Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Yes,....first called at a particular place and time, among those of that gentile community, yet we would note what the original early Jewish followers of Jesus were called those of 'The Way', and also identified in various sorts as Nazarenes (spelling may vary), Ebionites, etc. We also note commonalities and links with the Essenes, and later Gnostic movements.

This reflects back to Paul's statement of we beholding the glory of the Lord as looking into a mirror :) - as children of light, we all partake of one original light and reflect its image, archetyped as the Adam-Kadmon. Christ in us, the hope of glory. We are naturally like him, if we be sharers of the divine nature, because that nature is of one essence, indivisible,....yet individually expressing thru every 'soul' or 'cell' within his spiritual body. I find it peculiar that so many fundies dis and attack pagan/mystery religion concepts, when Paul is rife with them, and adapts(adopts) their various themes in his own gospel.

Research portal on Paul here.

In light of people here or anywhere claiming to be 'christians', I'm mindful of the 'connotations' associated with the 'term', especially if some of these 'christians' are bearing fruit that is far from 'Christ-like' in virtue, kindness, grace, compassion, and the love that the Jesus of the gospel extends and embodies as an avatar of divine love. It would seem some cherry-pick on some aspect of rebuke, and deem it divinely sanctioned or approved, when its really used by a religious ego to insult, harm and demean others which is truly satanic in nature. - that's its supposedly done in the name of 'love' is repugnant.

The analogy Paul gives is wonderful, since he was a 'gnostic' and held the power of personal revelation as key, an experiential knowledge of God not only by 'faith' but by 'gnosis'.

God who is Light is reflecting Himself, since He is indivisible Light itself. That light is mirrored in us, in substance, image and form. Because God is light, we are light.

pj

I'll have to do this one, a little different I think, I'll have to wait and see.

My entire "WAY" is different than All. - I must take - Both, what IS written, and NONE that is written. - What IS Written gives "WAY" for the Thought of Laws to focus my "WAY" through the Parables.
I must see the Letter of the Word as Nothing But Parables; and Only Parables of the Thoughts of Law / God. The Letters of the Word - NEVER Truly Happened, They are Just Parables of the Truth of Things of MUCH Higher Supremacy, even to the "Forth", AND Lower than the contradiction law of - called - Satan of the Third, which has "Raised" itself above the Thoughts of True LAW - IN "Altitude", ( not Supremacy ), - as we see today everywhere. - The Truth is, - "Humble Thyself". - But look around, there is Nothing BUT the Contradiction Law, contradicting the LAWS of The Universe with nothing But HATE of Truth. ( The automobile was built on Hate! ). - Truth MUST Die before it is Raised above the Law of Hate. And We must Raise IT!! - We Have No help but the Thoughts given us by the Thoughts of the Creation. - Again! - "The Heavens Declare the Glory of God". - Glory of God IS His Eternal Life By Resurrection; - That IS God's Glory. His Children's glory IS Their Faith. There is Nothing Else of Truth.

We are to Save Ourselves From all this, By Dying at their Thought Filled HANDS!! So says the Word of the Law.
Look upon this ungodly world! - The Best of the Best do all to help the Worst of the Worse, That Is the law of Contradiction - Satan!!

This is the exact same as the Parable of Jesus and His associates of HATE; - and HE Died, AS WE DIE, and must Die for the LAWS, and - HAVE DIED.

Here in this earthly time, all is moving ever EVIL. While eternity is ALL, ALL IN ALL, ALL TIME. - Thought of the Law is revealed from the Thought of the Eternal Thought which is called God, they are One Thought, and we Must strive to enter back into that Restful Thought - the Parable of God's "Rest" / Sleep. - that cannot happen until WE have defeated the Contradictions of LAW which IS - OUR Carnal LIFE.

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll have to do this one, a little different I think, I'll have to wait and see.

My entire "WAY" is different than All. - I must take - Both, what IS written, and NONE that is written. - What IS Written gives "WAY" for the Thought of Laws to focus my "WAY" through the Parables.
I must see the Letter of the Word as Nothing But Parables; and Only Parables of the Thoughts of Law / God. The Letters of the Word - NEVER Truly Happened, They are Just Parables of the Truth of Things of MUCH Higher Supremacy, even to the "Forth", AND Lower than the contradiction law of - called - Satan of the Third, which has "Raised" itself above the Thoughts of True LAW - IN "Altitude", ( not Supremacy ), - as we see today everywhere. - The Truth is, - "Humble Thyself". - But look around, there is Nothing BUT the Contradiction Law, contradicting the LAWS of The Universe with nothing But HATE of Truth. ( The automobile was built on Hate! ). - Truth MUST Die before it is Raised above the Law of Hate. And We must Raise IT!! - We Have No help but the Thoughts given us by the Thoughts of the Creation. - Again! - "The Heavens Declare the Glory of God". - Glory of God IS His Eternal Life By Resurrection; - That IS God's Glory. His Children's glory IS Their Faith. There is Nothing Else of Truth.

We are to Save Ourselves From all this, By Dying at their Thought Filled HANDS!! So says the Word of the Law.
Look upon this ungodly world! - The Best of the Best do all to help the Worst of the Worse, That Is the law of Contradiction - Satan!!

This is the exact same as the Parable of Jesus and His associates of HATE; - and HE Died, AS WE DIE, and must Die for the LAWS, and - HAVE DIED.

Here in this earthly time, all is moving ever EVIL. While eternity is ALL, ALL IN ALL, ALL TIME. - Thought of the Law is revealed from the Thought of the Eternal Thought which is called God, they are One Thought, and we Must strive to enter back into that Restful Thought - the Parable of God's "Rest" / Sleep. - that cannot happen until WE have defeated the Contradictions of LAW which IS - OUR Carnal LIFE.

Paul

You're just getting crazier and crazier Letsargue!! Face it, you're nuts! You found
out that your "Insane hyper-punctuation" wasn't putting you in a good light, so
you're trying, this form of insane writing, huh?

Letsargue

There is an EVIL in the World, that is Not Neighbor, nor Enemy, Just Pure "EVIL"!! Nothing ELSE!!!!! -- Any half-Wit can see Evil for what it IS, OR They are Liars!!!

When I posted, ~mad and angry, and ALL That, I was the Idiot!!
NOW!!, - I changed my posting style, and NOW!! -- I'M an IDIOT!!

Can't any of you - SEE?? - No one can satisfy Satan the Evil, and - What??? - about 98% of you Support this Part of EVIL????

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
a new horizon......

a new horizon......

Letsargue needs to take a UFO ride with Freelight and his little green men!!

I would orient your attention to my first response to LA's commentary here, and contemplate upon its contents. Other posts here as well, may help to expand your consciousness, and inspire you to look beyond the mental patterns, beliefs and constructs set up so far in your 'mental make-up',...get you to expand your consciousness beyond those limited paradigms and preconceptions. Be free, just as 'pure consciousness' to consider things in a new light, a new way or relating, a new way of seeing. That might be a gift you can give yourself, which you may appreciate reflecting back in future eternity.

Blessings,

pj

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
There is an EVIL in the World, that is Not Neighbor, nor Enemy, Just Pure "EVIL"!! Nothing ELSE!!!!! -- Any half-Wit can see Evil for what it IS, OR They are Liars!!!

When I posted, ~mad and angry, and ALL That, I was the Idiot!!
NOW!!, - I changed my posting style, and NOW!! -- I'M an IDIOT!!

Can't any of you - SEE?? - No one can satisfy Satan the Evil, and - What??? - about 98% of you Support this Part of EVIL????

Paul

No matter the evil or insanity appearing in the world of illusion and imperfection,.....ever give worth-ship(worship) to the pure and highest Good ever at the heart and ultimatum of existence, the divine Love that outshines all unlike itself. Be that.

pj

Letsargue

I would orient your attention to my first response to LA's commentary here, and contemplate upon its contents. Other posts here as well, may help to expand your consciousness, and inspire you to look beyond the mental patterns, beliefs and constructs set up so far in your 'mental make-up',...get you to expand your consciousness beyond those limited paradigms and preconceptions. Be free, just as 'pure consciousness' to consider things in a new light, a new way or relating, a new way of seeing. That might be a gift you can give yourself, which you may be appreciate of reflecting back in future eternity.

Blessings,

pj

I'm constantly bewildered by these misgivings of feelings toward anything NEW. - Jesus was THE New Word in the Flesh; - Words never before Seen or Heard. - It walked among them as visible as the eye of man could SEE; yet they deliberately and Blindly slew the Word. "Slew" / "Slew" /"Slew"!! - How can these continue the Same?? - Not only that, but nothing replacing the Truth, but HATE!!! - AND nearly Everyone supporting this EVIL!!

I'm Sorry, but I'm not a part of THIS Sinful World, neither was Jesus.
Jesus wasn't Anything what these Dust of the "VOID" Earth mankind IS. I feed on Truth, and digest it and "SPEEK" it back Out from my bowl's / Mind God gave me of HIS.

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
True Self ........

True Self ........

I'm constantly bewildered by these misgivings of feelings toward anything NEW. - Jesus was THE New Word in the Flesh; - Words never before Seen or Heard. - It walked among them as visible as the eye of man could SEE; yet they deliberately and Blindly slew the Word. "Slew" / "Slew" /"Slew"!! - How can these continue the Same?? - Not only that, but nothing replacing the Truth, but HATE!!! - AND nearly Everyone supporting this EVIL!!

I'm Sorry, but I'm not a part of THIS Sinful World, neither was Jesus.
Jesus wasn't Anything what these Dust of the "VOID" Earth mankind IS. I feed on Truth, and digest it and "SPEEK" it back Out from my bowl's / Mind God gave me of HIS.

Paul

Newness of life arises in every moment of Spirit. The kingdom is self evident with the pure of heart. Singleness of vision holds an essential simplicity of truth, a clear reflection of the light I Am. "If thine eye be single, thy whole body will be filled with light".

" Behold, I make all things new"

Creation is ever unfolding its own innate beauty.

I am that.

Om shanti :)

pj

Letsargue

Newness of life arises in every moment of Spirit. The kingdom is self evident with the pure of heart. Singleness of vision holds an essential simplicity of truth, a clear reflection of the light I Am. "If thine eye be single, thy whole body will be filled with light".

" Behold, I make all things new"

Creation is ever unfolding its own innate beauty.

I am that.

pj

Is it Possible that there is Any Movement of Stuff and Time in and with God?? - Shall God reach Out - and Touch? - Or does God Surround ALL Things already?? - Ever unfolding that which is there to be Unfolded.

Life Does not Pass in God, nor with those who are In God. - God IS; - not was and will be. - Yesterday and NOW IS a thousand years ago and Tomorrow also.
Is there ANY Knowledge of the Creation / the Universe Newer than any other Knowledge of Gardening?? - What is the First and Last Knowledge? --- Can't there be New Knowledge, Older than Old Knowledge??

All in All??

Paul -- 092314

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Is it Possible that there is Any Movement of Stuff and Time in and with God?? - Shall God reach Out - and Touch? - Or does God Surround ALL Things already?? - Ever unfolding that which is there to be Unfolded.

Since God is One and All,....He is ever unfolding and enfolding....within the matrix of creation. 'Creation' is the space-time field or manifold of movement/relativity. God encompasses that which is without and within time and space.

Life Does not Pass in God, nor with those who are In God. - God IS; - not was and will be. - Yesterday and NOW IS a thousand years ago and Tomorrow also.

There is the timeless.....and time co-existing simultaneously (stillness and movement).

Is there ANY Knowledge of the Creation / the Universe Newer than any other Knowledge of Gardening?? - What is the First and Last Knowledge? --- Can't there be New Knowledge, Older than Old Knowledge??

All in All??

There is the pure absolute knowledge or 'knowing' of Being, that is independent of time,......and relative knowledge that is time-coordinated/conditioned.....dependent on progressive movement, revelation, the process of 'learning'.

God is all in all....absolutely. - all 'else' is a creative play of consciousness in space-time, relating within itself by the dynamic of 'creation'. There is 'knowing' and 'relating'.

pj

Letsargue

Since God is One and All,....He is ever unfolding and enfolding....within the matrix of creation. 'Creation' is the space-time field or manifold of movement/relativity. God encompasses that which is without and within time and space.

There is the timeless.....and time co-existing simultaneously (stillness and movement).

There is the pure absolute knowledge or 'knowing' of Being, that is independent of time,......and relative knowledge that is time-coordinated/conditioned.....dependent on progressive movement, revelation, the process of 'learning'.

God is all in all....absolutely. - all 'else' is a creative play of consciousness in space-time, relating within itself by the dynamic of 'creation'. There is 'knowing' and 'relating'.

pj

OOOHHHH If God is who I think He is; - How little we know of Him, but He knows all there is to Know of us. - Are We Not His "Memory" of Thoughts that are Very Supreme?
Is there anything new to God? - Are We His "New" Thoughts? --- If God IS the Word of Himself, and there is no more True Inspirational Word that can be Written in His "PRESENT" Word; - where shall we Go to be in His Presence, if not in His Present Word? Is there anywhere else we can be with God, who IS the Word that IS - everywhere, and everything NEW? -- SOO, lets bring Him into our Minds He gave to us just for that, and HE can BE IN - OUR Presence. -- IF That IS, and everything else ~is not; - then only where He IS, IS Where we Are, and He has Come unto US as He says, not just SAID.

Can we SEE who IS, and is not the Word of our Christ? - If I Look into the Looking Word Glass, who do I see, if Not myself speaking of Himself, the Truth in Him, the Word who I AM MADE in His Image in the Glass?
OHH How far I have traveled into the distance of His Word. OOHH The endless existence of His Creation without boundaries, and we are with HIM -- ALWAY!!

Paul -- 092814

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
light transmissions......

light transmissions......

OOOHHHH If God is who I think He is; - How little we know of Him, but He knows all there is to Know of us. - Are We Not His "Memory" of Thoughts that are Very Supreme?

I've often wondered about the memory of 'God' if we could survey what that is, what is all encompasses,.....like the 'akashic records', which have been in existence as long as there has been anything to record, as a record of 'relating'.

In some respect, we are all in the memory and part of the memory of God the Universal,...an awesome thought eh? :)

Is there anything new to God? - Are We His "New" Thoughts? --- If God IS the Word of Himself, and there is no more True Inspirational Word that can be Written in His "PRESENT" Word; - where shall we Go to be in His Presence, if not in His Present Word? Is there anywhere else we can be with God, who IS the Word that IS - everywhere, and everything NEW? -- SOO, lets bring Him into our Minds He gave to us just for that, and HE can BE IN - OUR Presence. -- IF That IS, and everything else ~is not; - then only where He IS, IS Where we Are, and He has Come unto US as He says, not just SAID.

And the timeless One says, "behold I make all things new".....so, eternity and time are in an endless adventure together, weaving creation in space-time, and this is what life is about, unto infinity. From that which is beginningless/endless,...all points of time arise, are defined and articulated, by the creative logos,....as 'speech' is the creative defining factor in 'in-forming' the worlds.

Life is energy in-formation.

Life is encoded by the creative logos which gives it birth. Infinity is the womb of endless creation, - 'dispensations' are just extensions defining themselves as a measure in time, relative to the greater context of eternity....as every movement or revelation in time, is a measure of the eternal.

Can we SEE who IS, and is not the Word of our Christ? - If I Look into the Looking Word Glass, who do I see, if Not myself speaking of Himself, the Truth in Him, the Word who I AM MADE in His Image in the Glass?

Yes, when looking from the purity of who and what we are,....there is only the pure light reflecting itself, as its own Self I AM. All there is....is LIGHT. ('darkeness' is only a distortion, shrouding, ignorance or misperception of the all knowing light....and only exists in a dimension where 'relativity' filters the light). The Absolute Itself however is undifferentiated Light.

OHH How far I have traveled into the distance of His Word. OOHH The endless existence of His Creation without boundaries, and we are with HIM -- ALWAY!!

Yes and Aumen :) - Such is the power of the Om....the eternal light/sound and word of 'God'. Divine reality is always already present, since there is no place empty of the divine.

pj

Letsargue

I've often wondered about the memory of 'God' if we could survey what that is, what is all encompasses,.....like the 'akashic records', which have been in existence as long as there has been anything to record, as a record of 'relating'.
In some respect, we are all in the memory and part of the memory of God the Universal,...an awesome thought eh? :)

And the timeless One says, "behold I make all things new".....so, eternity and time are in an endless adventure together, weaving creation in space-time, and this is what life is about, unto infinity. From that which is beginningless/endless,...all points of time arise, are defined and articulated, by the creative logos,....as 'speech' is the creative defining factor in 'in-forming' the worlds.

Life is encoded by the creative logos which gives it birth. Infinity is the womb of endless creation, - 'dispensations' are just extensions defining themselves as a measure in time, relative to the greater context of eternity....as every movement or revelation in time, is a measure of the eternal.

Yes, when looking from the purity of who and what we are,....there is only the pure light reflecting itself, as its own Self I AM. All there is....is LIGHT. ('darkeness' is only a distortion, shrouding, ignorance or misperception of the all knowing light....and only exists in a dimension where 'relativity' filters the light). The Absolute Itself however is undifferentiated Light.

