President Trump tests positive for COVID-19

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-10-03-at-5-04-42-PM.png

flintstoned

Why isn't Trump demanding that they give him the "cure" (hydroxychloroquine)? I guess the best doctors in the world know better....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
a little verp thinking about the meds.

He says he won’t forget the encouraging words from democrats. Believe me, he will.
I would hope but see no evidence of him learning or behaving any different.

That's a thought, but it's so fast that to me it looks more like they (badly) edited out a cough. If so, they did the editing as mickey mouse as everything else they do...

IMG-8725.png

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Joe's not gaunt, he's a good weight. Maybe he just looks gaunt to you because you're used to Trump's obesity.
I'm used to Biden. What he used to look like. Why don't you acknowledge Biden's transformation? Have you seen 2016 vintage pictures of him recently?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This photo is from Monday the 28th, the day before the debate. What do you want to bet they already knew?

In which case they got too late to the debate on purpose knowing there wouldn't be enough time to test them, Trump shouted in Joe Biden's direction for 90 minutes, and have for days over multiple events intentionally exposed who knows how many people in the hopes he'd stay asymptomatic? Evil.

EjfwhA5WsAImllN