REMINDER: No Goodbye threads

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course Tambora, who is nor even a moderator, would try to enforce this point; a poster who tries to get people banned.

One thing that fascinates me about this site is how people can be so petty even after 40.

That's 11 years ahead of me :plain:
You're always behind.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What about dweebs who post that they're leaving for the rest of the summer and then come back the next day and say they didn't intend to be back but they're leaving for three months and then make three posts in different threads and then say goodbye again and then come back two weeks later and make a post and say goodbye and then come back the next day and make a post and close their threads and say goodbye again?
That's so gay.

glorydaz

What else...I took you off ignore when you spammed one of my threads two or three times in a row to see what the blazes you were going on about and give a reasoned answer before locking you out for a bit while I'm mostly away from the joint. Glory remains on ignore because I can't enforce standards for the joint, but I can for me and I can't see what would make her compelling enough to change my mind on the point.

And the pos rep comment was in response to your nose to the glass hissy "seek Christ Town" nonsense rep. What's gay about telling you to figure out what you want to be when you grow up and shoot for that? :plain:

You see gay in a lot of things. Glory would say there's something in that to trouble. Well, she'd say it then swear she meant something else. You know, kids.

Town is making gay innuendos about me. :baby:

He doesn't find me compelling. :idea:

He doth protest too much. :think: