags. That is what God says.

Isaiah 1:14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.
Your hands are full of blood!

16 Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
17 Learn to do right; seek justice.

Their righteous acts of sin offerings became filthy because they kept sinning.
We can talk about this more so maybe you can get rid of your falseness.

"It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins." Heb 10:4

Hebrews was clear sacrifices do NOT take away sin...ONLY HE CAN...is why it is a daily thing...sacrifice daily...death to self daily

God said to shed the blood of animals TO ATONE FOR THEIR SOULS.

God said to do it!

It made the people outwardly clean.

That is scripture.

God's Truth

It's quite obvious that you cannot read the scriptures for what they actually say but for what you want them to so. Your BIAS is so ridiculous that you TWIST each and every scripture that you quote.

Paul is ONLY comparing their SUFFERING and not their DOCTRINE.

DID YOU READ THAT?

Paul is NOT saying "everything is identical". Paul is talking about ONE SPECIFIC THING.... their SUFFERING.

YOU are so falsely indoctrinated that YOU read YOUR bias into the entire Bible.

That is exactly what you do and what you are.

You cherry pick a scripture I give and throw out the rest.

Now show where Paul says he was given a revelation that Peter and the others didn't get.

Show the scripture where he says he is the minister of a different covenant.

Since you see you can't, why not give up your false beliefs for God's Truth?

God's Truth

unlike you...and that was still AFTER he was chosen...

nothing there about Abram obeying first and then being put into Him...

What?

You have no understanding about the scriptures and God.

Abraham wasn't put in God until Jesus shed his blood on the cross.

glad you are not so offended you will not respond to me...LOL guess you realized you ARE changing times and law...playing God...

I will reply to posts that show you are being careful.

You have twice went too far.

It is good you know to back off your evil when you speak to me or you will not get a response and then write your long posts for nothing.

and now it's back to the all about ME "tell me more about you your private life"...typical...hate the message focus on the messenger...

What you say shows you are ashamed of your ear tickler.

God's Truth

and now it is our turn...to fulfill them too...

and loving others JUST AS HE LOVED does just that...

fulfill does NOT mean destroy or do away or change into NEW something as that destroys the Old something...

The old rules and regulations is abolished.

They were NAILED TO THE CROSS.

Jesus gave new commands.

Notice you don't acknowledge what I post about Jesus saying one spouse in your spouse's lifetime?

Notice you don't acknowledge that he made a new law that says no eye for eye and tooth for tooth EVEN THOUGH Moses says eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

You think Yahushua wanted to conspire with John the Baptizer and destroy righteousness? LOL

What?

He can help take away sins from your life though...we are NEVER sinless...but do sin less...PERFECT IN HIM as He covers us

When a person is saved, they become perfect and holy and sinless. Then we live our lives living up to that.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

do you seriously NOT choose what you put in your pie hole?

Can you control what comes out of your pie hole?

What you type here is what is coming out of your pie hole, and it is what is making you unclean.

Does anything that enters your mouth happen by accident our you don't otherwise know?

Jesus says it doesn't make anyone unclean.

Believe what Jesus says.

A clean pure circumcised Holy heart would never let an UNCLEAN anything into its mouth...desiring to remains an undefiled temple...

The Bible says YOU defile people with your saying to obey the old law purification works.

so does that destroy "thou shalt not commit adultery"? does that change the law...is it NEW? NO CERTAINLY NOT...we establish this law...Yahushua reaffirms its IDEAL did NOT abolish the former but amplified it

It is about what I said about one spouse for the life of your spouse.

Is that why you don't listen to Jesus? You talk about my pie hole, how about your pie hole? How about your other ways you don't obey?

clefty

I have made over 80,000 posts on this site, more than what it stated because there was a time when the people here had their posts cut.
the Pope has the most followers and catholics have been around the longest...SO?

How many posts have you made here?
too many...should have been more 2 John 1:10...learning the hard way...LOL

You try to laugh at me for a typo here and there once in a while just shows you are too worldly and don't see your false beliefs are worse than anything.
wasnt even laughing you seriously didnt make sense was bringing your attention to it...you could fix it but being perfect means no need to right?

The good came, and all those not in that good by the time he comes again are going to experience wrath and are going in the lake of fire.
yup the good things still to come which the shadows still point to...

You think you are justified by it. Don't forget either about you claiming a day will make your unclean self clean again, and a bath too.
yup even He gave up on reprobate minds like yours...I need to follow Him more closely...

I literally JUST POSTED that Sabbath does NOT justify anyone...but those that are justified BY HIM then keep it...they WANT to because He did before doing the SAVING of them with His death...then He and the apostles STILL kept KEEPING the Sabbath...

You really are purposely ignoring this and keep repeating “you are justifying yourself by keeping Sabbath”

Maybe that is exactly what you are afraid of...LOL

I don't lie. You keep saying I do shows what kind of person you are.
you said you keep the other 9 and many others too...when you do not...

You steal worship from Him and kill the Spirit...and lie about what He did...

clefty

1 John 2:4 Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

What you say is not from God and it even goes against God. You prove you are the liar not me as you say I am.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

2 John 1:6 And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands.

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them.

and when your fruits look MORE like His we will all know you are indeed loving Him...

I can’t help notice how often you cherry pick through most but certainly these scriptures...always leaving out 1 John 2:6

He who says he abides in Him should also live as He lived.

understandable as to why you ignore this one...

clefty

Faith alone is dead and can't save anyone.
faith alone can...HIS MERCY forgives those on a death bed making confession...

A person could obey first or have faith first.
remember when outwardly the Israelites were keeping the Laws and well INWARDLY they were lying...

Yah HATED their festivals and sacrifices because outwardly they obeyed but NOT INWARDLY...

Is why FAITH and now in HIM changes the heart of stone to flesh to be circumcised...

Even obedience does NOT mean LOVE...ask a any parent who has a child that obeys but does NOT Love

Or any citizen who obeys but does NOT LOVE this country...

Or any neglected wife who obeys but does NOT LOVE...

See John 7:17 and Acts 26:20.
no clue what you are doing to these texts...

All have to repent of their sins to be saved and call on the name of the Lord.
by force and fear or bribe? And LORD LORD is NOT enough...

But I was addressing the fact that only those that realize they NEED salvation will do it...and to that WHILE WE WERE SINNERS AND ENEMIES HE SAVED US...we just need to have faith in Him having done that and then obey...gratefully Him HIS WAY

You contradict yourself and are illogical.
nope you claim you do something for him to put you inside...I say you do NOTHING but believe...then do NOT go back to your vomit and wallowing because He saved you from that

I was speaking of what God said.
always changing the goal posts...you made a judgement that sin offerings were NOT sincere...

Sin offerings BTW NEVER DID AWAY WITH SIN...and were for SINS ONE DID NOT EVEN KNOW THEY DID...

And you think you can remember all the sins you need to confess...LOL

God says their righteous acts were like filthy rags. That is what God says.
filthy menstrual rags because NATURALLY SHED BLOOD defiles...specific chosen symbolic blood cleanses symbolically

Paul was really getting to the point that our works defile our natural blood defiles...only His cleanses

Isaiah 1:14 Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals
I hate with all my being.
They have become a burden to me;
I am weary of bearing them.
15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,
I hide my eyes from you;
even when you offer many prayers,
I am not listening.
Your hands are full of blood!

16 Wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your evil deeds out of my sight;
stop doing wrong.
17 Learn to do right; seek justice.

They LIKE YOU thought NEW worship was better and fell into idolatry over and over again

Their righteous acts of sin offerings became filthy because they kept sinning.
they kept sinning because the law was only designed to POINT OUT THEIR NEED OF SALVATION and as Heb concludes sin offering NEVER made perfect as that was NOT what they were to do...but ONLY POINT OUT NEED FOR HIM...

We can talk about this more so maybe you can get rid of your falseness.
I fear my given up on reprobate hearts as He did is coming soon...

All you were teaching me is NEW rebellion another reason to “NOT FOR ME” what is for ALL...and you are NOT teaching any thing new but repeating the same Schtick over and over again...

God said to shed the blood of animals TO ATONE FOR THEIR SOULS.

God said to do it!

It made the people outwardly clean.

That is scripture.
it was supposed to...but it did NOT that is also scripture...is WHY they needed a savior...from their sins...and is WHY HE became flesh...to show us HOW and WHY...and the LIFESTYLE of those who are SAVED by faith...in Him His ways...the faith OF Yahushua...

clefty

What?

You have no understanding about the scriptures and God.

Abraham wasn't put in God until Jesus shed his blood on the cross.
He believed and it was credited as righteousness...because he obeyed...the One who secures it was guaranteed...by Law unchanging...

I will reply to posts that show you are being careful.

You have twice went too far.

It is good you know to back off your evil when you speak to me or you will not get a response and then write your long posts for nothing.
you still wish to change both times and Law...as satan did wishing to replace God...

You really haven’t responded but just repeat the same thing to convince only yourself your private interpretation...

But yes at least you do respond...others here just ignore...

What you say shows you are ashamed of your ear tickler.

You do not wish to know you wish to mock and redicule...

And this after I defended you to those MADDER than you...how rude can you get?

You are welcome for affirming that believing Jews had every right to be upset with Paul IF and ONLY IF Paul taught:

“every day is Holy eat whatever and never die”

of course that would make believing Jews upset at Paul because that is NOT what Yahushua taught...

Luke said Jews were indeed claiming it was taught “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

but even Luke made clear it was FALSE WITNESS designed to stir up the Jews and SLANDER poor Stephen

who did NOT teach that because Jesus DID NOT do that...

because if He did then Luke was a liar...it would be TRUE WITNESS what the slandering Jews accused Stephen of

clefty

The old rules and regulations is abolished.
what was abolished in His flesh was the enmity Jews had of goyim...

