Paul's gospel was a mystery!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Just because you are not theologically well educated or sound, does not mean you can dismiss biblical truths. All souls either are condemned by God's old covenant of law or they are saved by His new covenant of grace.

There is no middle ground of existence, no matter what Heir claims or her crazy MAD friends post.
Their superiority attitude and condescending behavior towards others reveals a lot.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Warning, Heir. Leave Eagles Wings alone. Do not dare to touch her with your hatefulness. Doing so will bring coals of fire upon your head. I mean it!

Nangster, you even got old GM scared of ya now! Do you actually have such power at your disposal? I'm literally sitting here at my Laptop shivering with fear and contemplating packing my belongings and heading for the hills to live in a cave. Please show Heir some mercy.

God's Truth

The NC doesn't apply "to" us either! Now what are you going to do? Where can a Gentile expect to find someone speaking to/pertaining to Gentiles in this age if the Hebrew epistles are to Hebrews (and they are)?

It is the same gospel to all the people.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I notice you rarely, if ever, answer questions. Why is that? I am not saved by any covenant (and neither are you or anyone else if you or they are saved), but by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Are you?

Calvinists don't have much use for the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul. Now, John Calvin, that's another story altogether.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Just because you are not theologically well educated or sound, does not mean you can dismiss biblical truths. All souls either are condemned by God's old covenant of law or they are saved by His new covenant of grace.

There is no middle ground of existence, no matter what Heir claims or her crazy MAD friends post.

Your Arrogance is both, endearing and utterly pretentious. Kind of an odd assortment, huh? Well, part of me doesn't like you and the other part, finds you quite amusing.

God's Truth

Did you "REPENT" of all your sins in order to gain eternal life?

It was hard for me to admit I was a sinner because I was raised Catholic and thought I was already saved and not guilty of any sin.

When I found out that the Catholic denomination was not the truth, I went on a search for God's Truth. After much searching by studying other denominations...I was overwhelmed with all the different denominations and doctrines. I didn't think God wanted to have anything to do with me, really. However, I wanted to belong to God more than anything and to know His Truth. So I told God that I was going to do what Jesus says and maybe God would mistake me for one of His and let me be called His child. Not so much that God would mistake me for one of His, but that I would be so much like one of His that He would allow me to be called His. So I started to do everything that I could think of that Jesus had said to do in the Bible. I started obeying by admitting I was a sinner. It was hard for me to admit I was a sinner because I didn't do anything from an evil heart...I always had an excuse for doing the wrong that I did. I really looked at my life and thought about what I was doing wrong and what I had done wrong in my life. I thought about I might doing wrong at that moment that was a sin, and I went backwards in time and thought of everything that I did that was wrong, all the way as far as I could remember, and then I asked God to forgive me. Then I started to get rid of the sin that I was doing.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am warning you about the heavy hand of God if you bring harm or sorrow to one He suffered and died for.

Leave her alone.

Your problem is: Heir is a member of the "Body of Christ," therefore, has the Righteousness of Christ and the sealing and indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Only God can discipline His own. I'm afraid you're in no position to make threats against a "Child of God." I hope that doesn't offend or deflate your enormous EGO any?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You reject the new Covenant of Grace and therefore give evidence you remain condemned by the old.

A soul either dies under the first or lives by the power of the second.

There is no middle ground . . but the false teachings of MAD has obscured that truth.

Alert the Media: Nangster has an announcement to make to the general citizenry.

God's Truth

No, despite GT's theological imbalances, she stated Godly Truth in her post, and did not deserve your condescending name-calling insult.

Wow, thank you Nang. This kind of kindness means so much to me. I look for it and rarely ever experience it. I don't like it that you think I have theological imbalances, but hope to be able to discuss more with you about our differences.