Rationale For "Halls of Fame"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
OK, OK I admit that I am amused by your hyper-sensitivity to anything that you perceive as a Gay innuendo.
No, hypersensitivity isn't being insulted by an insult, which is why a mod parked you on the ban bench for a while.

Hypersensitivity is comparing a neg rep to rape, which is what you did, repeatedly.

You seem to panic and thrash about.
In that interior world of yours, where that happens, are there unicorns? And do they speak to you?

Here's a secret for you. I never knew the first thing about Randolph Scott except that he was some old cowboy actor. But after your freak-outs over Cary Grant I did some reading about his life and discovered the "buzz" about Scott and Grant.
No, that's not true either. We were talking about movies, more particularly about Cary Grant at one point. And with no prompting you opined:

Wasn't Cary Grant gay? (link)

I said no, but there had been a rumor about Grant and Randoph Scott because they shared a bachelor pad in their heyday before Grant married. Then, a while later, you wrote this:

Gosh TH I'm sorry I don't have your knowledge or interest in old male actors. Long before my time. But obviously they excited you. (link)

Now that one was iffy, but I thought I got the intention in it. If there was any doubt your not being able to help yourself cemented the deal with this gem shortly thereafter

Yeah, so you like queer men. I get that. I don't. (link)

Not even bothering with the old, male actors shield.

So no, you didn't first discover the rumor on your own later and no you weren't misunderstood. You're just a sad, lying sack of Eeset and you have been since you first washed up on these shores with your "tempting the pastor in the pulpit" nonsense.

Anyway, that's why she drops Scott's name now and then and what it means.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have thought wrong. Popularity.

picture.php

zoo22

Those hard of hearing need reminders

What? Why would they need reindeers? Is it like seeing eye dogs? Do reindeer have great hearing or something? That seems crazy. Would people walk around with them? Reindeer are huge. How would you get them in a car or into a restaurants or whatever? What about movie theaters? Those closed-caption devices work don't they? I don't want to have to sit behind a reindeer in a movie theater. That's insane. I]Lots[/I] of people are hard of hearing, how many reindeer would be walking around, or riding on the bus? What about at the beach? Revolving doors? Hello? It seems like having a reindeer might not be the best solution. Oh reminders. Sorry. Sure, everyone needs a reminder now and then.

Lon

It is between POTY and HoF for me. I've been nominated for the POTY. The HoF is more like the Oscars while the POTY is more like the Grammys (I have gotten them confused from time to time).

bybee

It is between POTY and HoF for me. I've been nominated for the POTY. The HoF is more like the Oscars while the POTY is more like the Grammys (I have gotten them confused from time to time).

You are worthy of either honor!