Online Prayer Requests

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I've been struggling with this decision for the last two weeks now and have decided that it is time to put my wonderful dog Max down. We have been through a lot of things together for the past 16 and !/2 years but the time has come where his little body is just worn out. Please pray for my strength tomorrow when I take him to the vet for the last time.
I can relate BR -

theophilus

Jordan is going home today. Her mystery illness abating. Doctors saying possibly a wicked virus.
Thank you God!! You bless me so much more than I could thank you enough! Thank you for the loving TOL brothers and sisters you have given me! Praying for their continual growth in You and your love! In Jesus name, Amen!!

Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!
[MENTION=17188]Jamie Gigliotti[/MENTION],

WOOHOO!!!

:D

He is a good, good Father!

Eagles Wings

Please pray for my family, we are having a lot of difficulties right now, thank you
John 14:27

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (KJV)

I'm awake now, Angel, central time. Praying for you and your family. Our Father's will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

Love, in Christ,
EW

theophilus

Holy Father,

I lift up [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION] and her precious family. We know that the evil one aims all the powers of Hell at Your Saints when we live according to Your Word. We know that we live in a day and age that pulls our families in many and evil directions; away from You and away from Truth.

I lift this family and ask for Your mercy and protection as they encounter the difficulties of living in an increasingly fallen world. I pray the hearts of the children will be turned to the parents and the heart of the parents will rest in You. Even when we endeavor to train up our children in the fear and admonition of You the powers of the prince of the air tempt them to rebel against all authority.

Please, my Father, keep this family. You have said that no temptation has overtaken us except that which is common to man and that You are faithful and will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we are able to bear and that with the temptation You will make a way of escape. Show us Thy way that we may take it.

Let us choose wisdom. Let us choose rightly.

Bless this family as they walk through this world. You have also said that if we train up our children in the way they should go, then when they are old they will not depart from it.

Keep our children, Lord. Keep them from the evil one. Bring them safely home to Thee.

I pray in Jesus matchless Name.

Amen.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Holy Father,

I lift up [MENTION=13987]Angel4Truth[/MENTION] and her precious family. We know that the evil one aims all the powers of Hell at Your Saints when we live according to Your Word. We know that we live in a day and age that pulls our families in many and evil directions; away from You and away from Truth.

I lift this family and ask for Your mercy and protection as they encounter the difficulties of living in an increasingly fallen world. I pray the hearts of the children will be turned to the parents and the heart of the parents will rest in You. Even when we endeavor to train up our children in the fear and admonition of You the powers of the prince of the air tempt them to rebel against all authority.

Please, my Father, keep this family. You have said that no temptation has overtaken us except that which is common to man and that You are faithful and will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we are able to bear and that with the temptation You will make a way of escape. Show us Thy way that we may take it.

Let us choose wisdom. Let us choose rightly.

Bless this family as they walk through this world. You have also said that if we train up our children in the way they should go, then when they are old they will not depart from it.

Keep our children, Lord. Keep them from the evil one. Bring them safely home to Thee.

I pray in Jesus matchless Name.

Amen.

Thank you so much

theophilus

[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] -

Lord we lift up Bob as he prepares for surgery. We ask You to guide his surgeon, to keep his pain well-managed and under control and we ask that You will bless him with full use of his legs when he has healed. We ask for a speedy recovery for Bob and that You will guard his mind from worry and anxiety and especially that he will rest in You. Lord hold him close.

We thank You for giving him the will and the desire to help so many others and to glorify You as he drives those folks to the places they need to go. We thank You for Your calling and gifting and thank You for this brothers' joy in his service to Thee.

Thank You, Lord, for listening and for all You are going to do on Bob's behalf.

In Jesus' Name we pray, AMEN.

theophilus

[MENTION=14087]George Affleck[/MENTION],

Lord I lift this broken-hearted brother and ask You to comfort him, hold him close, help him find Your peace that passes all understanding and to let this TOL family surround him with understanding. Help him to know that we sit with him and mourn the loss of his beloved.

Thank You Lord for all that You do.

Amen.