Ron DeSantis

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

It must have been frightening for horror writer Stephen King to apologize for a tweet about Ron DeSantis that turned out to be pure fiction.

The far-left novelist told his 6.7 million Twitter followers on July 6 that the popular Florida governor had signed a bill requiring Sunshine State students and professors to register their political views with the state. But when people pointed out that it was a bogus claim from an old Salon article, King first apologized, then took down the tweet.

“I deleted a tweet about Ron DeSantis requiring notice of political views of students and teachers,” King tweeted. “That really was fake news. Sorry.”

Twitter, which selectively cracks down on anything it deems misinformation, did nothing about the tweet for several days before King acted.

ok doser

Leftist Losers Try To Smear Gov. DeSantis As The Latest “Threat” To America’s Survival​

This is where the bananahead got her talking points from yesterday.

A hit piece written for the Washington Post last week, then excerpted on Twitter where it's been pushed for idiots like the bananahead to consume and disseminate.

ok doser

My favorite current version of the Gadsden flag, the meme-worthy version that you often see paired with Pepe the Frog and posted on 4chan, the version that makes woke leftists melt down like the snowflakes they are

IMG_20220804_131930.jpg

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
"disgusting fat ugly harpies"

Can I use this? I intend to use it as a synonym for "The View"...Example below:

"Hey, did you watch "Disgusting Fat Ugly Harpies" on ABC News yesterday? :D What?...Oh, you probably refer to it as "The View", that's soooo last week." :rolleyes:

I think it will take off.