Psalmist Hospitalized

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm home today, that was a tough one. Acute exacerbation for COPD emphysema. I smoked for 41 years quit 14 years ago, didn't take it up again; and now it is catching up to me. Each acute exacerbation gets more aggressive and harder.

I don't thank The Lord for His mercy and care -- thank you all for prayers and kind concern.

bybee

I'm home today, that was a tough one. Acute exacerbation for COPD emphysema. I smoked for 41 years quit 14 years ago, didn't take it up again; and now it is catching up to me. Each acute exacerbation gets more aggressive and harder.

I don't thank The Lord for His mercy and care -- thank you all for prayers and kind concern.

We love you here. I pray for whatever healing can happen.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Happy to find you home and praying for your continuing improvement. :thumb:

Danoh

Oh Happy Day!

Welcome back to the land of Jerry Shugart, GT, Meshak, Teltelestai, what's his name, what's her name, and Chrysostom, lol

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Correction: "I do thank The Lord..." -- it's been a bit stressful :e4e:

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It would appear that way, but praise The Lord it is not do - Amen and Amen!

fzappa13

I smoked for 25 years and I think I'm feeling a little of the effects now 20 years after quitting. As ye soweth ...

Be well ...

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Chrys ... the move went well, now it's sorting and more downsizing, that's okay. Some stuff it was over with and the is nice to have a round.

Knight, yes, I'll be well, a bit less in body but strong on the Lord.

To all my TOL friends and non-friends, thanks for your prayers and get well sentiments, it is greatly appreciated.

Of all of the few forums I belong, auto racing, FB, religious, TOL IS STILL THE BEST bar none.

Psalmist

bybee

Chrys ... the move went well, now it's sorting and more downsizing, that's okay. Some stuff it was over with and the is nice to have a round.

To all my TOL friends and non-friends, thanks for your prayers and get well sentiments, it is greatly appreciated.

Of all of the few forums I belong, auto racing, FB, religious, TOL IS STILL THE BEST bar none.

Psalmist

Take it easy my friend. Blessings

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Psalmist

We think YOU are the best bar none....pentecostalist an' all

brinny

Bless yer heart, this is the first i'm seeing this thread...praying for you and your precious wife and household. God bless you.