Robert's Gospel According to the Apostle Paul

Dartman

The throne of David, per Psalms 122 is in Jerusalem, never having said to be in "the third heaven:"

Psalms 122 JV
1 I was glad when they said unto me,Let us go into the house of the Lord.2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. 3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:4 whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel,to give thanks unto the name of the Lord. 5 For there are set thrones of judgment,the thrones of the house of David.6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:they shall prosper that love thee.7 Peace be within thy walls,and prosperity within thy palaces.8 For my brethren and companions’ sakes,I will now say, Peace be within thee.9 Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.

The Messiah, Christ, will rule from the throne of David, giving the world a government of peace, justice, and righteousness, per....

Isaiah 9 KJV

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:and the government shall be upon his shoulder:and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,The mighty God,The everlasting Father,The Prince of Peace.7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Absolutely, Jesus has been given "the throne of his Father David", and when he returns to rule from that throne, it is in Jerusalem. This happens in the 2nd heaven and earth, the 3rd heaven and earth, which Paul saw in a VERY realistic vision, aren't made until the "lake of fire" is merely ashes.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shazam! That peterism sure is impressive stuff. It's so vague and complicated it just has to be true. Where do I sign up?

You can sign up, by attending the upcoming annual Preterism/Barbituaritism "We are living in the millennial kingdom right now" conference, held each year, in Jerusalem, near the West Bank. Here are a few photos, from their recent brochure, from last year's Preterism/Barbituaritism conference, in Jerusalem:

israel-tanks.jpg

hitler%20marching.jpg

911_world_trade_center_photo_spencer_platt_getty_images_2438388_resized.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Joel 3 KJV

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision:for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened,and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion,and utter his voice from Jerusalem;and the heavens and the earth shall shake:but the Lord will be the hope of his people,and the strength of the children of Israel.17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain:then shall Jerusalem be holy,and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. 18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine,and the hills shall flow with milk,and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters,and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the Lord,and shall water the valley of Shittim.19 Egypt shall be a desolation,and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness,for the violence against the children of Judah,because they have shed innocent blood in their land.20 But Judah shall dwell for ever,and Jerusalem from generation to generation.21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed:for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.

john w

Hall of Fame
Absolutely, Jesus has been given "the throne of his Father David", and when he returns to rule from that throne, it is in Jerusalem. This happens in the 2nd heaven and earth, the 3rd heaven and earth, which Paul saw in a VERY realistic vision, aren't made until the "lake of fire" is merely ashes.
Made up-David's throne is never said to be in the "third heaven."

Psa 110:1 KJV , as many assert, does not demonstrate that the Lord Jesus Christ was seated on David's throne at the right hand of the father until all of His enemies are made His footstool. No scripture says that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting on David's throne in heaven right now. He's in heaven all right, but not on David's throne. David's throne is never said to be in heaven-it is on earth.

David's throne is never said to be in heaven. Acts 2:29-32 KJV is stating, that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ was the assurance, the promise, that, from David's loins, THE KING, the Lord Jesus Christ, would "sit on his throne", "his throne" being David's throne! This throne is on the earth, where the Lord Jesus Christ will reign over all the earth, with Israel as the head nation.Again, David's throne was on earth. It was never said to be in heaven. Peter is arguing that the Christ, the Messiah, was not abandoned to the grave, nor did His flesh suffer decay(Acts 2:31 KJV). And since His body came fortth from the grave, He has now been exalted to the right hand of God the Father(Acts 2:33 KJV). But then Peter makes a separation in his train of thought.:" God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. "(Acts 2:36 KJV). "made"=designated, established, declared. When this "Jesus" was exalted to the right hand of God the Father, He was 1. declared Lord: someday, in the future, He will reign on David's throne, on earth(David's throne was on earth, never in heaven), as 2. the Christ, "the anointed one"(which David was a type), on earth. Thus, there are two specific time sequences, two specific thrones, and two different locations-one heavenly, one earthly. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

There will be a literal, earthly, kingdom of heaven on earth, with the Lord Jesus Christ reigning on earth, despite any denials. The Body of Christ's position of reign in the heavenlies is nowhere to be found outside of Paul's epistles, and was unheard of in Jewish thought in the OT. The body of Christ has no part in this earthly kingdom,and we have no land., no earthly inheritance.

The Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God, therefore He is currently on God the Father's throne.

The Lord Jesus Christ's throne-on earth:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV=will be on earth

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

NOTICE: "my throne", ie., the Lord Jesus Christ's throne, is differentiated from His Fathers's throne-"his throne."

Again, the Lord Jesus Christ's throne-on earth:

"And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that
these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on
the left, in thy kingdom." Mt. 20:21 KJV

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev.
3:21 KJV

vs.
God the Father's throne:

"Which he wrought in Christ, when he(God the Father-my note) raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places," Eph. 1:20 KJV

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:."
Eph. 1:3 KJV

"And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus..." Eph. 2:6 KJV

=Members of the boc will sit with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies upon God the Father's throne, but kingdom members will sit upon the Lord Jesus Christ's throne on earth.

The Lord Jesus Christ is in exile until He returns in wrath and power. He will not be on His own throne until His return to earth to reclaim His earthly Kingdom. And this will be done by force-a kingdom is always set up by force. The reign of a king is never said to be ushered in by a gradual process of world improvement; on the contrary, this reign is introduced suddenly, and with great violence/force-"set up"(see also Mt. 11:12 KJV, Mt. 24:27 KJV; Mal. 3:1 KJV; Is. 11:4 KJV, Is.19:1 KJV; John 6:15 KJV):

"And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." Daniel 2:44 KJV

"In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land." Jeremiah 33:15 KJV

vs. the body of Christ, the church in this dispensation, is said to be gradually "built up":

"For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth hereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ." 1 Cor. 3:9-11 KJV

"Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving." Colossians 2:7 KJV

"And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit." Ephesians 2:20-22 KJV

The Lord Jesus will literally set His feet back on the Mount of Olives, as the angel in Acts 1 indicates. And thus Deut. 11:21 KJV will be fufilled:

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them,as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21 KJV

If these words are not to be viewed as literal, then I suggest we all "pack it in, go home, class dismissed-we can learn nothing from each other, and we can teaching each other nothing."

Most refuse to distinguish from the Body of Christ's calling/reign to be in the heavenlies, with spiritual blessings, not physical, and not on earth, vs. Israel's calling/reign will be on earth, with their promised physical blessings. "...we are translated into His kingdom" Yes, we are considered spiritually delivered into his heavenly now, not Israel's earthly, kingdom, merely awaiting the redemption of our bodies to reign in the heavenlies. We are not Israel, and have no reign on earth, and none of Israel's land is ours:

"That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth." Deut. 11:21 KJV

Regarding the throne, Christ made a promise to His disciples that, “In the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” (Mt. 19:28 KJV). Amillennialists would have us believe this refers to the Lord Jesus Christ sitting at the right hand of God. If this is true, then the twelve must have been seated with Him at that time on their thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. But we know that at the time the twelve were hiding behind locked doors or were in prison. Therefore, if Christ’s promise is to be fulfilled, it will be sometime in the future. Premillennialists understand the “regeneration” to refer to that time of renewal and restoration spoken of by all the OT prophets. This is referred to as the Messianic or Millennial Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Peter says in Acts verses 20, 21:And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hat spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Of course, Christ tells Peter, James and John: Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. (Mt. 17:11 KJV).

This is all future and requires a return of Elias, before Christ sets up His kingdom in the millennium.

The Lord Jesus Christ taught in Luke 19:11-27 KJV, by parable, that He was going to a far country, eg. Heaven. He was going to that far country, not to establish a kingdom, but to receive authority for a kingdom, then to return and establish His kingdom. Contrary to what Amillennialists, and Postmillennialists for that matter, teach, the Lord Jesus Christ taught that His return will result in the establishment of His kingdom. Then what is stated in Rev. 5:10 will occur: the Jewish saints shall reign on the earth, with the Lord Jesus Christ on His throne, on earth..

Therefore, as the Lord Christ Himself stated, His kingdom reign will occur at a later date. As a result, the throne of David is yet unoccupied. To believe anything else is to spiritualize otherwise clear Scripture.

I am on record. This will happen, literally, on earth. The Lord Jesus Christ will live on earth, and will reign on earth, occupying the throne of David, as HIS THRONE, as promised, by covenant::

"And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.....And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain." Zechariah 14:9-17 KJV

"And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain." Zech. 14:17 KJV

"Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously." Isaiah 24:23 KJV

"And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." Is. 2:3 KJV

"So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more." Joel 3:17 KJV

"Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain." Zech. 8:3 KJV

"Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD." Zech 8:22 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
"And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain." Zecheriah 14:17 KJV

"Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously." Isaiah 24:23 KJV

"And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem." Isiah 2:3 KJV

"So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more." Joel 3:17 KJV

"Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain." Zechariah 8:3 KJV

"Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD." Zechariah 8:22 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
Zechariah 2 KJV
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord. 11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

john w

Hall of Fame
Zephaniah 3 KJV
14 Sing, O daughter of Zion;shout, O Israel;be glad and rejoice with all the heart,O daughter of Jerusalem.15 The Lord hath taken away thy judgments,he hath cast out thine enemy:the king of Israel, even the Lord, is in the midst of thee:thou shalt not see evil any more.16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not:and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy;he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee,to whom the reproach of it was a burden.19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee:and I will save her that halteth,and gather her that was driven out;and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.20 At that time will I bring you again,even in the time that I gather you:for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.

john w

Hall of Fame
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 KJV

literal=literal child, literal son, literal government

"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. " Isiah 9:7 KJV

literal=literal government, literal earthly throne, literal kingdom, literal judgment, literal justice

"And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. " Luke 1:31-33 KJV

literal=literal conception, literal womb, literal son, literal throne of his father David, literal reign over the house of Jacob, literal kingdom

Again-The Lord Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of God the Father, therefore He is currently on God the Father's throne.

