ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Cross Reference

Let's go through each fact being presented in this thread and look at each one specifically.

Fact 1). The Greek word pisteuo is the most important word in the Greek Scripture.

There are many extremely important words in Scripture , Father , Christ , Holy Spirit , Grace , etc.
But this word pisteuo the verb form of the noun pistis or in the English Faith , is the only word that communicates how to make the connection with the Holy Spirit making Christ , His Word and the promises there in ours to claim.

Pisteuo is the application of Faith. " A personal surrender to Him , and a life inspired by such surrender."

Sorry; never heard of the word. Nor do I believe not knowing has had any adverse affect on my Christian walk by faith. Thanks.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Sorry; never heard of the word. Nor do I believe not knowing has had any adverse affect on my Christian walk by faith. Thanks.

You've seen and heard the truth about Faith and faithing ,you can't unhear it or unsee it. You'll be held accountable now , you and your household.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Fact 2 )

Calling pisteuo the " secret of the universe " may sound extreme , but this is why I see it as such.

Due to the price Jesus paid on our behalf , we have a chance to approach Him. Approaching Him can only happen by pisteuo or faithing. As pisteuo is begun , accepted , maintained , and perfected , we are being connected to the creator of the universe.

We are connected by Him putting in us the " Grace deposit " , a piece of His nature or being. We also become connected withthe creator of the univrrse when we receive the" mind of Christ". This mind of Christ gives us an intimate relationship with Him.

Is there anything that people of this world would want more than these things? Is there anything more valuable ? The world doesn't even realize this opportunity is available. Therefore I consider this to be a great secret , a secret of universal magnitude.

Pisteuo is a choice , a price we pay to answer the call of the Father , to Christ , made possible by Christ.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

You've seen and heard the truth about Faith and faithing ,you can't unhear it or unsee it. You'll be held accountable now , you and your household.

I have seen and heard nothing from you that suggests you are of God in your thinking things through. . .something else, [Gene Scott] not God.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Fact 3 taken from OP.

Pisteuo is the Greek word , a verb , an action word . Pisteuo is the corresponding verb to the noun pistis , where we get our English word Faith.

Like facts one and two , three is also very straight forward. Easily verified by looking at any Greek dictionary.

Any questions on the first three facts ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Fact 4 from the OP.

The Greek word pistis is our English word Faith.

The Greek word pisteuo could not be translated into the English language , because the English language has no verb form of the noun Faith.

Like facts 1,2,3, 4 is easily verifiable.

The words the English language should have had to translate pisteuo are faithe , faither , and faithing.

Cross Reference

Hi Cross Reference, did Faither ever tell us the difference between a Carnal Christian and a Faithing Christian?

Just curious?

As with other pertinent questions I have asked, he has answered none. . . just more of the repeat thing. One cannot have a discussion with him. He is all over the map.

If you read his posts he always starts out with his repeat definition of the Greek P@P 'thing'. That is a method he has learned for the purpose of drilling into his subjects a cult way of moving one away from the simplistic way of Jesus by getting you/I to doubt ourselves concerning our beliving in Christ Jesus. His conceit is: He has arrived and we haven't.

I am sure that if he presented a list of his books he reads we would know his foundational thinking; his reasoning/persuasion. The deceased dr Gene Scott is/was his mentor..Look him up on youtube. Much will be explained what he allowed himself to get caught up in.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Fact 4 from the OP.

The Greek word pistis is our English word Faith.

The Greek word pisteuo could not be translated into the English language , because the English language has no verb form of the noun Faith.

Like facts 1,2,3, 4 is easily verifiable.

The words the English language should have had to translate pisteuo are faithe , faither , and faithing.

Any questions or comments on facts 1 through 4 , that pertain to facts 1 through 4 ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The OP is to show one seeking Him how to start , maintain , and complete , a relationship with Christ here on Earth.

Seeking Him by any other way than continual pisteuo , ," a personal surrender to Him and a life inspired by such surrender " will avail nothing .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
This thread is really designed to help those desiring to really know Christ better. For those who really have a strong desire to answer the call of the Father. This thread gives those ones the tools to start , grow , and move forward in the process or journey.

This thread is not really designed to undo a lifetime of self teaching , bad teaching , and years of being willingly decieved. Although as we can all agree , with God all things are possible.

Cross Reference

The OP is to show one seeking Him how to start , maintain , and complete , a relationship with Christ here on Earth.

Seeking Him by any other way than continual pisteuo , ," a personal surrender to Him and a life inspired by such surrender " will avail nothing .

If you would allow yourself to understand you would find that no one can begin to know God UNTIL he is born again; received His DNA, Redemption being the venue for salvation that has already been arrived at by God who, by His foreknowledge, has received that one unto Himself who has counted the cost of discipleship and asked for it in the Name of Jesus...
his thread gives those ones the tools to start , grow , and move forward in the process or journey.

What tool would they be that have not already been made known by scripture as a prerequisite for abiding in the Family of God?

Jerry Shugart

As with other pertinent questions I have asked, he has answered none. . . just more of the repeat thing. One cannot have a discussion with him. He is all over the map.

Thanks!

That is the feeling I get.

I wonder why he will not tell us why there are carnal Christians if the meaning which he puts on the Greek word pisteouo is correct.

I pointed out that one of the meanings which Vine's places on the word is simply "to believe" but he said nothing about that even though his source of the meaning of that word is Vine's.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
If you would allow yourself to understand you would find that no one can begin to know God UNTIL he is born again; received His DNA, Redemption being the venue for salvation that has already been arrived at by God who, by His foreknowledge, has received that one unto Himself who has counted the cost of discipleship and asked for it in the Name of Jesus...

This post shows a very important truth in today's church world.

God sees us from A to Z. God seeing what He wants first , which is the initial genuine surrendered life.

We on the other hand see God from Z to A . We seeing what we want first , which is to be born again and claim all Christ has to offer.

Salvation is a journey , a process that encompasses many things that must happen , and happen in the correct order , before , we receive His Spirit making Christ ours and we His..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Thanks!

That is the feeling I get.

I wonder why he will not tell us why there are carnal Christians if the meaning which he puts on the Greek word pisteouo is correct.

I pointed out that one of the meanings which Vine's places on the word is simply "to believe" but he said nothing about that even though his source of the meaning of that word is Vine's.

Yes I did Jerry.

I told you believe , believer , and believing were used to mistranslate pisteuo into the English , and those same words are used to mistranslate pisteuo back out of the English.

I admit it's a mess . Kind of like one of those tangled nests you get on a fishing reel. This is why I'm trying to stay focused on the facts concerning pisteuo.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Fact 5 from the OP.

The Greek word pisteuo is a verb and used 248 times in the NT.

Pisteuo being a verb , it's defined as an act , based upon a belief , sustained by confidence.

Pisteuo used by the NT writers 248 times is a specific act , based upon a specific belief , sustained by as specific kind of confidence.

The specific act is " the continual surrendering of our lives to Him."

The specific belief is , " that He is accepting the continually surrendered life."

The specific kind of confidence is , " that we are so confident our lives are now His , that we make all the many daily decisions as if we genuinely stand on the fact our lives are no longer ours."

" A life inspired by such surrender. "