Pope Apologizes to Satan!

Nathon Detroit

New member
<img src="http://www.theologyonline.com/pope_apologizes.jpg" alt="Pope" border="2">​

In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

"Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements that he and the Catholic Church have made in the past several hundred years.

"Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."
 
Last edited:

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Knight said:



In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

"Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements he and the Catholic Church has made in the past several hundred years.

"Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."

:chuckle: :rotfl:
 

novice

Who is the stooge now?
Are there any Catholics that are happy the Pope is schmoozing with the Muslims?
 

Mustard Seed

New member
I wouldn't call it "schmoozing". More along the lines of --
possible thoughts of the quote translated into modern slangish english said:
"What the freak! I quote ancient words and they actually respond violently to it. I thought it was just cartoons the made them wig out! I'm sorry guys! I didn't think something published that long ago would have this effect! I know it took the whole Muslim community about nine months to crescendo on the cartoons, if this quote was so bad I thought you would have got the rioting out of your system a few centuries ago!"
 

Johnmnbvc

New member
Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are? Im not preaching..Lord knows I can get crude. But is this not a Theology site? Is that picture made by a Christian?
 

chrysostom

Well-known member
thank you

thank you

Johnmnbvc said:
Cant you see how inappropriate that picture and comments are? Im not preaching..Lord knows I can get crude. But is this not a Theology site? Is that picture made by a Christian?
Thank you for that post. The pope seems to bring out everyone’s true colors.
 

Benjamin

BANNED
Knight said:
<img src="http://www.theologyonline.com/pope_apologizes.jpg" alt="Pope" border="2">​

In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

"Calling Satan 'evil' does not represent my personal view".

Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements that he and the Catholic Church have made in the past several hundred years.

"Casting judgement against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind" said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

Satan could not be reached for comment although an official press release from the Lake of Fire stated that Satan was encouraged and noted... "The Catholic Church has been very cooperative in the past and we are glad that the Pope is interested in furthering relations between the Church and the Forces of Evil."


Exactly.
 

Morphy

New member
I must say I'm really disappointed with the pope.

I expected him to be a guy with balls, not excusing and asking everybody for forgiveness.

The worst is: as cardinal he was considered to be hard conservative... Can you imagine others?
 

Nathon Detroit

New member
Morphy_ said:
I must say I'm really disappointed with the pope.

I expected him to be a guy with balls, not excusing and asking everybody for forgiveness.

The worst is: as cardinal he was considered to be hard conservative... Can you imagine others?
Excellent point. :up:
 

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Morphy_ said:
I must say I'm re ally disappointed with the pope.

I expected him to be a guy with balls, not excusing and asking everybody for forgiveness.

The worst is: as cardinal he was considered to be hard conservative... Can you imagine others?

He's acting like Pat Roberston!:sleep:
 

braveshawn

New member
Altough I believe that the pope does not need to apologize for his remarks, is ripping him apart like this really what a christian does. How does this help further God's kingdom.
Im not catholic, in fact, there is a lot about the catholic church i believe goes against scripture. But we are to build fellow believers up, not tear them down with evil words and gossip. 1Thessalonians 5:11
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
"By their fruit you will recognize them."
 
Top