ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

God's Truth

Which is the normal Christian life.

According to Meshak all who say they are saved are fake and prideful and not saved. It is one of the reasons she keeps speaking foul to me.

I can hardly believe that Right Divider said he is not born again. I wonder if all the madists say the same thing. That surely would be ironic.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
How can any of you say your born again if you don't accept how to position yourselves to have that happen ? None of you accept the mandatory requirement of the faithing actions .

God's Truth

How can any of you say your born again if you don't accept how to position yourselves to have that happen ? None of you accept the mandatory requirement of the faithing actions .

There is no such English word as 'faither'.

Do you really think that no one can be saved by the written words in the Holy Bible?

Cross Reference

And how can you say you are born again when you change faith into a work; a certain procedure and that it must pass your muster?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Cross Reference .

When you first heard my understandings you immediately wanted to Skype with me . I wasn't able to but learned how , now i can Skype and have become a better watchman and able to spread the truth of Faith and faithing better . I owe that to you Ken . But because of your about face , You won't ever speak with me again .

Cross Reference

Thank you Cross Reference .

When you first heard my understandings you immediately wanted to Skype with me . I wasn't able to but learned how , now i can Skype and have become a better watchman and able to spread the truth of Faith and faithing better . I owe that to you Ken . But because of your about face , You won't ever speak with me again .

Your loss, not mine. When you finished the process of revealing your untoward association with Gene Scott is when I started paying better attention to the twist in your thinking that didn't sit well with me. There is more I suspect but suffice to say I can't stand with you in you persuasion.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Meshak , lets go through this line by line and tell me what your issues are with this .

Cross Reference

Your loss, not mine, Jon Kilroy. When you finished the process of revealing your untoward association with Gene Scott is when I started paying better attention to the twist in your thinking that didn't sit well with me. There is more I suspect but suffice to say I can't stand with you in you persuasion.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Some of you guests need to get busy and ask some questions about this thread . Be brave !

God's Truth

Some of you guests need to get busy and ask some questions about this thread . Be brave !

You put down English Bible translations for not using a word that does not exist; and you put down the scriptures that say to believe and obey. Why would anyone want to sin like that?

Cross Reference

Who sez the definition of Pisteuo is not accepted for their salvation but you, who doesn't "believe" the english translation of it is good enough to be acceptable understanding for the way of life for a normal born again Christian; for his salvation? Who are you to condemn those who love the Lord God and "believe" His word for their life without "swinging on your Greek gate"? What conceit!

Faither

BANNED
Banned

God , we offer ourselves to the , to have with us and to build with us as thou wilt . Relieve us of the bondage of self that we may better do thy will. Take away our difficulties , that victory over them may bare witness to those we would help of thy power , thy love , and thy way of life ,. May we do thy will always . Amen .