Resurrection is an Illusion .

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
No, I feel my flesh. I know The Spirit of The Lord by faith. He lives in me, because of His Word, not because of my 'feelings' or any other reason than His Promise. The Spirit of The Lord is The Spirit of Prophecy, not the spirit of feelings, psychic energy or ouija boards.
God is your soul Aimiel, your very life,life of your flesh gave life to your spirit.Your spirit is
reading word of God, and Faith was born.Remember, your spirit was born way before your faith.God is with you as long as you are alive, because He is God of living, not dead.
Yes among anything else that you know as truth, Holy spirit indeed created Prophecies,
because they are coming to Life.
You guys misunderstanding the way I use word "feel", it is not "feelings" or "emotions".
For instance, I can Say, I feel Hate coming from Aimiel and Omega, because for what they've said.
Maybe is just me, but I do not feel Love in your words towards me.
See, I don't have emotions, only true Love, because I KNOW my future, and future of Human kind.

much love !

OMEGA

You know what your problem is .
You are stuck on that stupid song called
FEELINGS, NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS.

Feelings are there for you to Control and Direct .
Satan did not Control his Feelings and that is why the world is in this Mess today.
Sadam Hussein and Hitler did not control their Feelings and look what happened to them.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP and STOP BEING
SO IMMATURE WITH YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE.

God is going to Rule with a ROD of Iron and somebody is going to get a spanking.

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
Pheel said,
Can you tell me where in the New testament, Jesus promised Physical resurrection to Anyone, except to Peter ??
---------------------------------------------------------------
Heb 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again:
Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Pheel good guy , If you want to Absolutely Prove Physical Resurrection is TRUE,

---- DROP DEAD ----
I think is uncertain who wrote Hebrews,regardless,John (writer of Revelation) is also just a
Chosen Men for that job.Disciples have had off and on Holy spirit working trough them,
continualy not knowing what was Jesus trying to say with His stories.
In Matthew 13 : 11 is very clear explanation, why are only people chosen by God permitted to understand secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Jesus was totaly misunderstud by Everyone,and labeled as Crazy person.For many people that have witnessed or informed about all the Miracles He performed,He was just
another Men.
I wouldn't be suprized if You, Aimiel and other great Souls on this forum start understanding truth one Day, and Realize that Holy spirit that lead you into Eternity,
was a Gift from God, not something you earn by your "Faith".Chances are Great, because
these are the Last days, and blessed are you and others alive today, because He will
pour Holy spirit on You.
Even if You are One of the biggest Haters on this Forum, and with huge Sarcasm trying
to Humor me into my Death as a way to see what Happens after, I still Love You.

If you take a look @ my Question again,I kindly asked If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago.

much respect !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
OMEGA said:
You know what your problem is .
You are stuck on that stupid song called
FEELINGS, NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS.

Feelings are there for you to Control and Direct .
Satan did not Control his Feelings and that is why the world is in this Mess today.
Sadam Hussein and Hitler did not control their Feelings and look what happened to them.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP and STOP BEING
SO IMMATURE WITH YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE.

God is going to Rule with a ROD of Iron and somebody is going to get a spanking.
I would really love to read something other that insults from you, and really don't want to know what is it that You ordering me to do.
I am soon to be 42, Loving wife and two kids, eleven years on the job i love.
Everything I've said here is a Result of two consecutive revelations of Truth.
If you don't agree or have any Impression about what I've wrote, Not who I am, that is your
right. My right is to ask you to let me be, and stop insulting Me, please .

much love !!

Aimiel

pheelme said:
2000 years ago His flesh did die,
It's good to see that you seem to have repented of trying to pawn off the lie that He was merely in coma, as you said earlier, anyway.

Do you attend a church? If so, if I were you, I'd start looking around for one that teaches The Bible. You're spouting fables, and it sounds like you're also making stuff up as you go. If not, you might wish to find one, preferably one that is well-established.

allsmiles

Aimiel said:
It's good to see that you seem to have repented of trying to pawn off the lie that He was merely in coma, as you said earlier, anyway.

Do you attend a church? If so, if I were you, I'd start looking around for one that teaches The Bible. You're spouting fables, and it sounds like you're also making stuff up as you go. If not, you might wish to find one, preferably one that is well-established.

Pheelme asked you:

If you take a look @ my Question again,I kindly asked If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago

He also gave you his respect, I'm interested in your answer too, so stop throwing your nonsense back in his face. He's asking you a biblical question, he obviously has a clue what he's talking about, that and the idea that fables can be taught from out of the bible is fantastic. This spiritual elitism that you throw around here gets really old really fast.

Aimiel

pheelme said:
God is your soul Aimiel, your very life,life of your flesh gave life to your spirit.
God is not my soul. I am a spirit-being, who has a soul (personality) and lives in a body of flesh (temporarily). The Lord has given me a 'new birth' when I became Christian. He gave me a spirit which is like unto His, having the same desires as He does; but He is not 'my spirit.' He is Spirit, and That Spirit (The Holy Spirit) lives inside of me.
pheelme said:
Your spirit is reading word of God, and Faith was born.
Flesh reads books. Spirit knows things by a different type of communication, of which we have very, very little knowledge in this earth, for good reason. Look at the confusion that you're generating with the small amount of knowledge that you have regarding the New Birth (of which far more is available than what you have come across as yet).
pheelme said:
Remember, your spirit was born way before your faith.
I was a spirit-being of un-regenerate faith, with thoughts and feelings (not unlike what you seem to be walking in) which were directed at satisfying my flesh, rather than The Spirit of The Lord; and when I was born-again, The Lord placed a new spirit inside of me, and re-created me. My new life began that day, and will never end.
pheelme said:
God is with you as long as you are alive, because He is God of living, not dead.
After my flesh dies, my spirit will be with Him, immediately, because of my faith in His Word, Jesus.
pheelme said:
You guys misunderstanding the way I use word "feel", it is not "feelings" or "emotions".
For instance, I can Say, I feel Hate coming from Aimiel and Omega, because for what they've said.
Maybe is just me, but I do not feel Love in your words towards me.
You're playing Satanic (read witchcraft) games with yourself by trying to read the minds of others, which is not a part of Christianity, but Spiritism, which is anathama to Christianity. You need to be taught The Word of God, and stop following fables.
pheelme said:
See, I don't have emotions, only true Love, because I KNOW my future, and future of Human kind.
If you don't have emotions, then you're either an alien (from another planet) or mentally handicapped. Emotions are a part of the human experience. The Lord also has emotions.

Aimiel

allsmiles said:
This spiritual elitism that you throw around here gets really old really fast.
Hogwash. You're the one playing 'elitist' games, trying to tell me what to say or do. Why don't you just put me on ignore, if you find me so offensive? I'm tired of hearing you 'poo-poo' everything I say and do, with no substance, whatsover. You're following (you don't know what) and you want to tell me to stop following The One True God, Whom I have found to not only be True, but also personally verifiable (as I have said, many times, anyone with experience will never bow to someone with 'education' which is contrary to their experience of reality)? Please buy a clue. :wave2:

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:

"Divine coma", as I put it was 3 days before He showed Himself to "Chicks" and Disciples,
what happened to His earth body of Jesus Christ aka Carpenter from Jerusalem,don't tell me it never died.
All I am trying to present as the way I feel truth is, that He was Born again into Different
flesh, with Exactly same, good old Holy Spirit and will give all His Love, trying to Make you understand how that Very same Truth works Exactly the Same as 2000 years ago.
2000 years ago He was Talking the Way People with 2000 years ago mind set up could
possibly understand Him, according to ability of their Understanding.
Why I am saying that, is because History (of "Controlers" and "Controled") and Truth of
God's word move in Cycles, Identicaly.
Law was given to Moses and Jews, they didn't get it, Jesus came to fulfill that Prophecy,
transformed Law into Love, Existing, established Jewish religion didn't feel Him.
And Now again Established "Christian" religion, can not understand truth, because it
operates on Belief.
His second coming is End of Dimension of Life we know, and End of Any Religion.
Because "Lucky Ones" will Live forever with Him as One Spirit.

I did Study very hard with Seventh Day Adventist Church, which is in my book "Christian"
organization with Highest Knowledge of Old Testament and It's Prophecies.
Very, very Nice Folks, Extremely Friendly, which unfortunately is not your Spirit .

much love !

pheelme

BANNED
Banned
Aimiel said:
God is not my soul. I am a spirit-being, who has a soul (personality) and lives in a body of flesh (temporarily). The Lord has given me a 'new birth' when I became Christian. He gave me a spirit which is like unto His, having the same desires as He does; but He is not 'my spirit.' He is Spirit, and That Spirit (The Holy Spirit) lives inside of me.Flesh reads books. Spirit knows things by a different type of communication, of which we have very, very little knowledge in this earth, for good reason. Look at the confusion that you're generating with the small amount of knowledge that you have regarding the New Birth (of which far more is available than what you have come across as yet). I was a spirit-being of un-regenerate faith, with thoughts and feelings (not unlike what you seem to be walking in) which were directed at satisfying my flesh, rather than The Spirit of The Lord; and when I was born-again, The Lord placed a new spirit inside of me, and re-created me. My new life began that day, and will never end.After my flesh dies, my spirit will be with Him, immediately, because of my faith in His Word, Jesus.You're playing Satanic (read witchcraft) games with yourself by trying to read the minds of others, which is not a part of Christianity, but Spiritism, which is anathama to Christianity. You need to be taught The Word of God, and stop following fables.If you don't have emotions, then you're either an alien (from another planet) or mentally handicapped. Emotions are a part of the human experience. The Lord also has emotions.

