Richard Holland: God, Time, and the Incarnation Pt 3

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And so it begins. It never takes very long before the meltdown begins. Welcome back, Sozo, Mystery, Madman, Outlaw, Door, Ghost, S0ZO, etc. :AMR:

AMR

You're deceived and a liar. I emphatically proved your false view of God to be a joke, and that YOU and the pervert you bow to (AMR) is a joke. Your whole demon possessed, Christ-hating cult (reformed theology / Calvinism) is a joke. You are both piles of dung who not only have no hope, but want to spread your religious feces all over the world.

You deny that God is creator.
You deny that God created the world by speaking it into existence.
You deny that He spoke creation into existence BEFORE it existed.
You deny that speaking the world into existence is an event.

You and the pervert (AMR) ALWAYS resort to blaming my "name-calling" (which is appropriate and accurate), when you LOSE a debate, and have no answer to your dung infested religion being exposed.
Wait for it...wait...

View attachment 18919

RumpelS0ZO will soon starting twirling around and stomping his feet until he disappears into the ground. ;) Brother, you just make yourself an easy target. Just sayin'.

AMR

S0ZO

Nope.

No "events" before creation.
You're an idiot. Speaking creation into existence is an event.

The "nothing" proves your theory wrong. . . wrong . . . wrong.
God spoke creation into existence out of nothing. HE is not "nothing", you stupid hag.

Contrary to your ignorance, and Christless life, God is BEFORE the creation came into existence, and BEFORE it came into existence He spoke. You lose :loser:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You deny that God is creator.

I did not.

You deny that God created the world by speaking it into existence.

I do not.

You deny that He spoke creation into existence BEFORE it existed.

I did not.

You deny that speaking the world into existence is an event.

I do not.

There is probably a lot of conservative biblical beliefs we hold in common, but when differences arise, you make WWIII out of them.

All I have differed with you about in this thread, is the belief of whether time is eternal or merely temporal . . . I take the latter view, and you the former.

There is no reason for you to to start tearing into me personally and calling me names. I do not do that to you.

And I am deserving of my opinion and scriptural conclusions, as are you.

Lets just agree to disagree with civility, eh?

S0ZO

AMR... Your attempt at humor, is as profound as your attempt at theology. You are sad, hell bound, worthless, old wolf, who no longer has any meaning or purpose in this life. You are nothing more than a footstool for God.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Contrary to your ignorance, and Christless life, God is BEFORE the creation came into existence, and BEFORE it came into existence He spoke. You lose :loser:
So what took Him so long?

Think about it and it may come to you one of these days. :AMR: Then again serious deep thinking will be required.

AMR

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thought about it plenty. Contrary to your view, creation is not eternal.
So what took Him so long? :AMR:

Answer? I will wait why you scurry about Googling and what-not. I see your helper is lurking about, so maybe between the two of you an answer can be mustered up.

AMR

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light.
-Genesis 1:3

Did God say, “Let there be light” before there was light?

S0ZO

So what took Him so long? :AMR:

Answer? I will wait why you scurry about Googling and what-not.
Googling what? Unlike you, I can think for myself. Interesting how someone who ALWAYS posts what others say, accuses someone else of doing what he does. You're a loser and a fraud.

God doesn't say what He did before He spoke creation into existence.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Googling what? Unlike you, I can think for myself. Interesting how someone who ALWAYS posts what others say, accuses someone else of doing what he does. You're a loser and a fraud.

God doesn't say what He did before He spoke creation into existence.

Well, He did say He had made an everlasting covenant with the Son and promised Him a kingdom, and chose a people in the Son for the Son to redeem and to share in the inheritance of the beloved. Ephesians 1:3-18

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Yes, when God said "Let there be light".

Are you drunk?

So you do not believe the Light (which you attribute to the Being of God) was reality before creation?

Do you deny that creation manifested the attributes of God, as Paul taught in Romans 1:20?