Yes and Aumen :) - Such is the power of the Om....the eternal light/sound and word of 'God'. Divine reality is always already present, since there is no place empty of the divine.

pj

I Remember God! - I saw Him in the Glass of Words. - OOOHHHH The Image of Himself!

God IS - I see, but the Memory of Him I - 'Think I AM' - if we Four are One, we do Think as One.

The Three, thought up the Three Dominations of the Image of the "Creation", but with us four, the "Universe"; - now there must be the Quadrametrics With the Law of Math. - Now there "IS" More.

OOHHH the Knowledge of the Beginning and Before, AND all the "REST" of God is liken to the ( Period ), it's All closed into His "REST".

The Memory of God IS the ( Period ) of the endless Light that Only shines at The End.
There IS Nothing separating God and His Memory, from that which IS NOT; - Only the ( Period ), the Total of ALL. - That which is Not cannot be a Memory of God, but Our Memory, and God Remembers All of us ALL. Now there "IS" More.

As the Creation existed Only in its three Laws; Physical, Spiritual, and Mathematics seen as the ( Period ), the Light of the Laws / God relates back to the Beginning and no more.
HOWEVER!! -- We are Not a part of A Trinity, But the Quad!! - The Beginning is made the same as the Ending by the ( Period ), and All makes up the ( Period ) of Time. Quadrametrics again, "IS" All in All without THE division of the SHADOW of Light as Before. It's the QUAD that "IS" Memory Now. --- ( Ephesians 3:17-18 KJV ) -- 17- "That Christ may dwell in your Hearts by Faith; that ( ye, being rooted and grounded in love ), 18- (( May be able to "Comprehend" )) with all Saints what is the "Breadth, and Length, and Depth, -- AND "Height". --//---- "Supremacy"! -- Now the Universe, the Law of Quadrametrics "IS" Memory!!

This People call themselves Christians; a part of the Trinity. They Leave Off the Magic of the Light OF 4. - The Love of the Light of the Truth / God, not the darkness of the LIE. - I Hope I Remember NO MORE.

Paul -- 100214

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

pj

I read some of the akashic records in my late teens. Who wrote those records?

I remember reading elsewhere about a blueprint that we need to focus on. Some sort of blueprint used to describe the original plan of humans. When I pray and meditate, I look for or at the blueprint to return to naturalness.

The wording, memory of God, reminds me of this blueprint.

Letsargue

My Memory lead me to the Mountain Top. - I say "mountain" compared to the Supremacy of the Mind of God. OOHHH How High Thou Art!! - Coming from the face of the Deep, not knowing where I was. I could see NO Face until Now, in the Memory of my past. Darkness, and more Darkness I saw the Dark Face of the Deep Pit of the Grave. The Face of the Living Waters cast their "FOUR" FACES on me with Their One Face of Memory, and IT Grew. - THE Light Shown into the Darkness, only for a Moment, and MEMORY was exposed, and the Darkness went Away from the Light. - I Remember the "Voice" of the Brightened Universe only saying, - Behold my Memory! - And I Beheld; - all things were As "IS", not Was. ---- What IS ~Was?? - Was is he who cannot Recall the Memory!! -- And I Came FORTH, And "IS"!!

Paul -- 100214

Letsargue

Memory?? - I don't Recall!! - How can Memory be Memory if it can be forgotten?? - All that a fool knows may be HIS memory; - but when he's gone, his Memory also says - So-long~.

"Heaven and Earth shall Pass away, But My Memory Shall Be Passed On"; or something Liken to that. - Only Truth "IS" Strolling the Corridors of the Universe, declaring that I AM. - The Glory "IS" the "Eternal Existence", not the Forgetfulness, and Darkness of Foolishness.

Three, had No "LIGHT" to shine, only the Fruit of Darkness and the Carnal - Left Behind. - ( FOUR )!! -- Right Before our eyes Do Shine. OOHHH How I Remember the Brightness of that DAY; Now I See ALL that "IS" Mine.

Paul -- 100314

Letsargue

Can the Lost Remember a Memory?
Memory is not what you remember, but that which cannot be forgotten. The Word of God is the ONLY Existence that can't be Passes Away and Forgotten.

Paul -- 101414

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Recollection.....

Recollection.....

I Remember God! - I saw Him in the Glass of Words. - OOOHHHH The Image of Himself!

Only a mind capable of space-time reflection remembers anything, - there is no 'memory' outside of time. Since God is Light, there is only God and the reflections of God...so all knowledge and memory are his. You may objectify God or assume He or She is 'other', but God is the divine subject of all, so from this perspective there is no 'other' but God. God is all there is as undifferentiated Light. Objects arise as a play of consciousness, the mind differentiating and interpreting things.

'God' is the "I" of all, re-membering himself only in the play of 'seperation'.....where 'members' appear to exist in company. God is One, He does not need to re-member but only does so in creation, as many parts are drawn back to their recollection of source.

God IS - I see, but the Memory of Him I - 'Think I AM' - if we Four are One, we do Think as One.

The Three, thought up the Three Dominations of the Image of the "Creation", but with us four, the "Universe"; - now there must be the Quadrametrics With the Law of Math. - Now there "IS" More.

OOHHH the Knowledge of the Beginning and Before, AND all the "REST" of God is liken to the ( Period ), it's All closed into His "REST".

The Memory of God IS the ( Period ) of the endless Light that Only shines at The End.
There IS Nothing separating God and His Memory, from that which IS NOT; - Only the ( Period ), the Total of ALL. - That which is Not cannot be a Memory of God, but Our Memory, and God Remembers All of us ALL. Now there "IS" More.

As the Creation existed Only in its three Laws; Physical, Spiritual, and Mathematics seen as the ( Period ), the Light of the Laws / God relates back to the Beginning and no more.
HOWEVER!! -- We are Not a part of A Trinity, But the Quad!! - The Beginning is made the same as the Ending by the ( Period ), and All makes up the ( Period ) of Time. Quadrametrics again, "IS" All in All without THE division of the SHADOW of Light as Before. It's the QUAD that "IS" Memory Now. --- ( Ephesians 3:17-18 KJV ) -- 17- "That Christ may dwell in your Hearts by Faith; that ( ye, being rooted and grounded in love ), 18- (( May be able to "Comprehend" )) with all Saints what is the "Breadth, and Length, and Depth, -- AND "Height". --//---- "Supremacy"! -- Now the Universe, the Law of Quadrametrics "IS" Memory!!

A wonderful insight here....Since Paul does recognize a 4 dimensional model of reality. In addition to 3 dimensions....the 4th is that which comprises 'time' and the 'timeless',....so we have a cubic model. Memory weaves itself within all movements of creation, so that all intelligence has memory capacity.

This People call themselves Christians; a part of the Trinity. They Leave Off the Magic of the Light OF 4. - The Love of the Light of the Truth / God, not the darkness of the LIE. - I Hope I Remember NO MORE.

The Trinity is primal and has its central place in Deity and creation. The light of 4 is but an expansion of creation represented by the tetragrammaton, the 4 divine letters in the divine name. The 3rd dimension is pervaded by the 4th, and so on in the subtler realms to infinity.

pj

Letsargue

Only a mind capable of space-time reflection remembers anything, - there is no 'memory' outside of time. Since God is Light, there is only God and the reflections of God...so all knowledge and memory are his. You may objectify God or assume He or She is 'other', but God is the divine subject of all, so from this perspective there is no 'other' but God. God is all there is as undifferentiated Light. Objects arise as a play of consciousness, the mind differentiating and interpreting things.

'God' is the "I" of all, re-membering himself only in the play of 'seperation'.....where 'members' appear to exist in company. God is One, He does not need to re-member but only does so in creation, as many parts are drawn back to their recollection of source.

A wonderful insight here....Since Paul does recognize a 4 dimensional model of reality. In addition to 3 dimensions....the 4th is that which comprises 'time' and the 'timeless',....so we have a cubic model. Memory weaves itself within all movements of creation, so that all intelligence has memory capacity.

The Trinity is primal and has its central place in Deity and creation. The light of 4 is but an expansion of creation represented by the tetragrammaton, the 4 divine letters in the divine name. The 3rd dimension is pervaded by the 4th, and so on in the subtler realms to infinity.

pj

WE; - you me with the "I" We See the Memory that BE. Your "I" - "IS" of the "Eye" of God who Sees us as Himself in the Glass, So Are WE.

You and "I" with God's "Eye" we See; - COME!! - All you without, where "I" within the glass, Memory Sees, and the Blind cannot Be. Come and open the Eye of Memory, only Memory "IS", and Was and the "WILL" of God's Memory - will be.

Your dusting the "Member" from the unknown to the Known Re'Membering that of God, and who He "IS" - the Memory of the "New Member".

Never ending New Thoughts to Remember; - That "IS" of God.

Paul -- 100514

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.