Paul's gospel was a mystery!

God's Truth

I admit my feathers were ruffled due to spelling. It seems we can spell it both ways, but I won't.

God's Truth, as a Christian, is neither label.

"Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull. Numbskull is an alternative form of numskull.
In context|pejorative|lang=en terms the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a label for a person who refuses to learn or grow mentally.

As nouns the difference between numbskull and numskull is that numbskull is (pejorative) (numskull) while numskull is (pejorative) a dunce, mentally dull or stupid person."

Oh wow, thank you for this blessing.

God's Truth

GT believes an other gospel (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV) than that which Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

Pertaining to the comment I made to her, she said that repenting means to "stop doing the sins that you do" and when shown that God repented, instead of acknowledging her made up definition implies the LORD is a sinner (which should stop her right there in her tracks and have her backing up), she persists with more of the same willful ignorance.

God does not have to repent of sins, we do.
I am with Paul...no other gospel. There is only one.

God's Truth

I notice you rarely, if ever, answer questions. Why is that? I am not saved by any covenant (and neither are you or anyone else if you or they are saved), but by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Are you?

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Did you read that? Paul says plainly that he is a minister of a new covenant.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have spent much of my life on this site for the last 4 years and rarely had any kindness shown me at all. I can be glad and show it without constantly being ridiculed by you.

The problem is, you're at War with the "True Gospel" of the Bible. So, you have to be ready to take some hits from those who believe the Grace Gospel.

heir

TOL Subscriber
At least 'bah' is the sound that sheep make.

On second thought, having raised milk goats for 18 years. they make the same sound. Huh!?

Yet another valuable contribution to this thread.

You're welcome!
LOL! I'm wondering when Nang will make a sound more indicative of being a double dog Gentile (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). I also wonder when (if ever) she has had a moment in her life when she trusted the Lord AFTER hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of her salvation (Ephesians 1:13 KJV) as all I ever see from her is a B-57 like zapped status which is no testimony of salvation at all.

heir

TOL Subscriber
We have to repent of our sins. God does not have to. How is that making God a sinner?
You said before that repenting is, "stop doing the sins that you do". God repented and according to your made up definition of what repent means God would be in need of "stop doing the sins that you do". You make God a sinner. Now, to top that off, instead of saying God has never sinned, you are saying God doesn't have to! Doesn't have to "stop doing the sins" that He does? No! Repent does not mean what you say it does and God is not a sinner! You are a mess!

Last edited: