Repentance

marke

False. Already exposed you as a liar and false teacher.

Paul was not "in bondage to sin" after he is saved. Paul says so, but you hate God's word, because it doesn't mix with your doctrine of demons.

"I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin."

Paul is explaining what it means to serve the law, you moron. If he is going to observe the law, then with his flesh he is going to produce the law of sin. The power of sin, is the law. He would not know sin, apart from the law. Through the law comes the knowledge of sin. Apart from the law, sin is dead. You cannot have one without the other. Where there is no law, there is no violation. If Paul serves the law, it will produce sin in his life.
Paul was not in bondage to sin after he was saved but neither was he sinlessly perfect. If Christians become sinlessly perfect after being saved then why are we admonished to confess our sins?

1 John 1:9-10
King James Version

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul was not in bondage to sin after he was saved but neither was he sinlessly perfect. If Christians become sinlessly perfect after being saved then why are we admonished to confess our sins?
WE are not admonished anything by John. John is not writing to the body of Christ.

1 John 1:9-10​

King James Version​

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
The WE and OUR there in 1 John are Jews. John is ONE of the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL.

Mat 19:28 KJV And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Luk 22:29-30 KJV And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; (30) That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

marke

WE are not admonished anything by John. John is not writing to the body of Christ.

The WE and OUR there in 1 John are Jews. John is ONE of the TWELVE apostles that will sit on TWELVE thrones judging the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL.
Say what? Christians don't sin and do not have to repent but the apostles did?

Right Divider

Body part
Say what?
John was writing to his people, i.e., the circumcision. eg. Israel
Christians don't sin and do not have to repent but the apostles did?
You're confusing so many things and you're so stubborn.

Again, THEY (John, Peter and James) made an agreement that THEY would go to the CIRCUMCISION and Paul to the rest. Read about it here:
Gal 2:9 KJV And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
You believe that Peter, James and John were dishonest and immediately broke their agreement.

Last edited:

OZOS

Marke is the most arrogant, pride filled person, I've ever encountered. He is unteachable, and refuses to even seek out what is being said. He thinks that those who are correcting him are unware of his false doctrines, but I taught those same lies 40 years ago, and thanks to people like you, I took the time to see if what you were saying is true or not, and repented (changed my mind).

marke

John was writing to his people, i.e., the circumcision. eg. Israel

Again, THEY (John, Peter and James) made an agreement that THEY would go to the CIRCUMCISION and Paul to the rest. Read about it here:

You believe that Peter, James and John were dishonest and immediately broke their agreement.
No, John was addressing Christians when he said to confess our sins so Jesus can cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:8-10
King James Version

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

OZOS

No, John was addressing Christians when he said to confess our sins so Jesus can cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Earlier you posted this...
Romans 5:13
(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
And Paul also said...

"Apart from the Law, sin is dead"

So, are you under the Law? Yes or No?

If yes, then you are not under grace, and therefore not in Christ.
If no, then how do you know you have sin?

"For by the Law is the knowledge of sin."
"I would not have known sin except through the Law."

marke

Earlier you posted this...

And Paul also said...

"Apart from the Law, sin is dead"

So, are you under the Law? Yes or No?

No, Christians are not under the law to try to keep the law to earn salvation or to keep old ordinances that were done away with on the cross.

Colossians 2:14
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

If yes, then you are not under grace, and therefore not in Christ.
If no, then how do you know you have sin?

"For by the Law is the knowledge of sin."
"I would not have known sin except through the Law."
I prefer defining sin as that which is not of faith.

Romans 14:23
And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

If Christians do anything that does not please the Father then it is sin. Since no Christian always does only those things which please the Father then Christians have sin in their lives. They sin every time they fail in any aspect to always please the Father in all they do.

OZOS

No, Christians are not under the law
Correct, and as Paul said "apart from the Law, sin is dead".

However, you continually claim that those in Christ must continue to ask for forgiveness to be cleansed from their sins.

You are a walking contradiction.

I prefer defining sin as that which is not of faith.
Yes, unbelief is a sin, but no believer is in unbelief. Believers are no longer unbelievers, which is why they are called believers. Duh.

You really are an incompetent student of the Bible and the gospel.

If Christians do anything that does not please the Father then it is sin.
Again, you contradict yourself. Now you claim it is what someone DOES, not what they BELIEVE. You are a mess.

Because you have no idea what happens when a BELIEVER is saved, you also have no idea what it means to be IN CHRIST.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

marke

Correct, and as Paul said "apart from the Law, sin is dead".

However, you continually claim that those in Christ must continue to ask for forgiveness to be cleansed from their sins.

You are a walking contradiction.
I did not say God would cleanse us from all sis if we confessed them to Him. He did.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Yes, unbelief is a sin, but no believer is in unbelief. Believers are no longer unbelievers, which is why they are called believers. Duh.

You really are an incompetent student of the Bible and the gospel.

Again, you contradict yourself. Now you claim it is what someone DOES, not what they BELIEVE. You are a mess.

Because you have no idea what happens when a BELIEVER is saved, you also have no idea what it means to be IN CHRIST.

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."
Those who are saved have been crucified with Christ and are dead to sin, which is why God tells us:

Romans 6:12
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

OZOS

I did not say God would cleanse us from all sis if we confessed them to Him. He did.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Once again, you rip a verse out of context with no idea what is being said, or who is being addressed.

The ONLY people who are to confess (agree) that they have sin, are those who said they have no sin that needs to be cleansed (vs 7-8).
Those who have been cleansed don't have any sin, only those who have not been cleansed. Duh

You're a moron. You can't even read the most simple statements in the Bible.

Earlier you quoted Paul said that God no longer takes into account the sins of those for whom Christ died. NOW, you are claiming that believers must confess those sins, AND you also said that the only sin that IS accounted is "whatever is not of faith". You are all over the place, contradicting yourself and babbling like a nonsensical fool. You are a joke. You have zero integrity and absolutely zero understanding of the things of God. You are an embarrassment to the gospel message.

Those who are saved have been crucified with Christ and are dead to sin, which is why God tells us:

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
Once again, you don't understand anything you post. Dead men are free from sin. "For he who has died has been freed from sin." READ THE CONTEXT!!!

Rom 6:12-13

"Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body that you should obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God."

The relationship with sin has ceased. Believers are no longer under its control or power. We are no longer its slave. We no longer obey sin. The power of sin is the Law, and we are no longer under the Law. Where does Paul says sin reigns? It reigns in death. We are now alive in Christ. If we do not consider ourselves dead to sin, and alive to God, then we will put ourselves back under the Law declaring ourselves sinners who are obeying sin. Are we going to go back and present the members of our body to a system that proves us a sinner, or are we going to present ourselves to God as what we are... an instrument of righteousness? Are we in sin or in Christ? Are we dead or alive?

"For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law, but under grace"

Sin has lost its power in our life, not because we are obeying the Law, but because we have died to it through Christ's sacrifice, and we are now alive in the Spirit, by grace through faith.

Last edited:

marke

Once again, you rip a verse out of context with no idea what is being said, or who is being addressed.

The ONLY people who are to confess (agree) that they have sin, are those who said they have no sin that needs to be cleansed (vs 7-8).
Those who have been cleansed don't have any sin, only those who have not been cleansed. Duh

You're a moron. You can't even read the most simple statements in the Bible.

Earlier you quoted Paul said that God no longer takes into account the sins of those for whom Christ died. NOW, you are claiming that believers must confess those sins, AND you also said that the only sin that IS accounted is "whatever is not of faith". You are all over the place, contradicting yourself and babbling like a nonsensical fool. You are a joke. You have zero integrity and absolutely zero understanding of the things of God. You are an embarrassment to the gospel message.

Once again, you don't understand anything you post. Dead men are free from sin. "For he who has died has been freed from sin." READ THE CONTEXT!!!

Rom 6:12-13

"Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body that you should obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God."

The relationship with sin has ceased. Believers are no longer under its control or power. We are no longer its slave. We no longer obey sin. The power of sin is the Law, and we are no longer under the Law. Where does Paul says sin reigns? It reigns in death. We are now alive in Christ. If we do not consider ourselves dead to sin, and alive to God, then we will put yourselves back under the Law declaring ourselves sinners who are obeying sin. Are we going to go back and present the members of our body to a system that proves us a sinner, or are we going to present ourselves to God as what you are... an instrument of righteousness? Are we in sin or in Christ? Are we dead or alive?

"For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law, but under grace"

Sin has lost its power in our life, not because we are obeying the Law, but because we have died to it through Christ's sacrifice, and we are now alive in the Spirit, by grace through faith.
You make a serious mistake in assuming Christians cannot sin after they are saved. You referenced Romans 6:12. God tells us not to let sin reign in our flesh after we are saved. He does not say sin cannot possibly reign in our flesh after we are saved.

OZOS

You make a serious mistake in assuming Christians cannot sin after they are saved. You referenced Romans 6:12. God tells us not to let sin reign in our flesh after we are saved. He does not say sin cannot possibly reign in our flesh after we are saved.
What is the power of sin, dummy?

marke

What is the power of sin, dummy?
If you are asking what the strength of sin is the Bible says this:

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

If you think believers never have to wrestle against sin again after they are saved, then you misunderstand why God said this:

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

OZOS

If you are asking what the strength of sin is the Bible says this:

1 Corinthians 15:56
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
Correct, as I've already told you at least a dozen times, yet you have denied it over and over again.

"Apart from the Law, sin is dead" Romans 7:8

Are believers under the Law? No.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." Rom 6:14

So then, according to God's word, which you reject and pervert, the only way you can "let sin reign" is to return to the Law and serve the Law. because the Law is what reveals sin and gives it it's power.

Ephesians 6 has nothing to do with "struggling with sin", you demon possessed pervert, and everything to do with believers being surrounded by the doctrines of demons that you preach.

You don't know Jesus from Adam, and you don't know the gospel from Dr. Seuss.

marke

Correct, as I've already told you at least a dozen times, yet you have denied it over and over again.

"Apart from the Law, sin is dead" Romans 7:8

Are believers under the Law? No.

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." Rom 6:14

So then, according to God's word, which you reject and pervert, the only way you can "let sin reign" is to return to the Law and serve the Law. because the Law is what reveals sin and gives it it's power.

Ephesians 6 has nothing to do with "struggling with sin", you demon possessed pervert, and everything to do with believers being surrounded by the doctrines of demons that you preach.

You don't know Jesus from Adam, and you don't know the gospel from Dr. Seuss.
You are wrong if you think Christians cannot sin after they get saved. That is not what the Bible teaches. Paul confessed that he wrestled with sin after he was saved, not before he was saved.

Romans 7

19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Right Divider

Body part