Paul's gospel was a mystery!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I became a fellowheir and of the same Body with those to whom Paul was first sent and later sent and partaker of Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV), no IFS attached (Hebrews 3:4 KJV) as it will be for the house of Israel and the house of Judah (Hebrews 8:8 KJV)!

You reject the new Covenant of Grace and therefore give evidence you remain condemned by the old.

A soul either dies under the first or lives by the power of the second.

There is no middle ground . . but the false teachings of MAD has obscured that truth.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You reject the new Covenant of Grace and therefore give evidence you remain condemned by the old.
made up term. I am saved by the gospel declared here (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Are you?

A soul either dies under the first or lives by the power of the second.
I have the righteousness of God upon me. Do you? How'd you get it?

There is no middle ground . . but the false teachings of MAD has obscured that truth.
There is no "new covenant of grace" anymore than there was an "old covenant of grace". You make things up to try and sound like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.

Eagles Wings

I admit my feathers were ruffled due to spelling. It seems we can spell it both ways, but I won't.

God's Truth, as a Christian, is neither label.

"Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull. Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull.
In context|pejorative|lang=en terms the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a label for a person who refuses to learn or grow mentally.

As nouns the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a dunce, mentally dull or stupid person."[/QUOTE]

Nang

TOL Subscriber
made up term. I am saved by the gospel declared here (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). Are you?

I have the righteousness of God upon me. Do you? How'd you get it?

There is no "new covenant of grace" anymore than there was an "old covenant of grace". You make things up to try and sound like you know what you are talking about, but you don't.

Just because you are not theologically well educated or sound, does not mean you can dismiss biblical truths. All souls either are condemned by God's old covenant of law or they are saved by His new covenant of grace.

There is no middle ground of existence, no matter what Heir claims or her crazy MAD friends post.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I admit my feathers were ruffled due to spelling. It seems we can spell it both ways, but I won't.

"Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull. Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull.
In context|pejorative|lang=en terms the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a label for a person who refuses to learn or grow mentally.

As nouns the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a dunce, mentally dull or stupid person."

As nouns the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a dunce, mentally dull or stupid person."
[/QUOTE]

When I bump my head...it hurts.

Eagles Wings

When I bump my head...it hurts.[/QUOTE]Ouch..it seems we are distracted by our foibles and straying from the great theological discourse presented here. Night Night.

I'm blaming this poor formatting on my computer....lol

heir

TOL Subscriber

GT believes an other gospel (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV) than that which Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Pertaining to the comment I made to her, she said that repenting means to "stop doing the sins that you do" and when shown that God repented, instead of acknowledging her made up definition implies the LORD is a sinner (which should stop her right there in her tracks and have her backing up), she persists with more of the same willful ignorance.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Just because you are not theologically well educated or sound, does not mean you can dismiss biblical truths. All souls either are condemned by God's old covenant of law or they are saved by His new covenant of grace.
I notice you rarely, if ever, answer questions. Why is that? I am not saved by any covenant (and neither are you or anyone else if you or they are saved), but by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Are you?