They were NAILED TO THE CROSS.
three things were nailed to the cross...His body, a sign, and our wages...1 Peter 2;24...nothing about a the Law being nailed...cant nail stone to wood...LOL

Jesus gave new commands.
with the Old Ones you know My Law NOT the Son’s new upgraded edited version 2.0 Laws...all 10 remain...

Notice you don't acknowledge what I post about Jesus saying one spouse in your spouse's lifetime?
sure I do...you just dont read

I asked if this ONE MARRIAGE RESET abolished the existing “no adultery” law...is it a new law certainly NOT we establish this law...this ONE SPOUSE PER LIFE law...I even said Yahushua REAFFIRMS its the Law’s IDEAL it DID NOT abolish the former OT but AMPLIFIED IT...but “no no no...NEW LAW CHANGED OLD” is all you parrot

Notice you don't acknowledge that he made a new law that says no eye for eye and tooth for tooth EVEN THOUGH Moses says eye for eye and tooth for tooth.
again your reprobate mind blinds you to reality I said “vengeance is His and judgement day justice is coming...you can be sure”

And NO WHERE is it documented where there were one eyed blind men running around at the time of Christ...

LOL...you really don’t read do you...I was expounding on how “FULFILL” is used in other texts and in Matt 3:15 fulfill was used for when Yahushua and John the Baptist fulfilled righteousness...but according to you fulfill is destroy...so LOL...

And of course you think the Law is destroyed you HAVE TO...

When a person is saved, they become perfect and holy and sinless. Then we live our lives living up to that.
so they do fail or? And HOW do we do that? Live as He lived or a NEW way we ADD to deceive ourselves with...change His Law to fit our lifestyle and not change our lives to match His Law...

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

You missed 12“NOT that I have already attained or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.”

Please also read where you make Paul cry as 18“for many walk but are the enemy of Christ...19whose god is their belly and mind is on earthly things” like pork bellies and every day laying about...

Oh and look at 20”For our citizenship is in Heaven...” hmmm do new citizens have a different set of Law or are they under the same as the Natives? LOL...you really do wish to divide His kingdom...that is how MAD you are about the Sabbath

Can you control what comes out of your pie hole?
so that is how you evade my question...which mean you do NOT control what you stuff your face with...because YOUR heart is defiled...

What you type here is what is coming out of your pie hole, and it is what is making you unclean.
shouting snakes dogs and synagogue of Satan does NOT make one unclean...especially when it is meant to knock some blindness out of reprobate minds and hearts of stone...

Jesus says it doesn't make anyone unclean.

Believe what Jesus says.
because you already are unclean...you cant make dirty what already is dirty...and your uncirumcised heart and NOT inner jew mind allows unclean in...BECAUSE YOU ALREADY ARE DEFILED

Just like adultery starts with the eyes

Or killing with anger in the heart...

The Bible says YOU defile people with your saying to obey the old law purification works.
nope...He says follow ME live as I live...LOVE AS HE DID fulfills the Law...

It is about what I said about one spouse for the life of your spouse.
oh see there is hope for you yet...as you finally saw I did respond to you after all...

Is that why you don't listen to Jesus? You talk about my pie hole, how about your pie hole? How about your other ways you don't obey?

Let’s stick to HOW Jesus fulfilled the Law...amplified it...affirmed it and now it is our turn...

As Paul said establish it...and to lead others to Him...

Faith does not annul or make void the Law...is what Paul wrote...to Romans...copy me as I copy Christ...do that

God's Truth

the Pope has the most followers and catholics have been around the longest...SO?

You keep with the dishonesty and I won’t discuss with you any more.

I don’t debate dishonest people.

You complained about a typo I made and I told you that I hadn’t had that many in 80,000 posts.

So what does the Catholic’s pope have to do with anything?

God's Truth

yup the good things still to come which the shadows still point to...

I only go by Jesus, not shadows.

I am a child of the light.

You are in the shadows.

yup even He gave up on reprobate minds like yours...I need to follow Him more closely...

I have a powerful testimony of Jesus saving me.

I literally JUST POSTED that Sabbath does NOT justify anyone...but those that are justified BY HIM then keep it...they WANT to because He did before doing the SAVING of them with His death...then He and the apostles STILL kept KEEPING the Sabbath...

I will show you where you err. You do try to be justified by the old law, by shadows, because you claim you are right with God by honoring those things. You even say that if you break the shadow works you are unclean for a day, or until you have a bath.

You have fallen away from Jesus not gotten closer to him

You really are purposely ignoring this and keep repeating “you are justifying yourself by keeping Sabbath”

Maybe that is exactly what you are afraid of...LOL

This is some of your error:

food and drink is ONE way we LEARN what it means to be SAVED and DO THING made HOLY by Him as He makes us HOLY...we defile ourselves and wash and wait until sundown and become CLEAN AGAIN

You are not in grace. There is no doubt about it.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

you said you keep the other 9 and many others too...when you do not...

You steal worship from Him and kill the Spirit...and lie about what He did...

You sound like a demon.