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Rev. 3:21 KJV

NOTICE: "my throne", ie., the Lord Jesus Christ's throne, is differentiated from His Fathers's throne-"his throne."

Replacement proponents insist that the entire Davidic covenant has now been fulfilled and insist that the promise of "the" throne was fulfilled when the Lord Jesus Christ sat at the Father's right hand, on the Father's throne. No, the promise of Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV and Luke 1:31-33 KJV is literal, and these promises are that the Lord Jesus Christ will someday sit upon the throne of His father(small 'f') David. It is, yes, foolish, to contend that the throne of David and the throne of God are the same, unless REPPYS want to insist that David once sat upon the throne of God the Father.

"...as the days of heaven upon the earth..." Deut. 11:21 KJV

Dartman

Made up-David's throne is never said to be in the "third heaven."
There is no specific mention of 3rd heaven regarding the throne of David, but Scripture does say;

Luke 1:32-33 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

When do you think this ends?

Rosenritter

Not just the temple, the whole city would be reduced to disconnected rubble.

Rome didn't do that. Josephus said so.

It doesn't specify the city shall be reduced to no stone upon another as you claimed.

1) He is beholding the city, he speaks of not one stone left upon another, and he enters the temple.
2) The same gospel of Luke and the supporting gospels have specific words that say that it is the temple that shall not be left one stone upon another.

So when Matthew, Mark, and Luke all agree and specify "temple" with specific sentence structure and grammar, why would you take a second statement in Luke and work it against the plain meaning already established?

The gospels are like this in multiple places. For example, Matthew and Luke says "no sign shall be given but the sign of the prophet Jonas" and Mark says "there shall be no sign given to it." You're expected to combine the gospels together to harmonize, not strive to make them contradict each other.

Rosenritter

Zechariah 14 KJV

1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. 8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. 9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one. 10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses. 11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. 13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. 14 And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. 15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ***, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the Lord’s house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

That certainly has not happened yet... even just verses 12-16 should be sufficient to establish that this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled.

Rosenritter

You just don't believe what He said. Not my problem.

I believe the gospels properly represent what he said, and that they resolve without contradiction. I don't believe your rewriting of what he said that requires adding words to phrases with the claim that the new version is better than the original.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Luke 19 speaks of all Jerusalem left with not one stone upon another. That didn't happen. Josephus said so.

Actually, that is not exactly true.
Here is what it says:

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

If you are interested in being completely technical about this verse, the wording regarding the location of "children" is the same as that used for "one stone upon another". It is ἐν σοί.

The temple was completely within the city.
In thee - ἐν σοί.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Isaiah 2:3 KJV And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 KJV And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Heb 12:22 - 29KJV

But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
For our God is a consuming fire.

musterion

Actually, that is not exactly true.
Here is what it says:

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

If you are interested in being completely technical about this verse, the wording regarding the location of "children" is the same as that used for "one stone upon another". It is ἐν σοί.

The temple was completely within the city.
In thee - ἐν σοί.

Luke 19 speaks of all Jerusalem left with no stone upon another, not just one obliterated structure. But that didn't happen. Josephus said so.

I can't help your unbelief and won't debate with it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke 19 speaks of all Jerusalem left with not one stone upon another. That didn't happen. Josephus said so.

After the Romans broke through the 2nd and 3rd walls, they could not break through the 1st wall.

The Romans then built a trench and wall around the entire city inside the 2nd wall. Inside that wall the Romans built every stone was left not standing upon another, which is what Jesus said in Luke 19.

The three towers Titus left standing were over on the western hill by Herod's palace. They were in the 2nd and 3rd walls, and history shows that even they were torn down.

Luke 19 was fulfilled in 70AD exactly how Jesus said it would be fulfilled.

You hate that it was fulfilled because it's a death blow to your Dispensationalism, that you defend at all costs.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no specific mention of 3rd heaven regarding the throne of David, but Scripture does say;

Luke 1:32-33 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

When do you think this ends?

I owe you an apology. As I stated, the bible instructs me not to engage in attempts to persuade either "atheists," or bible correctors/agnostics/mystics, and to be careful in engaging those who reject the doctrine that the Lord Jesus Christ is God. You fit the latter two; thus, you are dismissed. Col. Klink, with my apologies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Psalm 132 KJV

13 For the Lord hath chosen Zion;he hath desired it for his habitation.14 This is my rest for ever:here will I dwell; for I have desired it. 15 I will abundantly bless her provision:I will satisfy her poor with bread. 16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.17 There will I make the horn of David to bud:I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. 18 His enemies will I lothe with shame:but upon himself shall his crown flourish.