PJ's SOF - And Rebuttal Of All False Claims Against Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

I didn't say I was a cop, I said I was "in law enforcement". I haven't falsely accused unless I told somebody they aren't a member of the BOC, and I didn't lie. And here you are harassing me again; PROVOKING and falsely accusing

That's your OP. One big false accusation. Admit it. You made a call out thread and named ME in particular. I will take it point by point, including where you admitted you told Knight you were a cop. It's documented, PJ. I can bring it up and I will bring it up. Stop lying and stop lying about me in particular. Admit you were wrong and be done with it.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That's your OP. One big false accusation. Admit it. You made a call out thread and named ME in particular. I will take it point by point, including where you admitted you told Knight you were a cop. It's documented, PJ. I can bring it up and I will bring it up. Stop lying and stop lying about me in particular. Admit you were wrong and be done with it.

I remember the PM I sent, I said I was In Law Enforcement, vaque but no lie. It's documented. :rapture:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I named you specifically because you specifically name me. You specificall said I am not a member of the BOC, stop trying to change the OP and derail my thread. Stop Provoking me :confused:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's great to be back,
Hope you had a fun ban.
ban.gif

I'll start by affirming my standing in the BOC since GD stooped to the lowest level of a christian by claiming I'm not saved.
Aren't you the little sly one! :devil:

Since you called me a minion of Satan, what does that make you?
Answer: hypocrite

I have been bombarded with invective and pretense, attempts to prejudice the validity and degree of my faith by GD in her relentless penchant for running pell mell on TOL. She has some sort of vehement vengeful streak. She also said that I said I was stoned out of my mind. I never said those words.
dramasmileyf.gif

Just Imagine that, a lady sitting somewhere on her old laptop making false statements about your faith and accusing you of not being a Christian. It can happen, it did to me.
I don't have to imagine it.
It happened to me ..... BY YOU!

I should also say that GD is the main and only real culprit, the other 3 or 4 feel compelled to back GD, meaning, even though they don't necessarily want to join GD in making false claims (which they didn't do - only GLORYDAZ DID), they back her up with several posts here and there.
I'm with GloryDaz 100%.
You are a whining cry baby, and she isn't.

The fact is I probably did less than 50% of the provoking and disrupting as them all combined, especially GD.
Your scales are way off.

GD started a campaign of taking away reps that she felt that she gave (way after my thread in question, which I will re-open). The campaign quickly escalated to public insult, name-calling, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, provoking me, de-railing mine and other's threads, harassment, stalking and following me around TOL to further provoke, in addition to frivolous reports of insignificant basis.
console.gif

I noticed you have already edited your OP.
Deleting the part where you were not going to contribute one more cent to TOL.

Take your crying on back to CF.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hope you had a fun ban.
ban.gif

Since you called me a minion of Satan, what does that make you?
Answer: hypocrite

I noticed you have already edited your OP.
Deleting the part where you were not going to contribute one more cent to TOL.

I didn't change the content, only spelling errors and punctuation, boy you gals reach for anything. Yes I called you a minion, when ? Dragging the past up because the present is unbearable huh ? Look at you, up all night to welcome me back ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Everyone pay close attention to the tactics used by the select few that I won't name without cause. Distracting, misdirecting, conclusion jumping, twisting of words, and changing the focus to my one thread where i was in a medical crisis. Such caring and loving members here, no hint of callousness and phoniness at all. :think:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Everyone pay close attention to the tactics used by the select few that I won't name without cause. Distracting, misdirecting, conclusion jumping, twisting of words, and changing the focus to my one thread where i was in a medical crisis. Such caring and loving members here, no hint of callousness and phoniness at all. :think:
overact.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Now I've been accused of making a call out thread. My OP is clear, a SOF and rebuttal of false claims against me. I only named one person and I clearly said I wouldn't mention names unless mine is mentioned or I am being falsely accused. It's not a call out thread and it's not complicated.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dear PJ,

You were told by a mod to leave GloryDaz alone.

The first thing you do when you come back from your ban (for not leaving GloryDaz alone), you start in on GloryDaz again.

You're not very bright.

Good day.
Blessings.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear PJ,

You were told by a mod to leave GloryDaz alone.

The first thing you do when you come back from your ban (for not leaving GloryDaz alone), you start in on GloryDaz again.

You're not very bright.

Good day.
Blessings.

I defended my SOF, and rebuffed false accusations just like I said, I'm done with that. That is not bothering anyone is it ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Romans 1:16 KJV - Romans 1:17 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV -

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV -

Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Ephesians 1:13 KJV

glorydaz

It's great to be back, although I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation from the monsters of TOL. I'll start by affirming my standing in the BOC since GD stooped to the lowest level of a christian by claiming I'm not saved. I am saved by the Blood of Christ, I am a Trinity believe, I am sealed by that Holy Spirit of Promise.

I have been bombarded with invective and pretense, attempts to prejudice the validity and degree of my faith by GD in her relentless penchant for running pell mell on TOL. She has some sort of vehement vengeful streak. She also said that I said I was stoned out of my mind. I never said those words.

Just Imagine that, a lady sitting somewhere on her old laptop making false statements about your faith and accusing you of not being a Christian. It can happen, it did to me. I should also say that GD is the main and only real culprit, the other 3 or 4 feel compelled to back GD, meaning, even though they don't necessarily want to join GD in making false claims (which they didn't do - only GLORYDAZ DID), they back her up with several posts here and there.

The fact is I probably did less than 50% of the provoking and disrupting as them all combined, especially GD. GD started a campaign of taking away reps that she felt that she gave (way after my thread in question, which I will re-open). The campaign quickly escalated to public insult, name-calling, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, provoking me, de-railing mine and other's threads, harassment, stalking and following me around TOL to further provoke, in addition to frivolous reports of insignificant basis.

My faith is strong and like many men and women and children, I have had trying periods and moments in my life. My fear has always been of this world and the punishments meted out in this world. I am not fearful of God's wrath or punishment and this thread/post is not for sympathy. With the volume and veracity of the false accusations leveled against me, I am compelled to respond.

GD will no doubt continue evoking my name and making off hand remarks about me to others. I have no need to mention her name henceforth unless it's in the woodshed or in response to her using my name. I will report all provocations, false accusations and insinuations without equivocation. IMO, it's partly pride, then the bad fruits of the Spirit.

In conclusion, I'm a guy like any other and don't seek turmoil like the few here that thrive on it daily. I won't donate another penny because of the biases and disparity in who gets banned and for what. That's ok TOL says, they can survive on the handful that give multiple hundreds per year, while a select few patrol and single out good members for provocation games and TRYING TO GET FOLKS BANNED. It really is sad, but 100% true.

Anyone who believes this line of bull is a bigger fool than the fool who wrote it. :)

glorydaz

In addition, as GD claims this all started by me complaining; FALSE. I asked about the halt in reps. I asked more than once because I didn't remember a response. I posted my neg reps to show all of TOL who does what in their spare time.

She quickly twisted the whole situation to suit here deep seeded animosity towards me. I opened up in a thread and was honest, so she attacked it. The thread was closed yet she copied/pasted from the closed thread. A thread where again, I did not lie. I haven't lied to or deceived anyone here.

The thread was about my past and paying in this world by the law. I don't expect punishment from God or somehow losing my salvation. Now I'll try to be done with the REAL GNATS OF TOL.

As he continues to complain. :rotfl:

glorydaz

It is clear from the threads you stalk his posts without consequence. Whatever, though.

No, it is clear from the threads that he stalks my posts without consequence. And you wouldn't have put up with his dirt for one minute were it directed at you. Not for one minute.

glorydaz

I'll start by affirming my standing in the BOC since GD stooped to the lowest level of a christian by claiming I'm not saved. I am saved by the Blood of Christ, I am a Trinity believe, I am sealed by that Holy Spirit of Promise.

Yes, those who deny Jesus is God should not be called brothers, and I won't do so. Sue me.

Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post
Jesus Christ is NOT God.

Mocking You said:
How can you say you are saved if you believe Jesus is not God?

Better start some more call out threads, PJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.