Why are you Defending yourself, I have never said you did, or doing anything wrong by having your beliefs.There is So much Hate coming out of your thoughts that is getting kinda Interesting to see when is it going to End.
You have no Clue who I am.
much love !

allsmiles

Aimiel said:
Hogwash. You're the one playing 'elitist' games, trying to tell me what to say or do. Why don't you just put me on ignore, if you find me so offensive? I'm tired of hearing you 'poo-poo' everything I say and do, with no substance, whatsover. You're following (you don't know what) and you want to tell me to stop following The One True God, Whom I have found to not only be True, but also personally verifiable (as I have said, many times, anyone with experience will never bow to someone with 'education' which is contrary to their experience of reality)? Please buy a clue. :wave2:

I'm not playing any games, I've been reading this thread and I am interested in your answer to Pheelme's question. You didn't answer after he asked you twice and after I asked you to once, so either you don't know or you aren't paying attention. The only thing you do that offends me is when you blatantly ignore blatant questions. I don't care who you worship or who you follow, I'm not trying to talk you out of anything, I just want you to answer a question I found interesting because you're involved in this debate and it was asked of you.

OMEGA

"Chicks" and Disciples

PHEELGOODGUY is a BEATNIK ,

Can ya Dig it.

Age 42 eh , so what, I am 58 and hung out at Yorkville with Jimi Hendrix in ' 68 .

Last edited:

Aimiel

pheelme said:
"Divine coma", as I put it was 3 days before He showed Himself to "Chicks" and Disciples, what happened to His earth body of Jesus Christ aka Carpenter from Jerusalem,don't tell me it never died.
You're the one who said that Jesus never died, that He was just in coma.
pheelme said:
2000 years ago He was Talking the Way People with 2000 years ago mind set up could possibly understand Him, according to ability of their Understanding.
He chose to be born at the time that He did, partially because what He said and did could be more easily understood, and wasn't speaking 'only' to the people who were alive, and even said so.
pheelme said:
Why I am saying that, is because History (of "Controlers" and "Controled") and Truth of
God's word move in Cycles, Identicaly.
Please explain.
pheelme said:
And Now again Established "Christian" religion, can not understand truth, because it
operates on Belief.
Without faith it is impossible to please Him. You're pretty good proof of that, my friend.
pheelme said:
I did Study very hard with Seventh Day Adventist Church, which is in my book "Christian" organization with Highest Knowledge of Old Testament and It's Prophecies.
They're no more Christians than the Christian Science people are.
pheelme said:
Very, very Nice Folks, Extremely Friendly, which unfortunately is not your Spirit .
You're 'mind-reading' or taking cues from demons, which is doctrine contrary to The Word of God.
pheelme said:
There is So much Hate coming out of your thoughts that is getting kinda Interesting to see when is it going to End.
You don't know what I'm thinking, nor the spirit of my thoughts any more than I know what color shirt your grandad wore the day he graduated high school. You're deceived.
pheelme said:
You have no Clue who I am.
Yes, I do; I know exactly who you are: :troll:

Aimiel

allsmiles said:
I just want you to answer a question I found interesting because you're involved in this debate and it was asked of you.
I always make it a point to avoid 'pointed' questions which are obviously leading and always lead to no good end. They're a waste of time. The things I wish to respond to, I respond to. When someone tries to tell me what to answer, or demands that I respond to a certain question, all it ever does is make them angry, and demonstrate that they're not interested in what I have to say, only their own agenda. I had my 'puppet-strings' cut when I became a Christian. The Lord knows how to direct His Children, and when others try to make us jump through their 'hoops' we don't respond. :chuckle:

allsmiles

Aimiel said:
I always make it a point to avoid 'pointed' questions which are obviously leading and always lead to no good end. They're a waste of time. The things I wish to respond to, I respond to. When someone tries to tell me what to answer, or demands that I respond to a certain question, all it ever does is make them angry, and demonstrate that they're not interested in what I have to say, only their own agenda. I had my 'puppet-strings' cut when I became a Christian. The Lord knows how to direct His Children, and when others try to make us jump through their 'hoops' we don't respond. :chuckle:

whatever man, i think it's a lousy excuse to cover yourself when you're clueless, just an escape route, but that's all right. I've only been observing really, if you wanna duck questions and make up half baked excuses for why you keep your tail between your legs, go for it :thumb:

allsmiles

OMEGA said:
All smiles,

What questions do you want Answered ?

If you can show Us, where in the
New testament Jesus ( The God ) have promised Physical resurrection, not some Men that died long time Ago

I understand that you already answered this question. It's a question regarding biblical content and Aimiel has dodged, is dodging and will continue to dodge. He says it's because he refuses to answer pointed questions, but this is about the bible. Either he doesn't know, or he really is obtuse enough to try to elude a simple question that he should probably have an answer for.

OMEGA

ALLSMILIES , This is what I found.

ALLSMILIES , This is what I found.

Mt 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Mt 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Ac 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?
-------------------------------------------------
Joh 6:68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.