Open Closure

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I Choose LIFE..................

I Choose LIFE..................

You surprise me! You speak of the indwelling "Spirit" of God (Romans 8:9) John 15:17 is the key to your John 14.

James 2:8 is again a biggie to mention here and again... about Paul... Romans 13:8

Which puts us back at... John 15:13-14 and John 6:28-29

key-note:

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

-Jesus

;)

Indeed,....the will of God is everything,...it sustains, directs, governs and upholds all creation, all life... thru-out space, time and eternity.

:thumb:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123064-Open-Closure&p=4927434&viewfull=1#post4927434
[MENTION=10015]Lazy afternoon[/MENTION] ... is not SDA... link explains mixup...
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] [MENTION=12870]steko[/MENTION]

I have no reason for LA being so theologically confused. Sorry... thought I'd hit pay dirt and found the key to a mystery that will persist.

You never deal with anything.

You just fob it all off.

LA

daqq

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123064-Open-Closure&p=4927434&viewfull=1#post4927434
@Lazy afternoon ... is not SDA... link explains mixup...
@john w @Tambora @steko

I have no reason for LA being so theologically confused. Sorry... thought I'd hit pay dirt and found the key to a mystery that will persist.

You called me a JW and made up your own image file with my name on it to mock me. Then you posted some JW beliefs and lied about me to force-fit me into your prefabricated JW mold which you made for me. You falsely called LA an SDA and posted your supposed "proof" by linking to SDA beliefs. You're now calling your true friends JW, Tambora, and Steko to come and help you. You are nothing more than a proselyte twofold son of JW. Get off my friends list hacker! :rotfl:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You never deal with anything.

You just fob it all off.

LA

Okay... So I went back through everything you said and only found value in the part where you are repeatedly telling me to stop calling you SDA, but I keep Bull dozing on, because I'm so acclimated to you misquoting people and scripture... that I have difficulty taking your posts seriously.

# You can't even answer a question in a way without twisting your answer.

# EE to LA: Are you Scripturally Deficient and incapable of properly quoting people?
# LA to EE: I am... (Revelations 25:6)

Later on...

# EE to LA: But you said you were
# LA to EE: LIAR!

ToL Comedy Hour Link

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You called me a JW and made up your own image file with my name on it to mock me. Then you posted some JW beliefs and lied about me to force-fit me into your prefabricated JW mold which you made for me. You falsely called LA an SDA and posted your supposed "proof" by linking to SDA beliefs. You're now calling your true friends JW, Tambora, and Steko to come and help you. You are nothing more than a proselyte twofold son of JW. Get off my friends list hacker! :rotfl:

I've been holding back with you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] . As I read Meshak's thank you's and note that Meshak is a scripturally inept troll that enjoys dividing people, I am reminded of this bible verse... (Proverbs 27:6)

On that note...

You deny that Jesus is God (Jn. 14:8-9)
You deny that the Holy Spirit is the Literal Presence of God (Rm. 8:9)
You deny that Jesus is equal to the Father and have told me you were holding your tongue from calling me a blasphemer for calling Jesus YHWH

This is enough... right here to justify my artistic memes towards you. Look at it this way... I actually took the time to Rattle your cage in style. And... clearly it worked.

As far as LA... well... seriously? ... La is like a scripturally broken analog watch... They're right twice a day... but LA's watch probably has 26 hours on it... just saying.

I distinctly remember you saying that you believe in defending the true intent of scripture, earlier... when I told you I didn't want to scuffle with you because you were my friend. I still count you my friend.

# Oh no... Daqq Facebook unfriended me and called me a hacker.
# Trust me... I'm not the one (Cough...) "hacking" certain scriptural issues up.

giphy.gif

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I've been holding back with you [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] . As I read Meshak's thank you's and note that Meshak is a scripturally inept troll that enjoys dividing people, I am reminded of this bible verse... (Proverbs 27:6)

You abuse the verses to justify your perverted gospel.

You are not interested in the Truth. You are the one who are divisive trying to convert true Christians to your perverted one.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You abuse the verses to justify your perverted gospel.

You are not interested in the Truth. You are the one who are divisive trying to convert true Christians to your perverted one.

I opened your ignored post... just to see if any valid argument was presented here.

# You seem "upset"... did that verse hit home?
# Ignore reinforced

And... convert to what? Bible Believing Christ Followers? ... OH no!!!! Evil.I indeed

# Go knock on some doors

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I opened your ignored post... just to see if any valid argument was presented here.

# You seem "upset"... did that verse hit home?
# Ignore reinforced

And... convert to what? Bible Believing Christ Followers? ... OH no!!!! Evil.I indeed

# Go knock on some doors
hello EE:)

daqq

I've been holding back with you @daqq . As I read Meshak's thank you's and note that Meshak is a scripturally inept troll that enjoys dividing people, I am reminded of this bible verse... (Proverbs 27:6)

On that note...

You deny that Jesus is God (Jn. 14:8-9)
You deny that the Holy Spirit is the Literal Presence of God (Rm. 8:9)
You deny that Jesus is equal to the Father and have told me you were holding your tongue from calling me a blasphemer for calling Jesus YHWH

This is enough... right here to justify my artistic memes towards you. Look at it this way... I actually took the time to Rattle your cage in style. And... clearly it worked.

As far as LA... well... seriously? ... La is like a scripturally broken analog watch... They're right twice a day... but LA's watch probably has 26 hours on it... just saying.

I distinctly remember you saying that you believe in defending the true intent of scripture, earlier... when I told you I didn't want to scuffle with you because you were my friend. I still count you my friend.

# Oh no... Daqq Facebook unfriended me and called me a hacker.
# Trust me... I'm not the one (Cough...) "hacking" certain scriptural issues up.

You deny the Testimony of Yeshua as already proven manifold times over. Therefore, just as Paul says in Romans 8:9, (which you kept trying to use against me), you have neither Ruach Elohim nor Ruach Meshiah which are the same Spirit, even the Spirit of the Truth and the Spirit of Grace; and you therefore are not his. Plain and simple systematic logic.

Does anyone have some good cheese? ... because I'm expecting an abundance of "whine"...

Poor Ephraim, does not even realize he has it all backwards . . .
You have way too much cheese, O Ephraim, but no covenant-testimony-wine. :Nineveh:

:sheep:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You deny the Testimony of Yeshua as already proven manifold times over. Therefore, just as Paul says in Romans 8:9, (which you kept trying to use against me), you have neither Ruach Elohim nor Ruach Meshiah which are the same Spirit, even the Spirit of the Truth and the Spirit of Grace; and you therefore are not his. Plain and simple systematic logic.

Poor Ephraim, does not even realize he has it all backwards . . .
You have way too much cheese, O Ephraim, but no covenant-testimony-wine. :Nineveh:

:sheep:

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ,

I never tell people they are unsaved and I never tell people they are without the Holy Spirit of Christ. (Rm. 8:9).

It appears you are now resorting to arguments that seem to be "cries of agony". Would you like some cheese with that? After all... I have "way too much cheese".

giphy.gif

# Link to a song for your StrawMan

#
giphy.gif

dcc14eac5ca5cae4f1272a28ce22a249.jpg

Last edited:

daqq

@daqq ,

I never tell people they are unsaved and I never tell people they are without the Holy Spirit of Christ. (Rm. 8:9).

It appears you are now resorting to arguments that seem to be "cries of agony". Would you like some cheese with that?

# I'm in a slow mobile data area... but... gif and music link to come.

# I ain't mad at ya.

#Gif to come

Hear, O Yisrael. The Testimony of Yeshua is he that descended from the heavens: a man can receive nothing if it is not given him from the heavens. Anyone not receiving the Testimony of Yeshua can therefore receive nothing. The one coming from above is over the whole. The one that is of the earth is of the earth, and speaks of the earth: the one coming from the heavens is over the whole. What he has seen and heard, of that he testifies; and there is none other who shall receive his Testimony. The one receiving his Testimony sets his seal that Elohim is true: for the one whom Elohim has sent speaks the words of Elohim, for Elohim does not give the Spirit by measure. The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. The one who is faithfully trusting into the Son has life aionion: but the one who is willfully disobediently disbelieving the Son shall not see life, contrariwise, the wrath of Elohim abides upon him. If you will not receive the Testimony of Yeshua then you receive nothing.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hear, O Yisrael.
Spoiler
The Testimony of Yeshua is he that descended from the heavens: a man can receive nothing if it is not given him from the heavens. Anyone not receiving the Testimony of Yeshua can therefore receive nothing. The one coming from above is over the whole. The one that is of the earth is of the earth, and speaks of the earth: the one coming from the heavens is over the whole. What he has seen and heard, of that he testifies; and there is none other who shall receive his Testimony. The one receiving his Testimony sets his seal that Elohim is true: for the one whom Elohim has sent speaks the words of Elohim, for Elohim does not give the Spirit by measure. The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand. The one who is faithfully trusting into the Son has life aionion: but the one who is willfully disobediently disbelieving the Son shall not see life, contrariwise, the wrath of Elohim abides upon him. If you will not receive the Testimony of Yeshua then you receive nothing.

Jn. 10:30; 20:28; 8:58

#Mehhh... Just go ahead and tear the entire book of John out of your bible.

# You're problem is partially solved.

images

daqq

Jn. 10:30; 20:28; 8:58

#Mehhh... Just go ahead and tear the entire book of John out of your bible.

# You're problem is partially solved.

My problems with the Gospel of John were already solved by heeding the voice of the Master and his apostles and teachers and including all of it instead of only accepting your cherry picked trinity-approved MAN-GOD passages which I myself also wondered at for so long, (for being misled by teachings of men). Too bad you are not willing to do the same; for even what little you think you have now will be taken from you in the end. Those passages you quote have taken long hours, days, years, and in this place multiple many-paged threads to explain, and there are others here that have done much the same with only slightly different viewpoints. So the information to truly understand such things is already here, spread throughout this forum, not just by me but by others before me, and others with me since I began posting here, who themselves have likewise done the same, and no doubt they also did it out of love: love for people just like you, and love for the truth, to share the truth with brethren. Your image files, video clips, soundbites, hashtags, and one or two-line retorts are deceiving you more so than you already are: for those things apparently make you feel like you are right, and funny at the same time, and upright and righteously justified in what you believe, but most of that bumper-sticker nonsense you post has nothing to do with the scripture; so those things are actually only helping to drive the nails into your coffin for you while you sleep. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
My problems with the Gospel of John
Spoiler
were already solved by heeding the voice of the Master and his apostles and teachers and including all of it instead of only accepting your cherry picked trinity-approved MAN-GOD passages which I myself also wondered at for so long, (for being misled by teachings of men). Too bad you are not willing to do the same; for even what little you think you have now will be taken from you in the end. Those passages you quote have taken long hours, days, years, and in this place multiple many-paged threads to explain, and there are others here that have done much the same with only slightly different viewpoints. So the information to truly understand such things is already here, spread throughout this forum, not just by me but by others before me, and others with me since I began posting here, who themselves have likewise done the same, and no doubt they also did it out of love: love for people just like you, and love for the truth, to share the truth with brethren. Your image files, video clips, soundbites, hashtags, and one or two-line retorts are deceiving you more so than you already are: for those things apparently make you feel like you are right, and funny at the same time, and upright and righteously justified in what you believe, but most of that bumper-sticker nonsense you post has nothing to do with the scripture; so those things are actually only helping to drive the nails into your coffin for you while you sleep. :chuckle:

The spoiler stuff is just your conjecture and justification of your un-Scriptural stance.

I and the Father are ONE... Revelation 21:22

# Whoopsie

Oh... look ... "Cherry picking" phrase used by you and [MENTION=7209]Ask Mr. Religion[/MENTION].

Can we expect an unholy alliance from the two of you to defend the false "Spiritual Israel" Replacement Doctrine?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right . . so the MAD answer is "why try?"
The MAD answer is that you can keep trying and trying and trying, but "trying" won't cut the mustard.
So best look for another plan that does cut the mustard.

And here it is:

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.​

It is Christ that redeems --- pays the price owed for those that cannot (which is everyone).

You can rely on your "trying" or you can rely on the one that completed the debt owed for you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh... look ... "Cherry picking" phrase used by you and @Ask Mr. Religion.

Can we expect an unholy alliance from the two of you to defend the false "Spiritual Israel" Replacement Doctrine?
I was under the impression that AMR does believe that GOD will keep His oath to Israel and that they will be restored.
But I could have misunderstood.
Have you found something where AMR says otherwise?

daqq

The spoiler stuff is just your conjecture and justification of your un-Scriptural stance.

I and the Father are ONE... Revelation 21:22

# Whoopsie

Oh... look ... "Cherry picking" phrase used by you and @Ask Mr. Religion.

Like I told you already elsewhere, (by your interpretation of that passage), you again make yourself out to be equal with God Almighty. You did not care about that and in fact confessed that you believe the Father is your brother. If you had not cherry picked that passage and given it a special pleading understanding then you would not be saying what you do. But I'm not obligated to play your games: that passage has already been well expounded, not just by me but by quite a few. There are other related passages right in the same Gospel account which you have ignored so as to force your own private interpretation and understanding upon the John 10:36 passage you quoted: see if you can find the other passage or passages on your own, (it's called studying the Word, whom you claim to know and love).

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It is Christ that redeems --- pays the price owed for those that cannot (which is everyone).

Agreed. This is our Justification by Faith alone . . .

You can rely on your "trying" or you can rely on the one that completed the debt owed for you.

I am talking about the Sanctification of the believer that follows Justification.

I am not talking about being redeemed according to our obedience .. I am talking about our Christian lives and witness to the world, after our redemption.

You have believed in the first, but deny what follows.

No one can abide in Christ and He abide in them, through the indwelling of His Spirit, and not live an obedient life, for it is Christ's life that now lives in them. Galatians 2:20

We will know and find assurance in this wonderful truth, "because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight." I John 3:21-23

Without our heart being changed to desire to do the will of God, and bear witness of His Holy Spirit in our beings, we are not known by Him. Matthew 7:21-23

The MAD "gospel" fails to proclaim the full Gospel of Jesus Christ, by neglecting to teach believers how to live according to the Spirit of God, while giving license to continue to live in the flesh. Galatians 5:16-25

This is a very serious error on your part. Please reconsider what you wrongly advocate, for Christ's sake, your sake, and the sake of others you influence.