PARADISE ON EARTH---don't we all really want it?

daqq

I agree regarding 2 Corinthians 5:17, it's the new birth.

Paul teaches on such things also when he says that Jerusalem of above is our mother, that is by the context, mother-covenant. We see the symbolism of Jerusalem above in the same Rev 21 passage which has been referenced already. And if Jerusalem of above is our mother-covenant then what is the daughter of Jerusalem, but the new covenant? New Jerusalem is therefore the new covenant: so the new covenant comes down from the heavens from God; and like daughter, like mother, which means that the new covenant is essentially the primary covenant but rather seen through new eyes. Those "new eyes" are the focal lenses of the covenants and promises as seen through the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts which expounds all things necessary for us to understand, (with deep study, prayer, and in a walk over time, much time). When Paul speaks of Jerusalem of above he quotes from Isaiah 54:1 but if you follow that context into Isaiah 54:2-3 you will easily see that in that passage Isaiah is comparing Jerusalem to the Mishkan-Tabernacle, which therefore represents the primary covenant given to Moses according to what Paul is saying in Galatians 4:22-31. The Tabernacle of Elohim, (Rev 21:3), is therefore New Jerusalem of above, the daughter of Jeruslaem of above, and the new covenant pictured like as durable clothing, Oh to be clothed from on high, (as Paul expounds it in 2Cor 5:1-4 which clearly speaks in heavenly tabernacle language). Therefore we sow toward the Spirit and spiritual things in our walk, (as you already know). One day, if you just keep eating and consuming the Word, and putting on the mind of Messiah, it is all going to descend from the heavens of your mind and come together in full understanding, rising up like the Daystar in your heart; for the mind is filled up with knowledge, but understanding dwells in the heart. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course she does. She is a JW and you were spawned from them....were you not?

I studied with them for a while and concluded they the best organization. Their fruit is godly conduct in over all.

They don't follow "faith only" or "grace only" or "OSAS" or pro-military.

Their pacifist position got my respect, above all.

glorydaz

I studied with them for a while and concluded they the best organization. Their fruit is godly conduct in over all.

They don't follow "faith only" or "grace only" or "OSAS" or pro-military.

Their pacifist position got my respect, above all.

One's conduct counts for nothing when it's done through self-effort. JW's and other cults are like the Jews were....great zeal but not according to knowledge.

Romans 10:2-3 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

meshak

BANNED
Banned
One's conduct counts for nothing when it's done through self-effort.

Jesus does not agree with you.

He says "we know them by their fruit.". their godly conduct is their fruit. They cannot be godly if they don't follow Jesus' teaching.

they practice what they believe which is godliness.

marhig

Paul teaches on such things also when he says that Jerusalem of above is our mother, that is by the context, mother-covenant. We see the symbolism of Jerusalem above in the same Rev 21 passage which has been referenced already. And if Jerusalem of above is our mother-covenant then what is the daughter of Jerusalem, but the new covenant? New Jerusalem is therefore the new covenant: so the new covenant comes down from the heavens from God; and like daughter, like mother, which means that the new covenant is essentially the primary covenant but rather seen through new eyes. Those "new eyes" are the focal lenses of the covenants and promises as seen through the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts which expounds all things necessary for us to understand, (with deep study, prayer, and in a walk over time, much time). When Paul speaks of Jerusalem of above he quotes from Isaiah 54:1 but if you follow that context into Isaiah 54:2-3 you will easily see that in that passage Isaiah is comparing Jerusalem to the Mishkan-Tabernacle, which therefore represents the primary covenant given to Moses according to what Paul is saying in Galatians 4:22-31. The Tabernacle of Elohim, (Rev 21:3), is therefore New Jerusalem of above, the daughter of Jeruslaem of above, and the new covenant pictured like as durable clothing, Oh to be clothed from on high, (as Paul expounds it in 2Cor 5:1-4 which clearly speaks in heavenly tabernacle language). Therefore we sow toward the Spirit and spiritual things in our walk, (as you already know). One day, if you just keep eating and consuming the Word, and putting on the mind of Messiah, it is all going to descend from the heavens of your mind and come together in full understanding, rising up like the Daystar in your heart; for the mind is filled up with knowledge, but understanding dwells in the heart. :)
Wow, i think i agree, but to put it more simply the church is the mother, woman, the new Jerusalem also being the church, and when we ask for Gods kingdom to come, we are asking for the new Jerusalem to come down from heaven and clothe us from on high, this is the Holy Spirit, once we receive the Holy Spirit within our hearts, then we are covered, and Christ should start to be made manifest in our lives. All those who have gone on in God are ministering spirits and they are a part of the Holy Spirit, sent to minister into our hearts and bring us the truth and we are to live it out to bring the love and life of Christ to others.

And to receive understanding from God we must live by the will of God, and be born anew, walking in the Spirit and not the flesh, taking in Gods word and being filled, having a fountain of living water springing up in within our hearts. We can't speak with new tongues if the Spirit isn't giving us a mouth to speak. Without God we are nothing and we can do nothing.

Last edited:

daqq

Wow, i think i agree, but to put it more simply the church is the mother, woman, the new Jerusalem also being the church, and when we ask for Gods kingdom to come, we are asking for the new Jerusalem to come down from heaven and clothe us from on high, this is the Holy Spirit, once we receive the Holy Spirit within our hearts, then we are covered, and Christ should start to be made manifest in our lives. All those who have gone on in God are ministering spirits and they are a part of the Holy Spirit, sent to minister into our hearts and bring us the truth and we are to live it out to bring the love and life of Christ to others.

And to receive understanding from God we must live by the will of God, and be born anew, walking in the Spirit and not the flesh, taking in Gods word and being filled, having a fountain of living water springing up in within our hearts. We can't speak with new tongues if the Spirit isn't giving us a mouth to speak. Without God we are nothing.

Galatians 4 starts out with the time appointed of the Father when a child becomes a son, (inner man which includes all; neither male nor female), and then goes into what I was referencing above, that is, covenants, by way of the allegory of Sarah and Hagar, (of above and of below: Hagar is Egyptian, that is, the allegory of the flesh and the flesh mindset: "O Egypt, great of flesh!", Ezekiel 16:26 KJV in the same allegory). So what does the scripture say of the Master when he rides into Jerusalem on the donkey? Which covenant does he have? It is not only Jerusalem of above, the mother and covenant in his train, but the daughter of Zion and daughter of Jerusalem is now to be delivered in this context. That means in the allegory that the Master has the new covenant with him in that day which they also call, "Palm Sunday", as written in Matthew 21:4-5, which according to Matthew fulfilled that same prophetic passage from Zechariah 9:9 which is quoted. For the same reason Yohanan the Immerser says the following:

John 3:27-30 ASV
27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it have been given him from heaven.
28 Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but, that I am sent before him.
29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, that standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is made full.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

A man can receive nothing if it is not given to him from the heavens, (Rev 21:2). He that has the bride, (new covenant), is the groom. This no doubt means that the Master had "the bride" already, according to Yohanan, when he entered into Jerusalem the city of below on Palm Sunday. The bride is not "the corporate church", (otherwise how will you become a son? also see Luke 12:35-42), but rather the daughter of Jerusalem, that is, the new covenant; for all the Testimony of the Master is the new covenant, and especially that most important Testimony throughout the week leading up to the final Passover in his earthly ministry, which Testimony ends with, "It is Finished!" :)

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Huh? Why do you think "later" we accept the terms of "only heaven"? Why not "only earth" the way we were first created? Revelation is mostly SYMBOLIC, and it describes the relationship between humans here on earth and the glorious heavens guiding us. Peter speaks of all the EVIL things that are dissolved, not the actual planet. What "elements" would literally dissolve? What is there in the physical creation that needs to be destroyed? It is only the "ungodly people" who will be revealed and undergo destruction.

"According to their wish, this fact escapes their notice, that there were heavens from of hold and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; and by those means the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water. [Did the planet actually get destroyed? No.] By the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men." Not the planet. It will survive, just like the planet survived in Noah's day. Only the ungodly will go.

Two phases after Christ returns, Psalm 72 describes the first which is before the last judgment of Rev.ch 20.

There is no need for temporal things after the last judgment because the temporal are for mortal living not the eternal.

LA

daqq

musterion
user-online.png

Of course she does. You all are JWs.

Dear LIAR, the murders coming forth from your mouth appear to be choking you out.
Too bad your false doctrine ignores the Testimony of the Messiah, (Mt 15:18-19, Rev 21:8).

:)

daqq

He has already blessed me with all spiritual blessings in Christ.

May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire.

Lol, I see you immediately changed your avatar, (but your spots are still inside).

marhig

He has already blessed me with all spiritual blessings in Christ.

May God continue to give grace to you until your body gives out and you find yourself cast into the Lake of Fire.

Blimey, i wouldn't wish that on anyone, even if they hated me!

It certainly isn't a spiritual blessing from God to have it in your heart to wish things like that on people, i think you're listening to the wrong Spirit there!

musterion

Blimey, i wouldn't wish that on anyone, even if they hated me!

Wishing and hatred have nothing to do with it.

It's what the Word says. God has sworn it will happen to such as Team Meshak, lest they repent and believe the saving Gospel.

Your unbelief isn't my problem.

marhig

Wishing and hatred have nothing to do with it.

It's what the Word says. God has sworn it will happen to such as Team Meshak, lest they repent and believe the saving Gospel.

Your unbelief isn't my problem.
And who made you the judge of others?

If you believed in the truth then you'd believe the teachings of Jesus!

musterion

And who made you the judge of others?

He said to judge with righteous judgment, John 7:24. Too bad you didn't know that.

If you believed in the truth then you'd believe the teachings of Jesus!

He said to judge with righteous judgment, John 7:24. Too bad you don't believe Him.

Last edited: