Resurrection is an Illusion .

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
I'm not pheeling you.
exactly same feeling, is reason why Jesus, ended up on the cross.
and I'm totaly pheeling U, because all You guys are identical, plugged on to power line called
Belief.
Me I am truth, that is why you're not pheeling me. :jump:

much truth !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:
Thank you for clarifying. :)

Not all information is useful at any given point in time. :nono:

No it wasn't helpful at all. What do you mean by "need to feel your questions"? :confused:
At any given point of time, no one have control over Emotions being manipulated from outside,
by information.Every instant of your future is a new information, just like this words you're
looking @ right now.You see, dear Zakath, for Me,everything on Outside is a Lie, except
for the truth.
By feeling your questions, I am feeling your Spirit,even if you "faking" those questions.
Instead of fucusing on topic, your questions would make someone who's got emotions,
feel like, he's in police station under investigation.
:Clete:

much respect !

Aimiel

Christians don't walk by feelings, but by faith in The Word of God, not in their 'gut' feelings. You're following a lie.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pheelme said:
Our spirit is unique and impossible to replicate.It was created when soul gave life to flesh, as
result of our DNA mix.Even if we get cloned, our spirit would not be the same.
Holy spirit is 100% truth and true love, the one that was life of Jesus.Even disciples did not have holy spirit, that's why they had to die.If you got holy spirit, you can not die, because you are same as Son of God, who did not die.
There are couple things to consider when thinking about resurrection.
God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice.
Adam and Eve's life was perfect, eternal, it was their spirit that wasn't 100%, they had free will to make choice, and that choice was "wrong".
Same thing with Prophets and Disciples, holy spirit made them do what was their mission
to do and that's it.
The Only human being who's return was promised by God himself was Simon son of Jonah,
Who is here with Son of God today, trying to Unite those who were given Holy Spirit by God,
but still not aware of it.His Mother is from Greek tribe and his Name is Peter.
You can feel this in Matthew 16:17,18,19 , and who ever try to deny this is denying God.
Resurrection is only a Metaphore, for transition from Spiritual Death to Spiritual Eternity,
for those CHOSEN BY GOD.
So if you're not chosen, sorry to hear that.

Peter
Head Honcho of

LoveScience of Destiny corp. est. 05.05.05. in state of Ohio, US
( aka LS of D corp.) :cool:
Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 1 Corinthians 15:12-14​

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Turbo said:
Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. 1 Corinthians 15:12-14​

His spirit can not die, because is truth and true love, His flesh was in the coma, 4 3 days.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pheelme said:
His flesh was in the coma, 4 3 days.
:nono: You should change the "Christian" label under your username to something else.

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9​

Do you think that the Romans who crucified Jesus couldn't tell the difference between a dead man and a living man?

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
Christians don't walk by feelings, but by faith in The Word of God, not in their 'gut' feelings. You're following a lie.
Jesus came, gave us the truth, and for 2000 years he was hope of everyone's life :rain:
How can you feel the truth, if you can only believe ??
Do You even understand truth as a Dimension, not just the word that have crystal clear meaning ?
You need to stop comparing yourself with Jesus, and try to feel his spirit, holy that is .

much respect !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
RightIdea said:
"God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice."

Boy, now there's a convincing argument! :chuckle:
Boy, now there's a spirit that can not grasp truth about God being Everything ever created
Once.This what you feeling right now is God's past.His Dimension applies only for Living.
God did not create spirit that is going to Die, except for " Satan ", spirit that is going to
disappear completely, pretty damn soon :cheers: together with God.
All there will be left in the "House", will be "Groom", "bride" united as One by Holy Spirit.

U feel me ? :wave2:

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Turbo said:
:nono: You should change the "Christian" label under your username to something else.

that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9​

Do you think that the Romans who crucified Jesus couldn't tell the difference between a dead man and a living man?

It is "Special" kind of Coma, that you can not possibly slip into, and understand.
Just like you can not Slip into Understanding of how was He Physicaly conceived.
What you actualy need to do, if you trying to "present" yourself as a "Christian",
Is to stop Judging who I am, U feel Me ??

servent101

Pheele
It is "Special" kind of Coma, that you can not possibly slip into, and understand.
Just like you can not Slip into Understanding of how was He Physically conceived.
What you actually need to do, if you trying to "present" yourself as a "Christian",
Is to stop Judging who I am, U feel Me ??

I see your point, but it did little for Omega…

Omega
Pheel is just another Blindman.

Leave the Blindman alone .

But life goes on, and what people do to anyone who will not just dot the dot’s that have been dotted for thousands of years – well that is to be expected, it is not right – just that there is that[ Simon – lemming] cult out there all over the place. Simon says this Simon says this Simon says jump off a cliff – and away they all go – sort of when Rumi said this about the matter –
narrow me, define me, you deprive yourself of yourself… nail me down in a box of cold words… those words are your coffin.
– Jesus said almost the same thing I think when He said that if you call another man a fool, that cannot be forgiven you – why – not because the Lord is not willing – it is just that when you call another person a fool – the damage you do to yourself is so irreversible.

Anyways what you post is sincere enough for me… I enjoy trying to see how people are saying the same thing in different words –depending on how their jargon has developed over time. It is not that you actually think
Resurrection is an Illusion
it is just that there are so many more ways of saying the same thing – that the literal resurrection that we have in the past “been taught” is not so – there is a more in depth understanding than what we take from the “way” the resurrection has been presented to the people in that isolated geographical location in that particular culture.

Oh yes, one more thing - I see your quite new here - so welcome to TOL.

With Christ’s Love

Servent101

Aimiel

Neither Pheelme or Servent seem to understand The Truth, that Jesus had to die (which, indeed, He did) in order to pay the debt that we owed (since the wages of sin is death) otherwise we could not be set free from that debt. I don't believe that His Spirit died, but His Flesh sure did. He took on The Form of Flesh when He entered Mary's Womb, and surrendered His Life (of flesh) when crucified. Had He not done so, every believing Christian would have all their sins on their record, for eternity. As it is, Jesus has washed them away, and we are forgiven. God will not accept someone into Heaven who is not forgiven of their sin (unbelievers). There is, certainly, far greater depth of understanding available from every one of God's Words, which is why He stressed that we should meditate His Word and come together with His Spirit to reason these things out together; but understanding begins with the understood, with the basic meanings. Jesus died. We can now have eternal life because of that fact. If He did not die, then no one (except perfect beings) would be allowed into Heaven, and that perfection isn't possible without the shed Blood of Jesus' Sacrifice (the life is in the blood). His blood came out red then white, showing that the serum had separated from the corpuscles, meaning that His Heart had stopped beating.

He was D E A D. :doh:

But, thanks be to God, He is now alive, forevermore. Without that death, there is no salvation.

Ecumenicist

Resurrection is after all about physical resurrection, and therefore cannot be argued from
a Spiritual perspective. Scripture says that Jesus' Spirit did not die, Indeed Jesus' spirit was
and is the Holy Spirit. He descended into Hell actually for the benefit of those trapped therein.

But Jesus Christ's physical body did die, and was resurrected, as will be the case for all of us,
praise be to God.

Aimiel

Jesus died and was ressurrected, that is The Good News (Gospel). Anyone who thinks otherwise and calls themselves a Christian needs to learn how to think.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
Pheel is just another Blindman.

Leave the Blindman alone .
I can only guess, what sort of state of mind, would make such a "Christian" person like
you call anyone a Blindman.

Why do you like to tell other people what to do ?

Even if you consider my Spirit as something Blind or whatnot, Jesus want us to love echother, not hate.
It would be very christian if you, to enlighten us all with proof that I've lied . :wave2:

much love !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
First of all, I must apologize to all of you guys, for being misunderstud.
I am not against any of your beliefs, words that are you seeing, written by me, are result
of my feeling of spirit being created in mind of Jesus Christ.The One and Only, son of God.
His Spirit is 100% truth and love.And as being same with father, He is God.
Truth is very simple logical pattern that covers undeniably everything one says.
Jesus wasn't walking around Jerusalem with Torah under His arm, to answer Pharisees.
Second Coming, and end of Dimension we're in was promised in old and new testament.
2000 years ago His flesh did die,the way holy spirit "works" on CHOSEN people, was
shown with Peter walking on water, healing, and being called Rock (which is Jesus) by Jesus.It just displays Power of His Love, showing that He will be Like One with his "Bride"
That's Why I feel that No One will Ever Find out His New Name.People will either Die, or
be Spiritualy same as God, and Live forever.
He was born again to a mother into flesh, and when time comes He will again have same
Holy spirit, and present The Truth and True Love to you.
And then ....... He will Stop Biological ,and with that Mechanical Clock, no more birth, just death, Acts 2 : 20 .
After that, you will experience "Groundhog day" effect, in opposite proportion,Everyone,
Except "Chosen people" will be stuck in one day, and if don't find True love, will die, for real, the same day.
That True Love will tell you the truth, and you will say " I don't feel this Idiot, He's a Blindman, Leave Blindman alone ", and next day, you're dead meat.
That's Acts 2 : 21
I feel this will again cause someone start calling me names, that's fine by me, just be so kind, and explain why am I this or that. :thumb:

much love !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
Neither Pheelme or Servent seem to understand The Truth, that Jesus had to die (which, indeed, He did) in order to pay the debt that we owed (since the wages of sin is death) otherwise we could not be set free from that debt. I don't believe that His Spirit died, but His Flesh sure did. He took on The Form of Flesh when He entered Mary's Womb, and surrendered His Life (of flesh) when crucified. Had He not done so, every believing Christian would have all their sins on their record, for eternity. As it is, Jesus has washed them away, and we are forgiven. God will not accept someone into Heaven who is not forgiven of their sin (unbelievers). There is, certainly, far greater depth of understanding available from every one of God's Words, which is why He stressed that we should meditate His Word and come together with His Spirit to reason these things out together; but understanding begins with the understood, with the basic meanings. Jesus died. We can now have eternal life because of that fact. If He did not die, then no one (except perfect beings) would be allowed into Heaven, and that perfection isn't possible without the shed Blood of Jesus' Sacrifice (the life is in the blood). His blood came out red then white, showing that the serum had separated from the corpuscles, meaning that His Heart had stopped beating.

He was D E A D. :doh:

But, thanks be to God, He is now alive, forevermore. Without that death, there is no salvation.

I feel you Aimiel, but you need to understand truth that Jesus is God, spirit,who is everything, including self resurrection.Do you really feel that you got very Same Spirit as Jesus ? Don't mind if I do ;)
Can you tell me where in the New testament, Jesus promised Physical resurrection to Anyone, except to Peter ??

much bible reading, and love !!

Aimiel

pheelme said:
Do you really feel that you got very Same Spirit as Jesus ?
No, I feel my flesh. I know The Spirit of The Lord by faith. He lives in me, because of His Word, not because of my 'feelings' or any other reason than His Promise. The Spirit of The Lord is The Spirit of Prophecy, not the spirit of feelings, psychic energy or ouija boards.

OMEGA

Pheel said,
Can you tell me where in the New testament, Jesus promised Physical resurrection to Anyone, except to Peter ??
---------------------------------------------------------------
Heb 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again:
Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Pheel good guy , If you want to Absolutely Prove Physical Resurrection is TRUE,

---- DROP DEAD ----

Last edited: