SABBATH KEEPING

God's Truth

clefty

Colossians 2:16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Did you read that? Let no man judge you according to a sabbath day, and it doesn't say what you say about the body of Christ gets to judge us.

The Sabbath is about trusting in God who provides.
We are to trust and obey Jesus, Jesus who is the bread from heaven.

Jesus explains that David ENTERED the house of God. We ENTER God's house when we come into Jesus.

We see that God gave the bread from heaven. Jesus is the bread from heaven.

Exodus 15:4 Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.
28 Then the LORD said to Moses, “How long will you refuse to keep my commands and my instructions?
29 Bear in mind that the LORD has given you the Sabbath; that is why on the sixth day he gives you bread for two days.
Everyone is to stay where they are on the seventh day; no one is to go out.”

John 6:63 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

In repentance and rest is our salvation. THAT IS ABOUT JESUS.
We must repent of our sins and rest in Jesus.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 30:15 This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest";

"And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse, who shall stand as a banner to the people; for the Gentiles shall seek Him, and His resting place shall be glorious.'' Isaiah 11:10.

Sabbath means to set apart.

We are set apart to God by Jesus Christ.

See John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

The Lord Jesus sanctifies us with the Holy Spirit who is the seal and the sign for a circumcision not done by hands.
John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

We can see from the scriptures that the sign is not of a passing day and not of circumcision in the flesh done by human hands, but the sign is of the Holy Spirit we receive.

God's Truth

clefty

Psalm 95:7-11 King James Version (KJV)​​​​​​​
7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.
Hebrews 4
A Sabbath-Rest for the People of God

1Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. 3Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,

“So I declared on oath in my anger,

‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.” 5And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

6Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:

“Today, if you hear his voice,

do not harden your hearts.”

8For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. 11Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

Those scripture prove that JESUS IS THE SABBATH REST.

God's Truth

clefty

Jesus is our Sabbath rest. No one has to regard one day more special than any other day anymore.

On the Sabbath day, the law said that no one could work, not to even lift objects, Do you see the correlation from Sabbath day no works to no works for being saved? This is a prophecy, this is a teaching tool; this is about salvation to come through Jesus.

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9.

Luke 6:9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

People used to have to be put to death for breaking the Sabbath.

Jesus shows us that is no more.

God's Truth

clefty

Jeremiah 17:22 You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.

John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

John 5:10 he Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed

Isaiah 58:13 "If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,

That scripture is about stop sinning and delight in the Lord, to honor him and obey him, and think only what is lovely and true.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

This next scripture further shows that.

Isaiah 65:2 "I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts,

Right Divider

Body part
They're not the same group of Jews, you numbskull.

The Jews Paul went to in Jerusalem are not the same group from Asia (what we today call Turkey) who beat up Paul. If you would actually pay attention to the scripture when you read it you would know that.

She thinks that BELIEVING Jews were threatening Paul.... She's quite a piece of work.

clefty

She thinks that BELIEVING Jews were threatening Paul.... She's quite a piece of work.

And yet IF Paul was indeed teaching as yours claim...that yet another gospel another christ to another group...be sure that believing Jews would indeed have responded in such manner...as Paul would be teaching against their Law and customs...

which since this ekklesia was in the OT wilderness has been for both Native and Foreigner ALIKE...ONE law for both...as demonstrated in the Sabbath commandment...to the stranger within thy gates...the ONLY commandment that inclusive...

There in the wilderness already ONE Body He already the Head...already full of those NOT of Jacob...and heirs to the SAME promise...by the same Law

so

Rather than MOCK her you should accept believing Jews would indeed bristle at ANOTHER body being NEWLY formed by MYSTERY unrevealed to them...

Paul according to yours would be rebuilding the middle wall of separation between Jews and Greeks...and of course that would renew the enmity He had destroyed...

imagine being told you will have to go through tribulation but this other group doesnt have to persevere endure keep the faith and will be raptured when trouble comes...

imagine as a believing Jew hearing about the favoritism and partiality He has with a NEW dispensation to another group...as your own is “put on hold”

You don’t think believing Jews would take offense at Paul’s new dispensation of “NOT FOR ME”

I mean His Law is a burden right? His Sabbath an unbearable yoke? And now believing Greeks are exempt?

“Hey Moishe...did ya hear Saul sayin’ dem goyim mensch don’t need to hurry and close their deli on Fridays and get to make more money on Shabbos?”

”oy vey Shmuel...and to think Saul also say dem goyim mensch get to sell Ham hocks and Bacon bro...shrimp too!...they gonna run us out of business I tells ya”

LOL...

As history shows it took CENTURIES to fully divorce the church from all things “Jewish” as “NOT FOR ME”

and that “new body” birthing was not bloodless...

And just as Jews resented Paul...

believing Jews would resent Paul’s NEW “NOT FOR ME” DISPENSATION...

I am sure yours have felt heat from the christian orthodoxy to your MAD variation and continuation of their more traditional “not for me”....

But yes...I do think IF Paul was teaching your MAD...believing Jews would get upset...just as GD thinks they are already upset Paul is teaching that in Him “all days are Holy...eat whatever...we will never die”....and she aint even MAD...wellll....

Right Divider

Body part
30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut.

31 And as they went about to kill him, tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.

36 For the multitude of the people followed after, crying, Away with him.
Perhaps you're new to the English language and do not understand figures of speech.

"all the city" is a GENERALIZATION and not a literal 100%.

Are you not aware that the vast majority of Jerusalem were NOT believers in Christ?

If you think that BELIEVERS IN CHRIST would threaten Paul with murder.... well.... you're dumb.

It means they enforced the old law for the temple.
Mostly true... and Jesus told His disciples to obey them.... i.e., KEEP the LAW.

clefty

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

Genesis 26:4-5I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Has nothing to do with why Abram was chosen to start with...but yes he DID obey...

You still dont with your new law “every day holy eat whatever never die”

I obey and that includes having faith.
your own version...

Jesus says it is a shadow.
nope He doesnt...and yes He does say to keep it as He kept His Father’s will as so should you claiming you abide in Him LIVE AS HE DID

Faith in his blood justifies, and it is no more of the works of the law, such as observing the Sabbath.
you don’t keep the other 9 either...are they works too? LOL you are so

Faith and right action.
exactly...that is the order...even the thief on the cross had faith and WOULD HAVE DEMONSTRATED IT IN A REPENTANT LIFESTYLE had he lived...

Faith alone is dead and can't do anything.
Noah had faith first and then HAD to build...duh

It surely can't save anyone.
sure it can...and because it compels works befitting repentance...but someone who confesses and repents and dies without chance to live out their faith is NOT unsaved...DUH

They had to do what God said to do.
and STILL like you they made up their own worship and idolatry...even circumcised and keeping Sabbaths...STILL FAILED...idolatry is real...loss of faith = His is NOT FOR ME...they were cut off...not bearing fruits MORE LIKE HIS...

Some people do have arranged marriages and don't even meet their spouse until they get married.

You only speak English right? Can’t use another culture...LOL...but you desperately reach for ANYTHING when convicted you FIGHT HARDER

REPROBATE

You are really out there.
answer the question...

Did you ever clean a house to earn OWNERSHIP of it?

What did you do to bring your parents together to make you?

Is exactly what justifying yourself with works is...and is IMPOSSIBLE

Only HE saved you...not anything you did...but from NOW OWN you do what is expected of His people He saved.

You don't understand that scripture about filthy rags.
sure I do...

The blood a woman sheds NATURALLY is exactly NOT the blood shed to be saved which was chosen...HIS BLOOD

Paul wished to MAKE THAT CLEAR...your works = menstruated blood shed and does NOT SAVE

The Jews did a righteous act by giving a sin offering---BUT THEY WEREN'T really sorry for their sins.
and now you judge the hearts...wow...you really do think you are God

The Bible says you are not in grace.
what you say the Bible says has long been demonstrated as false witness...

You believe as Jews wishing to slander Stephen did...with FALSE WITNESS YOU BELIEVE

“Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered”

clefty

your reprobate mind really struggled against the Spirit last night...

Not sure I have time for all this...

Colossians 2:16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Do you even notice the word “is” is in italics? Know why? It has been ADDED..inserted...something NEW...

Take it out and it remains “but the body of Christ” neat eh?

So it is “let no one judge you in...but the body of Christ”

Here is a good study which I am sure you will ignore but maybe others will can read? LOL

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...the-holy-days/

Did you read that? Let no man judge you according to a sabbath day, and it doesn't say what you say about the body of Christ gets to judge us.
yup I did and yup it does...

Why would fellow Greeks judge believers their NOT keeping New Moons and Sabbaths?

Why would NOT believing Jews judge believers their NOT keeping New Moons and Sabbaths?

Why would fellow Greeks judge believers their KEEPING New Moons and Sabbaths?

Because like you and yours so MAD that is only for Jews...LOL

Greeks had the Julian calendar...why would they need New Moons?

The Sabbath is about trusting in God who provides.
We are to trust and obey Jesus, Jesus who is the bread from heaven.
yup and He does...and did with Manna teaching His people about Sabbath even prior Sinai...

Jesus explains that David ENTERED the house of God. We ENTER God's house when we come into Jesus.

We see that God gave the bread from heaven. Jesus is the bread from heaven.
yup...and as Lord of the Sabbath affirmed it is for ALL who believe and wish to obey Him His way...

Exodus 15:4 Then the LORD said to Moses, “I will rain down bread from heaven for you. The people are to go out each day and gather enough for that day. In this way I will test them and see whether they will follow my instructions.
28 Then the LORD said to Moses, “How long will you refuse to keep my commands and my instructions?
29 Bear in mind that the LORD has given you the Sabbath; that is why on the sixth day he gives you bread for two days.
Everyone is to stay where they are on the seventh day; no one is to go out.”

John 6:63 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

And he that ability in Him MUST LIVE AS HE DID...ask John

In repentance and rest is our salvation. THAT IS ABOUT JESUS.
We must repent of our sins and rest in Jesus.

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 11:29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Isaiah 28:12 to whom he said, "This is the resting place, let the weary rest";

"And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse, who shall stand as a banner to the people; for the Gentiles shall seek Him, and His resting place shall be glorious.'' Isaiah 11:10.

And now you only need to post the text that says “I am the seventh day Sabbath now”

Sabbath means to set apart.

We are set apart to God by Jesus Christ.

See John 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Ezekiel 20:12 Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.

The Lord Jesus sanctifies us with the Holy Spirit who is the seal and the sign for a circumcision not done by hands.
John 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

And now you only need to post the text that says “And all week days are Holy now” as Sabbath is no longer set apart according to your MADness

We can see from the scriptures that the sign is not of a passing day and not of circumcision in the flesh done by human hands, but the sign is of the Holy Spirit we receive.

LOL...the sign is of the Holy Spirit which is His Spirit which leads us into living JUST AS HE DID...which when doing so fulfills His Law as He did...

Is WHY the Sabbath remains a perpetual sign of His people who have a Sabbath keeping Heb 4:9

clefty

clefty

Psalm 95:7-11 King James Version (KJV)
7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10 Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11 Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

Your err of the uncircumcised heart is longer than 40 years I can tell...even He gave up

I do not have much more time for you...and you bring NO NEW rebellion...but rehash this over and over again...

I remain for you to teach me more and different arguments to your heresy but it’s repeating now

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.
nope a Sabbath rest is a period of time in a week He provides rest...in time...the Sabbath...and in place...the promised land...but is NOT a day on the calendar

Hebrews 4
A Sabbath-Rest for the People of God

1[/COL]Therefore, since the promise of entering his rest still stands, let us be careful that none of you be found to have fallen short of it. 2For we also have had the good news proclaimed to us, just as they did; but the message they heard was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. 3Now we who have believed enter that rest, just as God has said,

“So I declared on oath in my anger,

‘They shall never enter my rest.’ ”

And yet his works have been finished since the creation of the world. 4For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: “On the seventh day God rested from all his works.” 5And again in the passage above he says, “They shall never enter my rest.”

6Therefore since it still remains for some to enter that rest, and since those who formerly had the good news proclaimed to them did not go in because of their disobedience, 7God again set a certain day, calling it “Today.” This he did when a long time later he spoke through David, as in the passage already quoted:

“Today, if you hear his voice,

do not harden your hearts.”

8For if Joshua had given them rest, God would not have spoken later about another day. 9There remains, then, a Sabbath-rest for the people of God; 10for anyone who enters God’s rest also rests from their works, just as God did from his. 11Let us, therefore, make every effort to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

Sabbatismos is better translated Sabbath keeping or a keeping of Sabbath...

Be sure you dont perish by following their example of disobedience...you know...when they broke the Sabbath and made up idolatries and false worship...new laws...as you do

Enter Yah’s rest and also rest from your works as He did from His works...for one day...the seventh...after working six...

You ADD what is not there...a work you do EVERY DAY...and not a good work...

Those scripture prove that JESUS IS THE SABBATH REST.

Nothing there at all about Him becoming a period of time on a weekly cycle after six days of work...you ADD that

Just like poor king Jimmy initially added Jesus’ name in verse 8 LOL

But you don’t care about greek or names or NOT adding things...

clefty

clefty

Jesus is our Sabbath rest. No one has to regard one day more special than any other day anymore.

On the Sabbath day, the law said that no one could work, not to even lift objects, Do you see the correlation from Sabbath day no works to no works for being saved? This is a prophecy, this is a teaching tool; this is about salvation to come through Jesus.

Jesus is our Sabbath rest, we are saved by faith, and not of by works. A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; however, Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9.

Luke 6:9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

Luke 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

People used to have to be put to death for breaking the Sabbath.

Jesus shows us that is no more.

People used to be stoned for adultery too...He didnt stone anyone so does that mean we get to break that Law now?

Well obviously you think so as you commit adultery with His word and way every chance you get...

Mixing His with another

claiming to love Him and NOT live as He did...

Misrepresent Him every day...as another...

Your adultery is also theft of true worship and killing the Spirit...

You think you so HIGH and mighty...you must be stoned...

LOL

clefty

clefty

Jeremiah 17:22 You must not carry a load out of your houses or do any work on the Sabbath day, but you must keep the Sabbath day holy, just as I commanded your forefathers.

John 5:8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

John 5:10 he Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed

Isaiah 58:13 "If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,

That scripture is about stop sinning and delight in the Lord, to honor him and obey him, and think only what is lovely and true.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

This next scripture further shows that.

Isaiah 65:2 "I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts,

Yes Yes...please stop following your own thoughts its imaginations and idolatry...your uncircumcised heart and NOT ‘inner Jew” mind is reprobate...prevents you from going in and you prevent others from doing so...

Isaiah concludes the matter with in the new heaven and new earth

“From new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath ALL will come to worship” Isaiah 66:23

Neat eh? Just like in the Garden before this detour of sin...

Had Eve NOT done like you and ADD to the Word deceiving herself we would ALL already be worshipping from Sabbath to Sabbath...

God's Truth

Perhaps you're new to the English language and do not understand figures of speech.

"all the city" is a GENERALIZATION and not a literal 100%.

Are you not aware that the vast majority of Jerusalem were NOT believers in Christ?

If you think that BELIEVERS IN CHRIST would threaten Paul with murder.... well.... you're dumb.

Mostly true... and Jesus told His disciples to obey them.... i.e., KEEP the LAW.

I gave you scriptures about Paul going to Jerusalem and meeting with the brothers in Christ and he excitedly tells these brothers how many Gentiles came to believe through his preaching to them.

The brothers then say thousands of Jews have come to believe through their preaching and these Jews are zealous for the law, and they think that you are teaching against the law of Moses and THEY WILL HEAR THAT YOU ARE HERE.

So what is the big deal if they know Paul is there? What are they going to do, riot and try to have him arrested? That is what happens when Paul is seen.

Jesus told his disciples to keep the law BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN the disciples weren't taught the exact same thing Paul was taught.

The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the old law and would have imprisoned and put to death the Christian Jews if they broke the law.

Even among the Jews who said they believed in Jesus, they still had a hard time understanding that Jesus purifies and justifies them and not the old purification works of the law.

Paul explains in his letters how Peter and the other brothers acted out of line with the truth because they were afraid of the Jews who were zealous for the law.

Paul is in a tough position because he does preach no more circumcision and no more of the purification works of the law because Jesus does the purifying now, but it is not because he is against those things---it is because the people can't grasp how those things were just a shadow of Jesus.

Paul says he doesn't preach circumcision anymore, and if he did, then the offense of the cross would cease.

It is a fine line between preaching the truth about Jesus and the Jews not breaking the temple laws.

The earthly temple was still standing and the rules and regulations for it were still being enforced.

God's Truth

Has nothing to do with why Abram was chosen to start with...but yes he DID obey...

God who knows everyone's heart knew that Abraham would obey everything that He said.

You still dont with your new law “every day holy eat whatever never die”

It means I obey and have understanding.

your own version...

Your version is your choice teacher's understanding.

Got your own version by learning from those who tickles your ears.

nope He doesnt...and yes He does say to keep it as He kept His Father’s will as so should you claiming you abide in Him LIVE AS HE DID

You deny the TRUTH about shadows.

You have fallen away from Christ and grace because you try to be justified by shadows.

you don’t keep the other 9 either...are they works too? LOL you are so

I keep those and more.

You only speak English right? Can’t use another culture...LOL...but you desperately reach for ANYTHING when convicted you FIGHT HARDER

REPROBATE

Don't add to God's Word.

Nowhere anywhere does God say we have to learn the languages in the Bible in order to know Him.

God brings His teachings to us in our language.

There were people and denominations that tried to suppress God's Truth, and still do so today.

There were Catholic's false teachings and persecutions, and well as Protestants.

All denominations teach some kind of falseness.

False teachings keep one from the truth.

answer the question...

Did you ever clean a house to earn OWNERSHIP of it?

What did you do to bring your parents together to make you?

Your analogies are NOT in the Bible and not from God they are from your own mind and are illogical.

Is exactly what justifying yourself with works is...and is IMPOSSIBLE

Only HE saved you...not anything you did...but from NOW OWN you do what is expected of His people He saved.

Jesus tells exactly how to be the person he saves.

and now you judge the hearts...wow...you really do think you are God

You are evil to say such a thing to me.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus told his disciples to keep the law BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN the disciples weren't taught the exact same thing Paul was taught.
  • Paul was given MANY revelations (look that word up, I'm certain that you don't know what it means).
  • If Paul "taught exactly and only" the "same things", then there is no point whatsoever to his ministry.
  • Paul said that HE is the PATTERN to be followed by those that should HEREAFTER believe on Christ to life everlasting.
The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the old law and would have imprisoned and put to death the Christian Jews if they broke the law.
So you think that BELIEVING JEWS were murders. You're crazy.

The earthly temple was still standing and the rules and regulations for it were still being enforced.
:juggle:

This is a favorite of yours.

So were the twelve and the other disciples wrong to "continue daily with one accord in the temple"? (Hint: the correct answer is "no").

God's Truth

your reprobate mind really struggled against the Spirit last night...

Not sure I have time for all this...

Do you even notice the word “is” is in italics? Know why? It has been ADDED..inserted...something NEW...

Take it out and it remains “but the body of Christ” neat eh?

So it is “let no one judge you in...but the body of Christ”

Here is a good study which I am sure you will ignore but maybe others will can read? LOL

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/churc...the-holy-days/

yup I did and yup it does...

Why would fellow Greeks judge believers their NOT keeping New Moons and Sabbaths?

Why would NOT believing Jews judge believers their NOT keeping New Moons and Sabbaths?

Why would fellow Greeks judge believers their KEEPING New Moons and Sabbaths?

Because like you and yours so MAD that is only for Jews...LOL

Greeks had the Julian calendar...why would they need New Moons?

yup and He does...and did with Manna teaching His people about Sabbath even prior Sinai...

yup...and as Lord of the Sabbath affirmed it is for ALL who believe and wish to obey Him His way...

And he that ability in Him MUST LIVE AS HE DID...ask John

And now you only need to post the text that says “I am the seventh day Sabbath now”

And now you only need to post the text that says “And all week days are Holy now” as Sabbath is no longer set apart according to your MADness

LOL...the sign is of the Holy Spirit which is His Spirit which leads us into living JUST AS HE DID...which when doing so fulfills His Law as He did...

Is WHY the Sabbath remains a perpetual sign of His people who have a Sabbath keeping Heb 4:9

I'm not going to reply to your posts to me for a while, because of the evil you speak.

God's Truth

• Paul was given MANY revelations (look that word up, I'm certain that you don't know what it means).
  • If Paul "taught exactly and only" the "same things", then there is no point whatsoever to his ministry.
  • Paul said that HE is the PATTERN to be followed by those that should HEREAFTER believe on Christ to life everlasting.
So you think that BELIEVING JEWS were murders. You're crazy.

:juggle:

This is a favorite of yours.

So were the twelve and the other disciples wrong to "continue daily with one accord in the temple"? (Hint: the correct answer is "no").

Paul never ever says what you claim he says.

Show were Paul says he has revelations that Peter and the other apostles don't have.

That is a perversion of the scriptures.

God's Truth

Paul says Peter acted out of line with the truth.

Paul says even others were led astray by Peter's fear of the Jews.

Paul never ever says he has more revelations or different revelations than Peter and the other apostles.

clefty

I'm not going to reply to your posts to me for a while, because of the evil you speak.

if you'd pay any attention at all to scripture (which does NOT support your claim)

or to my posts (which here on this do support your claim)

you would see that I defended you....and to those MADDER than you even...

your "even the believing Jews were wanting to kill Paul because he taught that every day is Holy and we can eat SWINE now...and never die"

because IF Paul was teaching that or living that as an example and NOT copy me as I copy Christ

it would INDEED offend believing Jews...

but Paul wasn't...

BUT IF he did...that would have made believing Jews very upset...because then what Luke wrote would be a LIE

BECAUSE Luke wrote slandering Jews trying to stir up the people against Stephen gave FALSE WITNESS claiming he taught "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" Acts 6:13-14

BUT Luke said it was FALSE WITNESS that Stephen taught that because he did NOT teach "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" and BECAUSE Jesus did NOT change the customs Moses delivered.

BUT if Jesus HAD CHANGED the customs Moses delivered then it would be TRUE WITNESS that you would preach or Stephen or Paul and but then the believing Jews would NOT be mad because they would KNOW IT WAS TRUE...Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...

BUT believing Jews knew WHAT LUKE had written was TRUE that it was FALSE witness that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered.

and FINALLY

THAT is why believing Jews would INDEED be very very upset that either Stephen or Paul or YOU would teach Jesus HAD changed the customs Moses delivered...because He had NOT

Yup you are correct that believing Jews would be very very upset that Paul taught "every day is Holy now...eat whatever...never die"...because that is NOT what Yahushua taught...

Happily Paul did NOT teach Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered

IS WHY Luke wrote it was just LYING SLANDERING FALSE WITNESSING JEWS that claim "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered"...

oh and you and others MAD at the Sabbatismos that remains for His people...but not you guys who claim "NOT FOR ME"...despite what Luke wrote

God's Truth

if you'd pay any attention at all to scripture (which does NOT support your claim)

or to my posts (which here on this do support your claim)

you would see that I defended you....and to those MADDER than you even...

your "even the believing Jews were wanting to kill Paul because he taught that every day is Holy and we can eat SWINE now...and never die"

because IF Paul was teaching that or living that as an example and NOT copy me as I copy Christ

it would INDEED offend believing Jews...

but Paul wasn't...

BUT IF he did...that would have made believing Jews very upset...because then what Luke wrote would be a LIE

BECAUSE Luke wrote slandering Jews trying to stir up the people against Stephen gave FALSE WITNESS claiming he taught "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" Acts 6:13-14

BUT Luke said it was FALSE WITNESS that Stephen taught that because he did NOT teach "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered" and BECAUSE Jesus did NOT change the customs Moses delivered.

BUT if Jesus HAD CHANGED the customs Moses delivered then it would be TRUE WITNESS that you would preach or Stephen or Paul and but then the believing Jews would NOT be mad because they would KNOW IT WAS TRUE...Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered...

BUT believing Jews knew WHAT LUKE had written was TRUE that it was FALSE witness that Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered.

and FINALLY

THAT is why believing Jews would INDEED be very very upset that either Stephen or Paul or YOU would teach Jesus HAD changed the customs Moses delivered...because He had NOT

Yup you are correct that believing Jews would be very very upset that Paul taught "every day is Holy now...eat whatever...never die"...because that is NOT what Yahushua taught...

Happily Paul did NOT teach Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered

IS WHY Luke wrote it was just LYING SLANDERING FALSE WITNESSING JEWS that claim "Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered"...

oh and you and others MAD at the Sabbatismos that remains for His people...but not you guys who claim "NOT FOR ME"...despite what Luke wrote

Jesus fulfilled the SHADOW teachings.

Of course there were changes.

Are these changes:

You have to go through Jesus now to remain God's.

Jesus is the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.

It is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean but what comes out.

No more eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

Only one marriage during the life of a spouse.

Love your enemies.

Not lusting in your heart.

Not hating your brother.

Jesus is the temple.

Those things CHANGE what Moses taught because Jesus is what Moses' teachings were leading to, Jesus Christ.

If Jesus is the temple, then the earthly temple and going there isn't the same meaning anymore.

If Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, THEN THE SACRIFICE OF ANIMALS AREN'T needed anymore.

If it is NOT what goes in a man that makes him unclean---THEN FOOD CANNOT MAKE YOU UNCLEAN ANYMORE.