PJ's SOF - And Rebuttal Of All False Claims Against Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, those who deny Jesus is God should not be called brothers, and I won't do so. Sue me.

Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Jesus Christ is NOT God.

Better start some more call out threads, PJ.

No need, I know what I meant when I said it and Father God does too. Plus I already explained it, look at ya ! ! incessant.

glorydaz

I should also say that GD is the main and only real culprit, the other 3 or 4 feel compelled to back GD, meaning, even though they don't necessarily want to join GD in making false claims (which they didn't do - only GLORYDAZ DID), they back her up with several posts here and there.

I am compelled to respond.

In addition, as GD claims this all started by me complaining; FALSE. I asked about the halt in reps. I asked more than once because I didn't remember a response.

Stop Provoking me :confused:

I, too, am compelled to respond. You are provoking me by lying about me and playing the victim. This did start with you complaining..."I asked about the halt in reps. I asked more than once..." There's a little truth hidden there yet you accuse me of lying. Keep spinning, pj, I'm sure there are plenty of people who will fall for your yarn. :loser:

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

WizardofOz

6b7ad3bc487172d8dcc813e779569ab7be7b27cf660119c905e35e91caa0ee7b.jpg

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am going to weigh in on this massive neg rep campaign against PJ. I have looked at his CP and the CP's of the people picking at him. He has not handed out near the amount of neg rep the people have given him. Neg rep for the sake of Neg rep because you don't like the individual is a form of forum stalking. It makes life on here unpleasant for the person. That is not the purpose of TOL. If you don't like their posts, debate them and show them where they are wrong. But don't follow them around thread after thread. That is also stalking. The mods have been watching what has been going on with this fight. It is going to stop. I will start handing out warnings and then infractions for back to back negging. Neg if someone makes a stupid post. That should be a only reason you should give neg rep.

Constantly picking at a member is childish. It reminds me a school yard full of brats picking at the student with the funny glasses, back pack or the kid that likes to collect bugs.

You think PJ is off. Pray for him. Don't give him 8 back to back negs. He's apologized for his past mistakes. That should be sufficient.

WizardofOz

I am going to weigh in on this massive neg rep campaign against PJ. I have looked at his CP and the CP's of the people picking at him. He has not handed out near the amount of neg rep the people have given him. Neg rep for the sake of Neg rep because you don't like the individual is a form of forum stalking. It makes life on here unpleasant for the person. That is not the purpose of TOL. If you don't like their posts, debate them and show them where they are wrong. But don't follow them around thread after thread. That is also stalking. The mods have been watching what has been going on with this fight. It is going to stop. I will start handing out warnings and then infractions for back to back negging. Neg if someone makes a stupid post. That should be a only reason you should give neg rep.

Constantly picking at a member is childish. It reminds me a school yard full of brats picking at the student with the funny glasses, back pack or the kid that likes to collect bugs.

You think PJ is off. Pray for him. Don't give him 8 back to back negs. He's apologized for his past mistakes. That should be sufficient.

Good post

bybee

Well said and I absolutely concur.
I hope people will begin to think about the effects of their bullying behavior, because that is just what it is.
It hurts!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

How about Pjs total lies that i have negged him dozens of times, you checked yourself right after he kept repeating that lie, when i had negged him 3 times over 3 totally different days.

That ok to tell people? Hes negged me repeatedly and i just ignored the little loser, and placed him on ignore so he couldnt hang out on my user page harrassing me and pming me like hes done to others- yet he repeats total lies, and ive WATCHED him follow me, follow tambora and follow glory. Taking his rep issues into threads that have nothing to do with him.

Hes no innocent. He was told to stop, he didnt stop. Why is that ok?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well said and I absolutely concur.
I hope people will begin to think about the effects of their bullying behavior, because that is just what it is.
It hurts!

How about those he bullies? Hes pulled an eeset on me, remember when she used to say nasty things and post them in chat when you guys werent online? Hes done the same thing to me and to them and then x;s it out when yall are online. He thinks no one can see.

Its those kind of things that led to them popping him over and over.

brewmama

I have to say as a newcomer, that this argument between people supposedly on the same side is disheartening and not becoming.

It would be nice to not have negative reps at all, so this isn't such an issue. My very first rep received was a negative, and I certainly didn't feel very welcome.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Angel, I have not said anything about you negging PJ. I am aware of the people that are doing the negging. I will deal with each issue one at the time an I will talk with him to actually keep track of who is negging him. He did apologize for the mistake. You have negged him for poor posts, but you have not stalked him with negging like others have on here. Don't keep dredging it up.

bybee

I have to say as a newcomer, that this argument between people supposedly on the same side is disheartening and not becoming.

It would be nice to not have negative reps at all, so this isn't such an issue. My very first rep received was a negative, and I certainly didn't feel very welcome.

I gave you a pos rep because you deserved it! I hope you will look around and see all the lovely people...here!

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This whole Neg rep fight is very unbecoming. Starting tomorrow if I see a solid block of negs I am going to start handing out infractions. It is a waste of time.

bybee

How about those he bullies? Hes pulled an eeset on me, remember when she used to say nasty things and post them in chat when you guys werent online? Hes done the same thing to me and to them and then x;s it out when yall are online. He thinks no one can see.

Its those kind of things that led to them popping him over and over.

When I first started here JohnW, StP and a few others ganged up on me! I may have had it coming. I can't remember. But I told StP "I"m drawing a bigger circle and including you in. I won't let you leave me out! Chickenman stepped in and was very kind to me. It was his kindness that kept me here.
I have drawn a big circle and included PJ in it. It is safe there and I am nice to him as Chickenman was nice to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.