Resurrection is an Illusion .

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Our spirit is unique and impossible to replicate.It was created when soul gave life to flesh, as
result of our DNA mix.Even if we get cloned, our spirit would not be the same.
Holy spirit is 100% truth and true love, the one that was life of Jesus.Even disciples did not have holy spirit, that's why they had to die.If you got holy spirit, you can not die, because you are same as Son of God, who did not die.
There are couple things to consider when thinking about resurrection.
God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice.
Adam and Eve's life was perfect, eternal, it was their spirit that wasn't 100%, they had free will to make choice, and that choice was "wrong".
Same thing with Prophets and Disciples, holy spirit made them do what was their mission
to do and that's it.
The Only human being who's return was promised by God himself was Simon son of Jonah,
Who is here with Son of God today, trying to Unite those who were given Holy Spirit by God,
but still not aware of it.His Mother is from Greek tribe and his Name is Peter.
You can feel this in Matthew 16:17,18,19 , and who ever try to deny this is denying God.
Resurrection is only a Metaphore, for transition from Spiritual Death to Spiritual Eternity,
for those CHOSEN BY GOD.
So if you're not chosen, sorry to hear that.

Peter
Head Honcho of

LoveScience of Destiny corp. est. 05.05.05. in state of Ohio, US
( aka LS of D corp.) :cool:

RightIdea

"God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice."

Boy, now there's a convincing argument! :chuckle:

Lovejoy

RightIdea said:
"God is perfect, he wouldn't be perfect if he have to create same person twice."

Boy, now there's a convincing argument! :chuckle:
Truly, my world crumbles around me with that irrefutable assertion. Blaming our fall on God seems a very productive path.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Lovejoy said:
Truly, my world crumbles around me with that irrefutable assertion. Blaming our fall on God seems a very productive path.
Sounds like an argument I've heard made around here by several atheists... :think:

allsmiles

Lovejoy said:

well, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to the story god did create us in his image, pre-fall we were still capable of sinning even if we didn't know it, so if his image was perfect than why did we rebel before the knowledge of sin? your god must be capable of what humans would be able to define as "sin"...

Lovejoy

allsmiles said:
well, not to put too fine a point on it, but according to the story god did create us in his image, pre-fall we were still capable of sinning even if we didn't know it, so if his image was perfect than why did we rebel before the knowledge of sin? your god must be capable of what humans would be able to define as "sin"...
Made in the image, perhaps, but not made identical. I consider us more along the lines of a quality knock-off, good enough for His purposes but not actually up to His standard.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:
:think:

Looks like :spam: in here to me. :chuckle:
What is it that you feel I am selling here ???
Feel free to Judge me, with explanation, not Label based on Belief.

much respect !
I've paid 400 bucks to create non-profit corp., don't have $$ for website

Zakath

Resident Atheist
pheelme said:
What is it that you feel I am selling here ???
Yes.

Feel free to Judge me, with explanation, not Label based on Belief.
Perhaps if you'll be kind enough to answer this question...

Is English your native language?

much respect !
I've paid 400 bucks to create non-profit corp., don't have $$ for website
And how am I supposed to find that bit of information useful?

sentientsynth

Pheelme,

Why stop at resurrection being an illusion? Do you not understand that all perceived reality is but a biochemical response to an unsubstantiated stimulus? Ego will always be bound by psyche, and can therefore never hypostasize objective truth.

(I speak as a fool.)

SS

allsmiles

Lovejoy said:
Made in the image, perhaps, but not made identical. I consider us more along the lines of a quality knock-off, good enough for His purposes but not actually up to His standard.

makes sense.

thanks

Lovejoy

allsmiles said:
makes sense.

thanks
Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, I still do not see my answer as being quite as good as your original statement, so I will continue to ponder it.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Zakath said:
Yes.

Perhaps if you'll be kind enough to answer this question...

Is English your native language?

And how am I supposed to find that bit of information useful?
No, English is not my native language, and I feel that is obvious and irrelevant.
Any information can be useful, only if you fully understand that information.
Information that I fully understand, can be useful only if I need to feel your questions.
hope, this was useful :thumb:

much respect !

Aimiel

Anyone who believes that ressurrection is only metaphorical is only metaphorically Christian. Pheelme should select Christian (other) for that reason.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
pheelme said:
No, English is not my native language, and I feel that is obvious and irrelevant.
Thank you for clarifying. :)

Any information can be useful, only if you fully understand that information.
Not all information is useful at any given point in time. :nono:

Information that I fully understand, can be useful only if I need to feel your questions.
hope, this was useful
No it wasn't helpful at all. What do you mean by "need to feel your questions"? :confused:

allsmiles

Lovejoy said:
Thank you, as well. Unfortunately, I still do not see my answer as being quite as good as your original statement, so I will continue to ponder it.

Don't be so hard on yourself.