Pops refutes the biblical concept of the Trinity

MennoSota

Says the one who has yet to point to a verse or passage that says that a sinner cannot humble himself.

By the way...

Peter was writing to the Diaspora.
To the chosen ones of God. THE ELECT!!! YES! Praise God!
1 Peter 1:1-2
[1]This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.I am writing to God’s chosen people who are living as foreigners in the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.
[2]God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.May God give you more and more grace and peace.
You two are like dumb and dumber.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[1]This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.I am writing to God’s chosen people who are living as foreigners in the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.
[2]God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.May God give you more and more grace and peace.
Guess who the elect are?

They're Israel, Hebrews, Jews. Not Gentiles.

For Jacob My servant’s sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. - Isaiah 45:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah45:4&version=NKJV

Nanja

May God have mercy on your hard heart.

God's Mercy is exclusively for His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 which had afore prepared unto Glory Ezek.36:26-27.

But the Vessels of Wrath Rom. 9:22 He prepared for destruction.

God hardens the heart of the reprobate to fulfill His Purpose in accomplishing His Perfect Will Eph. 3:11.

Job. 23:13-14

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Job 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

2 Thes. 1:9
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

This describes most of mankind, for God's Election of Grace consists of only a remnant Rom. 11:5 whether jew or gentile.

MennoSota

Guess who the elect are?

They're Israel, Hebrews, Jews. Not Gentiles.

For Jacob My servant’s sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me. - Isaiah 45:4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah45:4&version=NKJV
Judge Wrongly, you are wrong again.
God has chosen both Jew and Gentile as His chosen people.
Romans 9:2-8
[2]My heart is filled with bitter sorrow and unending grief
[3]for my people, my Jewish brothers and sisters. I would be willing to be forever cursed—cut off from Christ!—if that would save them.
[4]They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God’s adopted children. God revealed his glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them his law. He gave them the privilege of worshiping him and receiving his wonderful promises.
[5]Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And he is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.
[6]Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God’s people!
[7]Being descendants of Abraham doesn’t make them truly Abraham’s children. For the Scriptures say, “Isaac is the son through whom your descendants will be counted,” though Abraham had other children, too.
[8]This means that Abraham’s physical descendants are not necessarily children of God. Only the children of the promise are considered to be Abraham’s children.

MennoSota

God's Mercy is exclusively for His Vessels of Mercy Rom. 9:23 which had afore prepared unto Glory Ezek.36:26-27.

But the Vessels of Wrath Rom. 9:22 He prepared for destruction.

God hardens the heart of the reprobate to fulfill His Purpose in accomplishing His Perfect Will Eph. 3:11.

Job. 23:13-14

13 But he is in one mind, and who can turn him? and what his soul desireth, even that he doeth.

14 For he performeth the thing that is appointed for me: and many such things are with him.

Prov. 16:4
The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Job 21:30
That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

2 Thes. 1:9
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

This describes most of mankind, for God's Election of Grace consists of only a remnant Rom. 11:5 whether jew or gentile.
Indeed. Yet, I hope that God might choose to break our friends who are yet dead to Christ. I do not know God's ordinance. Perhaps he will pluck them out of the fire.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=17355]popsthebuilder[/MENTION]

Here they are.

View attachment 26354

View attachment 26353

The floor is yours. Have at it. Anyone trolling or disrupting this thread will be reported and Mods asked to remove.

The doctrine of the trinity is a lie, hence why the trinity verses exist only in later manuscripts, and why the verse in Matthew is quoted by Eusebius "in my name", because that was the original form of the verse in accordance to all other scriptures that mention doing everything in the name of Yeshua alone. Whoever believes the doctrine of the trinity has no understanding of God and is a blasphemer of the name of God and blasphemers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Apple7

The doctrine of the trinity is a lie, hence why the trinity verses exist only in later manuscripts, and why the verse in Matthew is quoted by Eusebius "in my name", because that was the original form of the verse in accordance to all other scriptures that mention doing everything in the name of Yeshua alone. Whoever believes the doctrine of the trinity has no understanding of God and is a blasphemer of the name of God and blasphemers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Moses was Trinitarian.

:cigar:

Apple7

Moses knew the name of God was Yehovah, not "Father, son, holy spirit", which aren't even names, they are titles.

Like this...?

Do you thus give back to Yahweh, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father who bought you? Has not He made you and established you? Deut 32.6

What can you do now...?

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Like this...?

Do you thus give back to Yahweh, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father who bought you? Has not He made you and established you? Deut 32.6

What can you do now...?

Huh? Is there a logical question somewhere in there?

MennoSota

What an odd comment full of unsubstantiated opinion.
Jesus says he is "I am." God tells Moses he is "I am." The Jews picked up stones to kill Jesus because he claimed to be God.
At Jesus baptism we see the Trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16-17
[16]After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him.
[17]And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”
In Genesis 1 we see that Elohim is a plural, which is why we see God saying "Let us make..."
To claim the Trinity does not exist is to be blind, deaf and dumb to scripture.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
Elohim...plural.
I am...used by God when talking to Moses. Used by Jesus when talking to people in the Temple. God...one being, three persons.

Indeed Elohim is plural, but not because there is in any way "three" to support the lie you believe in, but because God engendered many sons in heavenly places, Christ, as his firstborn son, and then also many angels, that are all called "God", because to be a son is to be a representation of God, to be like God, hence "Elohim", which refers not just to the Father, but also the representation.

cgaviria

BANNED
Banned
What an odd comment full of unsubstantiated opinion.
Jesus says he is "I am." God tells Moses he is "I am." The Jews picked up stones to kill Jesus because he claimed to be God.
At Jesus baptism we see the Trinity. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16-17
[16]After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him.
[17]And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”
In Genesis 1 we see that Elohim is a plural, which is why we see God saying "Let us make..."
To claim the Trinity does not exist is to be blind, deaf and dumb to scripture.

Christ was affirming his own existence before Abraham when he said, "before Abraham, I am". Next, there is not just one spirit of God as trinitarians falsely believe, there are many, hence,

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Yeshua Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (1 John 4:1-2 [MODIFIED-KJV])

For every spirit that confesses that Yeshua Christ is come in the flesh is called "SPIRIT OF GOD", meaning a spirit that comes from God, and who do you suppose these spirits are? ANGELS, for angels take the form of spirit, which is the form of wind,

he makes his messengers winds… (Psalm 104:4 [ESV])

And are then called SPIRIT OF GOD when angels of God take the form of spirit, which is why the angel in the passage in Isaiah was called "spirit of God", or "holy spirit", which means "set-apart spirit",

In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Yet they rebelled and grieved his Set-Apart Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them. (Isaiah 63:9-10 [MODIFIED-NIV])

There isn't some third mystical being named "holy spirit", the angels of God ARE spirits of God, and when a prophet receives the set-apart spirit, he is receiving an angel that has taken the form of spirit, and to each prophet is given one spirit, hence,

[31] For you are able one by one all to prophesy, that all should learn and all should be comforted. [32] For spirits of prophets submit to prophets. (1 Corinthians 14:31-32 [ABP])

This is one major reason the doctrine of the trinity is stupid and nonsensical, because it is based on ignorance of what the spirit of God really is. Not to mention the manuscript evidence PROVING the trinitarian verses were forged unto the scriptures, along with the contradiction with countless other passages to do all things in the name of Yeshua ONLY, not the name of the trinity.

popsthebuilder

False Divider, here's 2 Peter 3 so you and your cronies can read it in context.
2 Peter 3:2-18
[2]I want you to remember what the holy prophets said long ago and what our Lord and Savior commanded through your apostles.
[3]Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.
[4]They will say, “What happened to the promise that Jesus is coming again? From before the times of our ancestors, everything has remained the same since the world was first created.”
[5]They deliberately forget that God made the heavens long ago by the word of his command, and he brought the earth out from the water and surrounded it with water.
[6]Then he used the water to destroy the ancient world with a mighty flood.
[7]And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.
[8]But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day.
[9]The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
[10]But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.
[11]Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live,
[12]looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames.
[13]But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.
[14]And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight.
[15]And remember, our Lord’s patience gives people time to be saved. This is what our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you with the wisdom God gave him—
[16]speaking of these things in all of his letters. Some of his comments are hard to understand, and those who are ignorant and unstable have twisted his letters to mean something quite different, just as they do with other parts of Scripture. And this will result in their destruction.
[17]You already know these things, dear friends. So be on guard; then you will not be carried away by the errors of these wicked people and lose your own secure footing.
[18]Rather, you must grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.All glory to him, both now and forever! Amen.
Now for 1 Timothy 2, note that Paul is stating that people from all walks of life will be saved. He is not saying all humanity will be saved.
1 Timothy 2:1-7
[1]I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.
[2]Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.
[3]This is good and pleases God our Savior,
[4]who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.
[5]For,There is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus.
[6]He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone.This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time.
[7]And I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.

Your man-centered philosophy is not biblical truth, Falsely Divider.
Who are you to come on here and started name-calling like you're better than everyone else? Right divider is devout and has strong faith. You aren't helping anything by name-calling.all you're doing is showing your own level of pride and inability to learn anything whatsoever.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Your words are telling of the content of your heart.

popsthebuilder

But our little book expressly states that blaspheme of even the Son of man will be forgiven. Yet blaspheme of the Spirit of GOD will not be.

We should be careful not to steroetype whole people. Surely there are faithful individuals hidden within every division, or sect, or scism forced by man.

peace

MennoSota

Indeed Elohim is plural, but not because there is in any way "three" to support the lie you believe in, but because God engendered many sons in heavenly places, Christ, as his firstborn son, and then also many angels, that are all called "God", because to be a son is to be a representation of God, to be like God, hence "Elohim", which refers not just to the Father, but also the representation.
Ah...you're a follower of Joseph Smith, a man who was lead by demons. Blind men trying to argue about what they cannot see. Shall we discuss how Smith tried to interpret the Egyptian book of the dead and didn't even get one word correct?
You argue from ignorance.

MennoSota

Christ was affirming his own existence before Abraham when he said, "before Abraham, I am". Next, there is not just one spirit of God as trinitarians falsely believe, there are many, hence,

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Yeshua Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (1 John 4:1-2 [MODIFIED-KJV])

For every spirit that confesses that Yeshua Christ is come in the flesh is called "SPIRIT OF GOD", meaning a spirit that comes from God, and who do you suppose these spirits are? ANGELS, for angels take the form of spirit, which is the form of wind,

he makes his messengers winds… (Psalm 104:4 [ESV])

And are then called SPIRIT OF GOD when angels of God take the form of spirit, which is why the angel in the passage in Isaiah was called "spirit of God", or "holy spirit", which means "set-apart spirit",

In all their distress he too was distressed, and the angel of his presence saved them. In his love and mercy he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. Yet they rebelled and grieved his Set-Apart Spirit. So he turned and became their enemy and he himself fought against them. (Isaiah 63:9-10 [MODIFIED-NIV])

There isn't some third mystical being named "holy spirit", the angels of God ARE spirits of God, and when a prophet receives the set-apart spirit, he is receiving an angel that has taken the form of spirit, and to each prophet is given one spirit, hence,

[31] For you are able one by one all to prophesy, that all should learn and all should be comforted. [32] For spirits of prophets submit to prophets. (1 Corinthians 14:31-32 [ABP])

This is one major reason the doctrine of the trinity is stupid and nonsensical, because it is based on ignorance of what the spirit of God really is. Not to mention the manuscript evidence PROVING the trinitarian verses were forged unto the scriptures, along with the contradiction with countless other passages to do all things in the name of Yeshua ONLY, not the name of the trinity.
Nope.
Jesus was declaring himself to be..."I am." The same thing that God declared.