Personhood on the move!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Seven States Have Launched Efforts for Personhood Rights for Pre-born - Even More Expected in 2009. Now is the time to get people thinking about personhood! And there is no better conversation starter than TOL's very own "personhoodie"! It's a soft, thick, cotton hoodie that states "Person" on it and the "o" in Person is a baby.

- You are a person.
- You are wearing a hoodie.
- It's your person-hoodie! :D (in more ways than one!)

People ask... "what does your hoodie mean?" And I answer "it means everyone - even the smallest human - is a person and don't you think all innocent people should have equal protection under the law?" It's funny because they almost always answer "yes", I think it's tough to admit in public that a person (any person) shouldn't have the right to live.

Follow the Personhood movement at PersonhoodUSA.com and buy you and your family your very own personhoodie today!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Must. Own. One.

In dark blue or black :thumb:

nicholsmom

White and grey work better with the red letters, and I do think that red is the right color for that message. Life is in the blood.

elohiym

At least 36 states have fetal homicide laws that recognize the unborn child is a person. Unfortunately, those same states exclude abortion from the definition of fetal homicide. :freak:

Roe v. Wade hinges on the question of personhood.

The personhood movement could be the ticket to ending abortion, once all the states are on board, and once the people wake up and recognize that if you are going to charge a person with fetal homicide, a fetus is a person and should not be murdered "legally" through abortion either.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Seven States Have Launched Efforts for Personhood Rights for Pre-born - Even More Expected in 2009. Now is the time to get people thinking about personhood! And there is no better conversation starter than TOL's very own "personhoodie"! It's a soft, thick, cotton hoodie that states "Person" on it and the "o" in Person is a baby.

- You are a person.
- You are wearing a hoodie.
- It's your person-hoodie! :D (in more ways than one!)

People ask... "what does your hoodie mean?" And I answer "it means everyone - even the smallest human - is a person and don't you think all innocent people should have equal protection under the law?" It's funny because they almost always answer "yes", I think it's tough to admit in public that a person (any person) shouldn't have the right to live.

Follow the Personhood movement at PersonhoodUSA.com and buy you and your family your very own personhoodie today!
ShadowMaid loves hers!

mighty_duck

Even though we're on opposite sides of this issue, I wouldn't mind wearing one of these hoodies. There is hardly any controversy that a near term baby is a person.

"it means everyone - even the smallest human - is a person

If that's the case, shouldn't you be promoting something more like this:
person.jpg

In the center of the O are 4 undifferentiated zygote cells - AKA a person according to the pro-life movement.

I'm just saying... :deadhorse: