Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Right Divider

Body part
In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

John W. does not believe this. He is a religious reprobate that is without understanding.

His purpose on this Forum is to intimidate true born again Christians and cause them to leave the Forum.
Why do you continue to lie about what John W believes?

Robert Pate

Banned
Why do you continue to lie about what John W believes?

I know exactly what John W. believes. He does not believe the Gospel and justification by faith. Like you, he cannot understand the word of God because he is a religious reprobate. Spiritually dead as a rock.

john w

Hall of Fame
In the Gospel Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18.

John W. does not believe this. He is a religious reprobate that is without understanding.

His purpose on this Forum is to intimidate true born again Christians and cause them to leave the Forum.
You deny that Christ died for our sins, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die.

Tell us if Christ died for our sins, and when, Pate.

Tell us how you say that you sin, when there is no sin debt to be incurred by you, since, according to you, there is no longer God's holy law in existence, it being destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago, which defines sin, and thus the resulting sin debt, and penalty.

Silence-for over 2 years.

john w

Hall of Fame
I know exactly what John W. believes. He does not believe the Gospel and justification by faith. Like you, he cannot understand the word of God because he is a religious reprobate. Spiritually dead as a rock.

No, you believe that Christ did not die for our sins/sin debt, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die. Thus, you assert that He died in vain. Instead, you satanically assert that He did not die for our sins, but died to destroy, make vain the law( although not one scripture, in either the OT, or NT, expounds that His death was necessary, to make that happen, but scripture does testify of the "sacrificial substitute," death, by blood, to satisfy the demands of the law, but not destroy it), so that no one can be condemned, judged by that the law, since that law no longer exists=no law, no transgression/sin, resulting sin debt.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not take our place, in judgment, condemnation, as our substitute, "FOR," dying for us breaking, by definition, the existing holy law of God, to satisfy justice, but instead died to eliminate any possible judgment, condemnation, by destroying, making vain, His own holy, spiritual law.

Thus, Pate, on record, rejects SUBSTITUTIONARY ATONEMENT, replacing it with "Destroy the law, make it void, so that a substitute to take the judgment, condemnation, and resulting penalty for breaking that law is not necessary, since the law defining the sin debt, and the need for a substitute, its principle, is not needed."

It is that simple. But this deceiver will obfuscate,spam verses in isolation, refuse to address challenges to his assertions, lie, pegging almost everyone on TOL as reprobates, not having any evidence of being a Christian, lie, deceive, punt questions, all the while, claiming he is the only one that preaches "The Gospel."

He is a child of the devil, hates the gospel of Christ, on record, denying that Christ died for our sins, sin debt, as there is none.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, you believe that Christ did not die for our sins/sin debt, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die. Thus, you assert that He died in vain. Instead, you satanically assert that He did not die for our sins, but died to destroy, make vain the law( although not one scripture, in either the OT, or NT, expounds that His death was necessary, to make that happen, but scripture does testify of the "sacrificial substitute," death, by blood, to satisfy the demands of the law, but not destroy it), so that no one can be condemned, judged by that the law, since that law no longer exists=no law, no transgression/sin, resulting sin debt.

Thus, Pate, on record, asserts that the Saviour did not take our place, in judgment, condemnation, as our substitute, "FOR," dying for us breaking, by definition, the existing holy law of God, to satisfy justice, but instead died to eliminate any possible judgment, condemnation, by destroying, making vain, His own holy, spiritual law.

Thus, Pate, on record, rejects SUBSTITUTIONARY ATONEMENT, replacing it with "Destroy the law, make it void, so that a substitute to take the judgment, condemnation, and resulting penalty for breaking that law is not necessary, since the law defining the sin debt, and the need for a substitute, its principle, is not needed."

It is that simple. But this deceiver will obfuscate,spam verses in isolation, refuse to address challenges to his assertions, lie, pegging almost everyone on TOL as reprobates, not having any evidence of being a Christian, lie, deceive, punt questions, all the while, claiming he is the only one that preaches "The Gospel."

He is a child of the devil, hates the gospel of Christ, on record, denying that Christ died for our sins, sin debt, as there is none.

1 Corinthians 1-4. Is not the Gospel. It is an outline of the Gospel.

The spiritually dead rock does not know what the Gospel is, nor is he capable of understanding it. For the sake of others I will explain what the Gospel is.

The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is for our salvation and justification.

When Jesus lived, we lived in him. He is our representative savior.

When Jesus died, we died with him.

When Jesus ascended into heaven, we ascended with him.

When Jesus was accepted back into heaven, we were accepted in him.

Our humanity was constituted in him. Jesus came into the world to perfect our humanity and take it back to heaven, Our salvation is in a very safe place, Colossians 3:3.

We have been MADE perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Sin, death and the devil have been destroyed and Jesus is Lord, Acts 2:36. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Matthew 5:18 and Ephesians 2:15. Where there is law, there is judgment and condemnation.

"There is no condemnation to those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 3:3.

Beware of those false teachers that try to teach doctrine without scripture.

glorydaz

The spiritually dead rock does not know what the Gospel is, nor is he capable of understanding it. For the sake of others I will explain what the Gospel is.

The Gospel is that work that Jesus did in our name and on our behalf that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19.

All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is for our salvation and justification.

Our humanity was constituted in him. Jesus came into the world to perfect our humanity and take it back to heaven, Our salvation is in a very safe place, Colossians 3:3.

Sin, death and the devil have been destroyed and Jesus is Lord, Acts 2:36. The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Matthew 5:18 and Ephesians 2:15. Where there is law, there is judgment and condemnation.

God sees ALL THINGS in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20. When God looks at us all that he can see is his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 3:3.

Good luck preaching that gospel.
Whenever man inserts his own ideas into the Gospel, it loses it's power.

Robert Pate

Banned
Good luck preaching that gospel.
Whenever man inserts his own ideas into the Gospel, it loses it's power.

Did you not notice all of the scripture references in my post. The historical Gospel of Jesus Christ is not my idea. It is a biblical fact that can be proven by scripture. You are another one that is as spiritually dead as a rock. The Gospel that I presented to you, did not profit you, Hebrews 4:2.

glorydaz

Did you not notice all of the scripture references in my post. The historical Gospel of Jesus Christ is not my idea. It is a biblical fact that can be proven by scripture. You are another one that is as spiritually dead as a rock. The Gospel that I presented to you, did not profit you, Hebrews 4:2.

You're right, it didn't. I was saved when I heard the Gospel back in 1970. Which means, I am now able to discern your mistreatment of certain scripture references.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what you mean. Here, I'll re-quote what you said didn't follow:

"He'd nail that Old Covenant to the cross with its circumcisions, its sacrifices, its temple veil, its Levitical priesthood, its separation between Jew and Gentile, its unclean meats, sabbaths, commandments, laws, and ordinances.

And he'd give us a new commandment in its place, rise from the dead, confirm his status as the LORD of Hosts through his ascension, and then speak to the twelve and Paul to make sure they understood."

Yes, I meant "the initial apostles" and I separated Paul because he arrived later and lacking the personal interaction the former apostles had was spoken to separately by vision. I apologize if my inaccuracy caused confusion.

But I thought that you said that none of it matched.... what did you mean? "Nailed to the cross?" "Circumcisions?" "Sabbaths?" Surely you can't dispute every word (such as "ascension") so if you spell out the question it will help me greatly (I'm not good at reading minds.)

I am asking if you are including Judas Iscariot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not against Paul who said copy me as I copy Christ...it is good to know how I can express my gratitude for what He did for me...not to earn anything in case you miss that too...

Okay. And, you are correct that salvation is not by works.

john w

Hall of Fame

=dementia, as he asserts that 1 Cor. 15:1-4 is not the gospel of Christ, but merely "an outline."
Did Christ die for our/your sins, sin debt? Yes, or no?

No, your gospel, "Pate-ianity," "good news, is not that Christ died for our sins, you believe that Christ did not die for our sins/sin debt, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die. Thus, you assert that He died in vain. Instead, you satanically assert that He did not die for our sins, but died to destroy, make vain the law( although not one scripture, in either the OT, or NT, expounds that His death was necessary, to make that happen, but scripture does testify of the "sacrificial substitute," death, by blood, to satisfy the demands of the law, but not destroy it), so that no one can be condemned, judged by that the law, since that law no longer exists=no law, no transgression/sin, resulting sin debt.

Spam, evasion, as he will not answer:

Did Christ die for your/our sins, according to the scriptures, which you delete?

Yes, or no?
No, your gospel, "Pate-ianity," "good news, is not that Christ died for our sins, you believe that Christ did not die for our sins/sin debt, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die. Thus, you assert that He died in vain. Instead, you satanically assert that He did not die for our sins, but died to destroy, make vain the law( although not one scripture, in either the OT, or NT, expounds that His death was necessary, to make that happen, but scripture does testify of the "sacrificial substitute," death, by blood, to satisfy the demands of the law, but not destroy it), so that no one can be condemned, judged by that the law, since that law no longer exists=no law, no transgression/sin, resulting sin debt.

Spam, evasion, changing the subject, asserting, denying, that Christ died for our sins, per 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, on record, as you cannot agreed that He did, since you assert that the law, that defines our future yet uncommitted sins/sin debt when He died, was destroyed, made void, at the cross, and thus there is no sin debt incurred, for which to die.

Tell us how you say that you sin, when there is no sin debt to be incurred by you, since, according to you, there is no longer God's holy law in existence, it being destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago, which defines sin, and thus the resulting sin debt, and penalty.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you not notice all of the scripture references in my post.

You wicked piece of dung, spamming that on every other post, as you satanically cite scripture, deleting verses preceding, following, corrupting it, as the devil did, with the Saviour in the wilderness, deleting words, adding words, and posting verses in isolation, not explaining them, and deleting 3/4 of the bible.

You wicked satanist.

Tell all of TOL, what/who, gives you the authority, to delete 3/4 of scripture, change/substitute words?

john w

Hall of Fame

john w

Hall of Fame

Robert Pate

Banned

Because you are spiritually dead you cannot understand spiritual things. I would do better to go talk to a tree or a telephone pole.

For the sake of others I will explain.

There is the physical and then there is the spiritual. Physically we are still here on the earth in our Adamic bodies which are sinful, Romans 7:13-25. Paul said that he was "The Chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Spiritually, we are in perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

As for the law. Jesus fulfilled the law Matthew 5:18 and then for Christians he abolished it, Ephesians 2:15 plus many other scriptures. Because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit, not the law. The law has been abolished this is why Paul said "The law is not made for the righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9.

Those that are religious reprobates like yourself, cannot believe that the law has been abolished, simply because the law is their religion. What the law is to you, Jesus is to the New Testament Christian.

Robert Pate

Banned
You wicked piece of dung, spamming that on every other post, as you satanically cite scripture, deleting verses preceding, following, corrupting it, as the devil did, with the Saviour in the wilderness, deleting words, adding words, and posting verses in isolation, not explaining them, and deleting 3/4 of the bible.

You wicked satanist.

Tell all of TOL, what/who, gives you the authority, to delete 3/4 of scripture, change/substitute words?

Because you are as spiritually dead as a rock all that you have the power to do is name calling and make false accusations. You do not have the power to teach truth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you are spiritually dead you cannot understand spiritual things. I would do better to go talk to a tree or a telephone pole.

For the sake of others I will explain.

Spam, evasion.

There is the physical and then there is the spiritual. Physically we are still here on the earth in our Adamic bodies which are sinful, Romans 7:13-25. Paul said that he was "The Chief of sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15. Spiritually, we are in perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.
Spam, evasion, misdirection.

Did he die for our sins? Yes, or no? And when?

As for the law. Jesus fulfilled the law Matthew 5:18 and then for Christians he abolished it, Ephesians 2:15 plus many other scriptures. Because the Christian is led by the Holy Spirit, not the law. The law has been abolished this is why Paul said "The law is not made for the righteous man" 1 Timothy 1:9.

No scripture says the above-you satanically interpreted it.

No law, no transgression-no sin/no sin debt.

"For the sake of argument," tell us how you say that you sin, when there is no sin debt to be incurred by you, since, according to you, there is no longer God's holy law in existence, it being destroyed, made void, 2000+ years ago, which defines sin, and thus the resulting sin debt, and penalty. What objective standard, defines the sin debt, you incur, Pate?

ANSWER.

Those that are religious reprobates like yourself, cannot believe that the law has been abolished, simply because the law is their religion. What the law is to you, Jesus is to the New Testament Christian.

Spam, evasion. Tell us how Christ can die for your/our sins, if there is no law, it being made void, defining the sin, and resulting sin debt, penalty?

ANSWER, Pate.

Tell us why you deny that Christ was our substitute, taking our judgement, condemnation in our place denying substitutionary atonement, and instead assert, satanically, that he destroyed the law, so that he need not die in our place, taking our judgment, condemnation, as there is no condemnation, judgement, for which he must die, as there is no law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you are as spiritually dead as a rock all that you have the power to do is name calling and make false accusations. You do not have the power to teach truth.
Answer the question, Pate, instead of spamming that, which you do, to everyone that disagrees with you, as you assert that you are the only Christian on TOL.

Did Christ die for our/your sins, and when? What is the objective standard, that defines what sins you commit?

You won't touch that, you deceiving wolf, in sheep's clothing-2 years of silence.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did he die for our sins,Pate? Yes, or no? And when?

Tell us how Christ can die for your/our sins, if there is no law, it being made void, defining the sin, and resulting sin debt, penalty?

ANSWER, Pate.

Tell us why you deny that Christ was our substitute, taking our judgement, condemnation in our place, denying substitutionary atonement, and instead assert, satanically, that he destroyed the law, so that he need not die in our place, taking our judgment, condemnation, as there is no condemnation, judgement, for which he must die, as there is no law.