Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
school of the prophets........

school of the prophets........

OOOHHHH --- You're right of Course. - However, God gave us the Weapons to Fight these demons with; - Not the Flesh as they DO. These are not doing anything to me. - "I must hold to that" with all I can - Barely!!!

Note that I was coming from the perspective of 'non-duality', and its in that context, that one can just rest in 'God', since 'God' is already always the One and Only Reality. From this realization of pure consciousness, of indivisible Light,....one already is all that God is, because 'God' is all in all. There is no 'other' to contend with ('contention' is only found in the world of 'duality', where 'this' is battling with 'that', or a 'person' is in opposition to another 'person', and all the complications thereof).

I may begin a new thread on 'non-duality' again, to uphold the ancient and awesome teaching of 'Advaita' in due time. Remember, one can just abide 'here' in total fullness/perfection 'now', without diving into the 'con-flict' or 'suffering' of 'duality'. Duality has its place here in this space-time dimensions of 'apparent' relationships of course, but that's only in the 'illusion' of this creative play. In any case, we'll delve more into that elsewhere :)

It's not that I can defeat them in a Carnally "Defined" War, but the More the world can SEE who Satan's children are, the better the World.

Who is this 'you' engaging in any battle, when and where 'God' already is the One All-Supreme Being? :) - lets step back a little and look things over before assuming anything. Its easy to get caught up in Paul's epic struggle between the 'flesh' and the 'spirit',...a duality all humanity faces as 'divisive'. Even if using Paul's analogy, that we wrestle not against flesh & blood, but spiritual forces or darkness....all you need to be, as per Jesus instruction is LIGHT. - this 'light' by nature dispels, radiates, conquers the darkness. Did he not say "let your light shine"? What more is necessary? Keep it simple,....let the 'light' within you, be that simple and 'single' reality, that your 'eye' is set upon radiating, and then your whole being will the radiance thereof. The Master also said, "while you have the light (while it is available), believe in the light, that you may be sons of light". The sons of light always win over the sons of darkness, by nature.

This kind of Fight is not a fight of Hate really, But for the LOVE of God in the Spirit!!

Hate has no part in love, and is corrosive, hostile, degrading. Hate is not even worth battling against on one level, since it only eats up the person consumed by it. Only love can heal, conquer, subdue hate, dispelling it entirely, transforming one back to wholeness and recognition of divine value. In the heart-unity of God there is no battle or conflict whatsoever,...only wholeness.

If we look at it dualistically from the perspective of a spiritual warrior,...yes....our weapons are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. But this can be done within one's own soul, genuflection and quiet prayer, just being light. Times of prophetic prayer or utterance may flow when needed, where we are allowed to be participants or 'co-creators' in the play of good vs. evil.

-- That's how God defines it. We fight for our Love of Him, not for the Hate of People, but EVIL, and I do HATE EVIL!!!!!

Yes, in some sense because of our love and devotion to 'God', we stand up valiantly for the cause of truth and justice, mediated thru love and wisdom. We uphold all true values and ideals of Spirit. Indeed, the "fear of the Lord is to hate evil", but we must properly interpret the language used, for it is our reverencing esteem and honor or awe of 'God', that inspires us to loathe what is evil, unjust or cruel, because it grieves the Spirit. In this we align ourselves with the heart and soul of the true prophets, who are God's voice in the wilderness.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
opinions are relative..............

opinions are relative..............

SEE, - there you are bearing false witness against me!!!

Let your ego let it go :)

If you are a true representative of 'God'....the 'light' thereof will stand and speak for itself, no matter if a million adversarial or accusing voices rise up against you. Can a million shadows quench a single ray of light?

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Let your ego let it go :)

If you are a true representative of 'God'....the 'light' thereof will stand and speak for itself, no matter if a million adversarial or accusing voices rise up against you. Can a million shadows quench a single ray of light?

pj

If one decides to fly to the Sun, would it be advisable to go at night?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Going on and on and on with the likes of GM is an exercise in futility or near insanity (a merry-go-round in hell), unless the discussion actually begins to engage a real sincere dialogue, which has yet to be seen :idunno: go figure......

Peace,

pj

It's an 'exercise in futility' due to the fact; you're a cultist and I'm
a true believer in the Christian faith! You and I will NEVER have a
meeting of the minds! However, you may have a shot at 'bamboozling'
someone like Letsargue? He's not as 'stable minded' as others!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've gotten on LA about his continual use of 'exclamation points' as well, which I feel is unnecessary
pj

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree! I feel it necessary
to use the 'explanation points!' If it offends you, I care not! I
hope my saying that, doesn't offend you, but if for some unknown
reason, it does, well, as I said before, I care not!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
These -- "christians" - will Never use their God's Word to show that I'm wrong!! They Just say that I am!!!!! That's not how a true Christian Proves Anything, but it's theirs!! Who are They???!! ???

Paul

Makes NO sense however, I've become accustomed
to your "tirades" not making any sense! If suddenly,
you should start making sense; it would be time to
start looking in your closet, for seed pods!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
These -- "christians" - will Never use their God's Word to show that I'm wrong!! They Just say that I am!!!!! That's not how a true Christian Proves Anything, but it's theirs!! Who are They???!! ???

Paul

At least we're not like Freelights "little green men," friends, floating
around in their, late model, fully reconditioned UFOs!

Letsargue

I'd be happy just to BE, and abide in the reality that you ARE, which is grounded and sustained by the Supreme Reality Itself, the "I AM". There is nothing more to do. Just BE that. This is the original, universal, eternal/infinite truth of a non-dual nature, which is innate within one's own being and consciousness. Abide in what is prior to words since that is your true nature anyways, beyond all the assumptions or conceptions added by the intellect (mental clutter).

Superimposing or introducing some concept of God's word is where the con-fusions come in, as these are fraught with so many translation/interpretation distortions....so many 'assumptions. - all these are merely points of view, and must be seen as that. Even the symbols, thoughts, ideas, images, concepts of 'God' are just that, they are not 'God' (the reality). God is prior to and transcends any mental conception or form, let alone the many images assumed by man in his attempt to 'relate' to Deity. We would note that any worship of an "image" in the place of 'Real God' is a form of 'idolatry'.

Let all that go, and there is nothing to prove, so no stress or waste of time engaged in such a fruitless endeavor. One can call themselves a 'christian' til the cows come home, that means nothing, apart from what meaning or definition one gives it. Same goes for any other 'label' or 'identity'. The only true identity of reality itself, is already Self-evident in 'being' itself. Pure Being, Pure Consciousness, is what I AM. - not what I assume or imagine myself to be in the realm of thought-conceptions. - such is only 'cosmetics' or 'symbolic representation'.

pj

We are - Somewhat different, you and I. - I have to go strictly by the Scriptures of the Bible, Just the Word of God, ONLY. - That leaves me as: one of those "Ministers of the flame of Fire". I am, in the Spirit, Michael, the same as Paul was, and is written. - Of course the "Flame" IS The Brightness of the Truth we speak, As in the Brightness of His Coming, ( A fiery flame issued and come forth from before Him ), In the fulfilling ALL Scriptures that we now SEE Through the Glass, as He said we Would. - I see Hell as that flame that can destroy the darkness of Satan, ( not a brush fire ), and all his in Hell. The Lost cannot See that Fire they are Baptized in Now, with the down pouring of the Holy Ghost / Spirit. -- Living waters to the Just, and Fire to the Damned, the same as the flood of Noah. - With that fire we are here constantly in, while in the flesh, as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego; and it was Christ with them while in the fire, with no effect from it, That is Us here until I step out of this flesh. -- I sin, I stay!

The Trinity is one thing that is Grossly Misunderstood. ( God Is One God!! ), "AND" He - Thinks, and - Speaks! - That is the ( Three of Him ). What He Thinks / Thought is His Holy Ghost or Spirit, ( Spirit is Thought ), and what He speaks is of course - Christ the fulfilled Word in the Flesh of the Body of Christ the Church Now. The Word of God that was with God, and the Spirit of the Word from the Beginning. They three Are Of the same One God being the - Creator, and the Power of Creation, and the Knowledge to Create.

We are a trinity. --- I Paul, Think, and I Speak. My thoughts are My Holy Spirit, and what I speak is Me / My, as my son sent to the world the same as God did. THUS We Are Like Him.

I think those two things are the Most important, so let me just settle for now, those two. I hope it's not TOO compressed. and with errors. - I don't have my corrector right now.

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
enjoying creation............

enjoying creation............

We are - Somewhat different, you and I. - I have to go strictly by the Scriptures of the Bible, Just the Word of God, ONLY.

Difference is fine, and inevitable in a world of relativity where many different points of view are possible, varying in content and context, further reflecting points, relations, dimensions in consciousness. Consciousness is all,....only the relational points of symbol, language and perception vary in the play.

I'm not limited to the Bible, a canonized collection of books 'ordered' and written by men, assumed inspired yet that at varying levels because of the different human 'mediums' being used, further modified by translation, scribal liberties, creative doctoring, etc. Take any book, the Bible, Koran, Vedas, Upanishads, UB, ACIM, etc,......and each are limited to their 'context', interpretations contained within that. If you limit 'truth' to only one book or collection of books, you limit the infinite. - in reality that cannot be done, so a better way is to consider all things from the perspective of the infinite itself, pure consciousness. Reality is what actually IS, right here, now, moment to moment.

Absolute Reality sustains, as being what IS, without any space/time qualifications or conditioning whatsoever. All else in the realms of conditional existence is 'relative', 'modified', 'conditional', 'subject to change', 'subject to point of view'.

- That leaves me as: one of those "Ministers of the flame of Fire". I am, in the Spirit, Michael, the same as Paul was, and is written. - Of course the "Flame" IS The Brightness of the Truth we speak, As in the Brightness of His Coming, ( A fiery flame issued and come forth from before Him ), In the fulfilling ALL Scriptures that we now SEE Through the Glass, as He said we Would. - I see Hell as that flame that can destroy the darkness of Satan, ( not a brush fire ), and all his in Hell. The Lost cannot See that Fire they are Baptized in Now, with the down pouring of the Holy Ghost / Spirit. -- Living waters to the Just, and Fire to the Damned, the same as the flood of Noah. - With that fire we are here constantly in, while in the flesh, as Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego; and it was Christ with them while in the fire, with no effect from it, That is Us here until I step out of this flesh. -- I sin, I stay!

Ok, this all may have some relational significance, but only concerning the terms used, and in a given context :)

The Trinity is one thing that is Grossly Misunderstood. ( God Is One God!! ), "AND" He - Thinks, and - Speaks! - That is the ( Three of Him ). What He Thinks / Thought is His Holy Ghost or Spirit, ( Spirit is Thought ), and what He speaks is of course - Christ the fulfilled Word in the Flesh of the Body of Christ the Church Now. The Word of God that was with God, and the Spirit of the Word from the Beginning. They three Are Of the same One God being the - Creator, and the Power of Creation, and the Knowledge to Create.

We are a trinity. --- I Paul, Think, and I Speak. My thoughts are My Holy Spirit, and what I speak is Me / My, as my son sent to the world the same as God did. THUS We Are Like Him.

Yes, the Trinity-concept has its place within creation, because its a primal original pattern woven into the matrix of creation. There is ever one original, universal Deity who is One essence inter-differentiating itself as 3, which further differentiates as 7 (the seven Spirit of God)....so that 1-3-7 are significant numbers being the numerical indivisions of Deity as it is expressing, coordinating and governing the creation, in 'co-operation'.

There is consciousness,....a thought-conception, and its manifestation as 'word', so the 'logos' is born from the Mind of God, and unfolds itself according to the will of God in its various stages or creative process in space, thru time. Creation does so, as we too are creations of that 'logos', but also serve with God as 'co-creators' as it were, being participants (determiners to the degree of our free-will co-operation) in creation.

I think those two things are the Most important, so let me just settle for now, those two. I hope it's not TOO compressed. and with errors. - I don't have my corrector right now.

It is fine.

pj

Letsargue

Difference is fine, and inevitable in a world of relativity where many different points of view are possible, varying in content and context, further reflecting points, relations, dimensions in consciousness. Consciousness is all,....only the relational points of symbol, language and perception vary in the play.

I'm not limited to the Bible, a canonized collection of books 'ordered' and written by men, assumed inspired yet that at varying levels because of the different human 'mediums' being used, further modified by translation, scribal liberties, creative doctoring, etc. Take any book, the Bible, Koran, Vedas, Upanishads, UB, ACIM, etc,......and each are limited to their 'context', interpretations contained within that. If you limit 'truth' to only one book or collection of books, you limit the infinite. - in reality that cannot be done, so a better way is to consider all things from the perspective of the infinite itself, pure consciousness. Reality is what actually IS, right here, now, moment to moment.

Absolute Reality sustains, as being what IS, without any space/time qualifications or conditioning whatsoever. All else in the realms of conditional existence is 'relative', 'modified', 'conditional', 'subject to change', 'subject to point of view'.

Ok, this all may have some relational significance, but only concerning the terms used, and in a given context :)

Yes, the Trinity-concept has its place within creation, because its a primal original pattern woven into the matrix of creation. There is ever one original, universal Deity who is One essence inter-differentiating itself as 3, which further differentiates as 7 (the seven Spirit of God)....so that 1-3-7 are significant numbers being the numerical indivisions of Deity as it is expressing, coordinating and governing the creation, in 'co-operation'.

There is consciousness,....a thought-conception, and its manifestation as 'word', so the 'logos' is born from the Mind of God, and unfolds itself according to the will of God in its various stages or creative process in space, thru time. Creation does so, as we too are creations of that 'logos', but also serve with God as 'co-creators' as it were, being participants (determiners to the degree of our free-will co-operation) in creation.

It is fine.

pj

I see a Lot of what you say there in my God, as "maybe" you may see of mine in yours if there is really any difference.

However, I can't get through the Scriptures enough to go anywhere else. They continue to Just FLOW a massive amount of stuff that I try to Pass along, ( Without any Study ). -- I wonder about these that call themselves "Christians that Must study more - before being approved of God. These "Christians so called, are not supposed to teach anything until Approved of God, then The Spirit is to Guide them unto ALL Truth, but they speak without Guidance at ALL.

Thank You freelight!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Manners..............

Manners..............

Well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree! I feel it necessary
to use the 'explanation points!' If it offends you, I care not! I
hope my saying that, doesn't offend you, but if for some unknown
reason, it does, well, as I said before, I care not!

I merely shared an observation that I'm sure some others would agree with. If you feel you need to 'shout' in almost every sentence, then perhaps your 'approach' or 'motive' could be re-evaluated, since not all people like to read 'shouting'. Again, a simple honest observation, shared in your best interest, since it affects those exposed to it.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
intellectual honesty and civility is most appropriate

intellectual honesty and civility is most appropriate

I see a Lot of what you say there in my God, as "maybe" you may see of mine in yours if there is really any difference.

:) Yes,...since prior to any 'my' or 'your' (possessive personal viewpoint)...there is always already the one universal reality, which we could call the Heart (the central reality, the 'quintesssence').

In the One Spirit essence there is no difference (from a non-dual point of view),...and only 'differentiation' in the relativity of 'creation' whereby Spirit is exploring, venturing, relating within 'difference' and 'distinctions' as they appear in the phenomenal world.

However, I can't get through the Scriptures enough to go anywhere else. They continue to Just FLOW a massive amount of stuff that I try to Pass along, ( Without any Study ). -- I wonder about these that call themselves "Christians that Must study more - before being approved of God. These "Christians so called, are not supposed to teach anything until Approved of God, then The Spirit is to Guide them unto ALL Truth, but they speak without Guidance at ALL.

Keeping within a specific scriptural tradition is ok, but that only represents one segment or 'cult-ure' of divine mythology if you will, since all segments of creation as they express universal archetypes are different in nuance, like the colours expressing (reflecting at varying vibrational frequencies) one primordial light. The Light is One, the rays thereof many.

Thank You freelight!!!

You're welcome and thank you. I also noticed you only added exclamation points in one sentence,...impressive ;)

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:) Yes,...since prior to any 'my' or 'your' (possessive personal viewpoint)...there is always already the one universal reality, which we could call the Heart (the central reality, the 'quintesssence').

In the One Spirit essence there is no difference (from a non-dual point of view),...and only 'differentiation' in the relativity of 'creation' whereby Spirit is exploring, venturing, relating within 'difference' and 'distinctions' as they appear in the phenomenal world.

Keeping within a specific scriptural tradition is ok, but that only represents one segment or 'cult-ure' of divine mythology if you will, since all segments of creation as they express universal archetypes are different in nuance, like the colours expressing (reflecting at varying vibrational frequencies) one primordial light. The Light is One, the rays thereof many.

You're welcome and thank you. I also noticed you only added exclamation points in one sentence,...impressive ;)

pj

This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I merely shared an observation that I'm sure some others would agree with. If you feel you need to 'shout' in almost every sentence, then perhaps your 'approach' or 'motive' could be re-evaluated, since not all people like to read 'shouting'. Again, a simple honest observation, shared in your best interest, since it affects those exposed to it.

pj

Well, thanks for looking out for my welfare! But, to be honest, I really
don't respect you or your opinion! Now, please don't take offence to
that, however, I pretty much consider you a "nut" and therefore, don't
take what you have to say, seriously! Ya know what I mean? It may
sound a little 'uncivil' however, when dealing with a "Nut burger with
cheese, hold the onion," I don't mind sounding a bit boorish!!

That goes for your fellow 'nuts,' Caino, Letsargue, and Zeke, as well!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Thank You freelight!!!

Paul

It's funny, you can't stand posters who claim to be Christian but,
you're really friendly and respectful with cultists! That says a lot
about you! Besides the fact that you're a nut, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.