On Veterans' Day

musterion

WDVeteransDay.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Happy Veterans day to any and all vets who post here or have vets in their family.

God bless you and thank you for your service to this country!

thsmiley-transport032.gif

Buzzword

"Our GIs are not vassals or mercenaries. They are the nation's sons and daughters. We put their lives at risk only for worthy objectives. If the duty of the soldier is to risk his life, the responsibility of his leaders is not to spend that life in vain."
-Colin Powell

My dad was a quartermaster in the Army and stood a post on the West German border in Berlin during Vietnam.
He never saw combat, but was awarded a citation for standing his ground against four East German soldiers when a teenager managed to cross the border on his watch.

bybee

"Our GIs are not vassals or mercenaries. They are the nation's sons and daughters. We put their lives at risk only for worthy objectives. If the duty of the soldier is to risk his life, the responsibility of his leaders is not to spend that life in vain."
-Colin Powell

My dad was a quartermaster in the Army and stood a post on the West German border in Berlin during Vietnam.
He never saw combat, but was awarded a citation for standing his ground against four East German soldiers when a teenager managed to cross the border on his watch.

You are blessed to have such a man in your life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

All service is a sacrifice and is needed.

Aimiel

You're Very Welcome!

You're Very Welcome!

It was OUR honor and privilege to serve you and all Americans! :thumb: