Ron DeSantis

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I won't be voting for him (probably won't vote at all), but I recognize that he has the most mental clarity of off of the candidates.

Right Divider

Body part
I won't be voting for him (probably won't vote at all), but I recognize that he has the most mental clarity of off of the candidates.

While I don't like the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils, there is never a candidate that is perfect. So it appears that not voting is the only option that you have. He's certainly the best candidate, by far, for either party.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
While I don't like the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils,

Indeed.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil, no matter how you cut it.

there is never a candidate that is perfect.

True.

So it appears that not voting is the only option that you have.

Indeed. We shouldn't be voting for who leads us anyways, because no matter who leads, there is no perfect candidate, and to do so is to vote for evil, no matter how "lesser."

It's why I don't vote and tell people to not partake in a system that inherently promotes evil.

He's certainly the best candidate, by far, for either party.

Indeed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
My favorite current version of the Gadsden flag, the meme-worthy version that you often see paired with Pepe the Frog and posted on 4chan, the version that makes woke leftists melt down like the snowflakes they are

View attachment 4072
More leftist oppression aimed against children