Online Prayer Requests

brinny

Our Father and Our God, we praise You for Your goodness to our nation, giving us blessings far beyond what we deserve. Yet we know all is not right with America. We deeply need a moral and spiritual renewal to help us meet the many problems we face. Convict us of sin. Help us to turn to You in repentance and faith. Set our feet on the path of Your righteousness and peace. We pray today for our nation's leaders. Give them the wisdom to know what is right, and the courage to do it. You have said, "Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." May this be a new era for America, as we humble ourselves and acknowledge You alone as our Savior and Lord. This we pray in Your holy name, Amen.

~Billy Graham

Thank you and God bless you.

journey

Pray for the USA.

Is this where i post a prayer request for the USA? We desperately need prayer, with the elections drawing closer. If this is the right place, please pray for the USA at this most dire and pivotal time.

Thank you kindly and God bless each of you.

I agree completely and pray for our country every day. I think these are dangerous times for the stability of our country and our way of life.

theophilus

This is a good article on how to pray for the governing authorities you DON'T agree with: http://www.charismanews.com/us/46190-5-ways-to-pray-for-government-leaders-you-don-t-agree-with

How, then, should we pray for those in authority over us, whether they be persons we respect or with whose political judgment we agree, or persons whose character and official policies we cannot endorse?

We should pray for their health and safety. As recorded in Ezra 6:10, the pagan king Darius asked God's faithful people in Jerusalem to pray for his life and the lives of his sons. In light of the recent intrusion in the White House of a man armed with a knife, we certainly can pray that the Obama family and all those in power, whether in Washington or the county courthouse or anywhere in between, would be protected and upheld in good health.

We should pray that they would execute justice. Honoring and protecting those who live decently and productively and punishing those who do wrong are the fundamental duties of the state (Rom. 13:3-4; 1 Pet. 2:14). We should ask the Lord that those in authority would fulfill them well.

We should pray that they would follow the Lord's ways and repent if they don't.
The horrific reign of Manasseh over Judah and his later repentance (2 Chron. 33:1-20) should remind Christians that for those in government leadership, personal character and political actions are entwined. Yet Manasseh should also remind us that even evil men, when they repent sincerely, can be used by God to restore what they have ruined.

Pray that they would govern with wisdom for the "welfare of the city" (Jer. 29:7),
not for personal gain or for the advantage of a favored few. Their concern must be for the well-being of all.

That God would accomplish His purposes through them regardless of their willingness to be used by Him. Proverbs 21:1 tells us that "the king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He will." We can petition the Most High to work through even those who are resisting Him to fulfill His purposes.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my daughter Jordan. She is very sick in the hospital. They are testing for meningitis tomorrow. God's love and peace with you all!

attachment.php

theophilus

Please pray for my daughter Jordan. She is very sick in the hospital. They are testing for meningitis tomorrow. God's love and peace with you all!

Hello Jamie,

I have a daughter whose name is Jordan. She's 27 y.o. and I love her dearly.

I will pray for your Jordan... :)

Lord God of Heaven,

Please watch over this daughter as Your own. Please lead her Doctor to a right diagnosis and proper treatment.

Please hold Jamie in Your arms and help her with her fear and anxiety.

Your Word says that "if we ask anything according to Your will You hear us and will give us what we ask." I pray Jordan's life is in Your hands and that it's Your will for her to be healed of this temporary affliction and for her to continue in this life sanctified to Your service.

Your will be done my LORD and my King.

I ask these things in Jesus' name.

Amen.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've been struggling with this decision for the last two weeks now and have decided that it is time to put my wonderful dog Max down. We have been through a lot of things together for the past 16 and !/2 years but the time has come where his little body is just worn out. Please pray for my strength tomorrow when I take him to the vet for the last time.

theophilus

I've been struggling with this decision for the last two weeks now and have decided that it is time to put my wonderful dog Max down. We have been through a lot of things together for the past 16 and !/2 years but the time has come where his little body is just worn out. Please pray for my strength tomorrow when I take him to the vet for the last time.

Holy Father,

How wonderful are the creatures You made for us to delight in and love. How wonderful when we can do no wrong in their eyes and hearts and how wonderful that a scratch, a chase, a tug and a warm spot next to us can make a furry friend so happy.

How wonderful that these creatures love us in spite of ourselves. They know us at our best and worse and yet they condescend to live with us and follow us around like we're really something (which we are to them).

How wonderful that You made a place in our hearts for them and a place in their hearts for us.

How wonderful for us to include them in our lives and in out families and in our rituals.

How wonderful a gift from You is a loved furry companion.

Thank You for the times we've shared and the ways we grow when spending our lives with Your creatures.

I know You will be with Bright Raven and Max tomorrow...as a shoulder for Bright Raven to weep on and as a new life begins for Max as he waits for his earthly master on the other side of the veil.

Thank You, so much, for these loves we get and these loves we give. They're amazing.

Someday I pray we'll understand why we have to give them back to You.

In the meantime, thank You for them. They're like little pieces of our souls.

We love You and thank You for pets and we pray in Jesus' Name. Amen

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Holy Father,

How wonderful are the creatures You made for us to delight in and love. How wonderful when we can do no wrong in their eyes and hearts and how wonderful that a scratch, a chase, a tug and a warm spot next to us can make a furry friend so happy.

How wonderful that these creatures love us in spite of ourselves. They know us at our best and worse and yet they condescend to live with us and follow us around like we're really something (which we are to them).

How wonderful that You made a place in our hearts for them and a place in their hearts for us.

How wonderful for us to include them in our lives and in out families and in our rituals.

How wonderful a gift from You is a loved furry companion.

Thank You for the times we've shared and the ways we grow when spending our lives with Your creatures.

I know You will be with Bright Raven and Max tomorrow...as a shoulder for Bright Raven to weep on and as a new life begins for Max as he waits for his earthly master on the other side of the veil.

Thank You, so much, for these loves we get and these loves we give. They're amazing.

Someday I pray we'll understand why we have to give them back to You.

In the meantime, thank You for them. They're like little pieces of our souls.

We love You and thank You for pets and we pray in Jesus' Name. Amen

Amen, thank you so much.

Jamie Gigliotti

Jordan is going home today. Her mystery illness abating. Doctors saying possibly a wicked virus.
Thank you God!! You bless me so much more than I could thank you enough! Thank you for the loving TOL brothers and sisters you have given me! Praying for their continual growth in You and your love! In Jesus name, Amen!!