Opinion: American right becoming completely untethered from reality

chair

The extreme left in the US is bad news, and they are gaining influence over the Democratic party. The extreme right, by backing President Trump no matter what, is wrecking the GOP, and is bad news as well.

There's a clear path out of this mess: The GOP needs to put up a solid candidate in 2024. Like Nikki Halley. Dump Trump. Go with Halley.

marke

The extreme left in the US is bad news, and they are gaining influence over the Democratic party. The extreme right, by backing President Trump no matter what, is wrecking the GOP, and is bad news as well.

There's a clear path out of this mess: The GOP needs to put up a solid candidate in 2024. Like Nikki Halley. Dump Trump. Go with Halley.
If America does not turn back to God then it will not matter who becomes president, the nation is doomed to be turned into hell.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

chair

If America does not turn back to God then it will not matter who becomes president, the nation is doomed to be turned into hell.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Ah, back to God. I didn't realize that you are a devout Muslim.

marke

Then the only option for you is to leave the Republican Party, if you haven't already, and join one that actually represents your views.
The republican party commonly supports traditional American/Christian values while the democrat party commonly supports radical anti-God and anti-American policies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There was a point to my post. If you invoke God, be aware that others have different ideas about God and what he wants.

And they are welcome to share those beliefs. But Mark here has, by posting on this forum, clarified enough that He is, at least as far as I can tell, a Christian. Asking him if he's a Muslim, when you know that he's a Christian, or at the very least has Christian beliefs, is trolling.

Even among Christian sects. You want a theocracy?

No. That will happen in the future, but it's not what I want now, and you know that.

Be careful- you never know what you'll end up with.

No one knows the future.

But I have a pretty good idea of where this country is going, based on what the Bible says.

marke

There was a point to my post. If you invoke God, be aware that others have different ideas about God and what he wants. Even among Christian sects. You want a theocracy? Be careful- you never know what you'll end up with.
Believe the Bible. Trust God. Don't trust unsaved sinners to tell you what God believes.

chair

And they are welcome to share those beliefs. But Mark here has, by posting on this forum, clarified enough that He is, at least as far as I can tell, a Christian. Asking him if he's a Muslim, when you know that he's a Christian, or at the very least has Christian beliefs, is trolling.

No. That will happen in the future, but it's not what I want now, and you know that.

No one knows the future.

But I have a pretty good idea of where this country is going, based on what the Bible says.
As I pointed out, there was a clear point to my post. This was not "merely to get a rise out of the membership".

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.

marke

As I pointed out, there was a clear point to my post. This was not "merely to get a rise out of the membership".

7. Thou SHALL NOT troll our forums. If you are here to make outlandish, crazy statements merely to get a rise out of the membership and cause trouble, please save yourself the time and leave.
Quoting Scripture and preaching the Bible is evil, according to unbelievers, leftists, Facebook, Twitter, democrat Marxists, and the like. It should not be considered evil on a theology forum.