One Sentence Movie Reviews

genuineoriginal

Mission: Impossible Fallout: Watch a man fall out of a helicopter, an airplane, and a motorcycle.

The Meg: You're gonna need a bigger shark!

Solo: A Star Wars Story: Never has a Star Wars Story had box office results so low.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Avengers: Infinity war

Whaaaa???!!!

Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
left me quite bumfuzzled
with a feeling of disgust.

(I actually did love the movie.)

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Avengers: Infinity war

Whaaaa???!!!

Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
left me quite bumfuzzled
with a feeling of disgust.

(I actually did love the movie.)
That final scene though....

Good thing his page went through...

Arthur Brain

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2234003/?ref_=tt_urv

Brendan Gleeson gives an absolutely brilliant performance in this as a priest who during confession is told he has a week to live. Not because he's a bad priest but a good one. A deep, dark, sometimes comic and thought provoking film with Gleeson utterly believable throughout as a man of faith who is trying to do his best to deal with people in his life while sensing his impending death. One of the best character actors around IMO who can so ably switch from comedy roles to high drama of this sort. Thoroughly recommended for whatever it's worth...

Okay, more of a paragraph movie review but still...

genuineoriginal

Aquaman: Something is fishy.

Bumblebee: Modern reboot of The Love Bug?

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse: Spider-Ham was right when he said, "It can get weirder."

genuineoriginal

The House With A Clock In Its Walls: Time well spent.

Bird Box: Some things are better left unseen.

AXL: A top-secret, robotic dog, with advanced artificial intelligence, created by the military, makes a nice pet.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Last Jedi: Sorry to be making a post to note that there has been no post in this thread about it.

Perhaps it would be best to delete this post since TLJ doesn't deserve this much press.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Last Jedi: Sorry to be making a post to note that there has been no post in this thread about it.

Perhaps it would be best to delete this post since TLJ doesn't deserve this much press.
I thought I commented on it...:think: Wasn't that the one where I wrote...

The Last Jedi: this was not the film we were looking for.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just did a search in this thread for that and nothing came up. A different thread perhaps.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Avengers Infinity War--Fade to ashes...

Antman and the Wasp-- She has the wings--Not fair! ;) ...

Dr. Strange -- Is the Ancient One going to come back?

Aimiel

Captain Marvel SPOILER ALERT

Captain Marvel SPOILER ALERT

To those of you set on seeing End Game without seeing Captain Marvel first: DON'T. It will definitely leave you confused in a number of places if you do. Besides, you'll never know how Nick Fury lost his eye.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Expendables II & III

If you like The Mechanic, Terminator and Rambo then Expendables II & III are action packed films with star studded action casts that are great fun and great entertainment, a great mix of action and just the right amount of humor.

EXPENDABLES-PIRACY-618.jpg