Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

lifeisgood

You cannot get to the Father unless you do what the Way says.

You cannot be SAVED UNLESS the Father DRAWS you.

No man can come to me, except the Father who has sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:44)

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Rom. 10:17)

Salvation is ALL of God and NOTHING of us.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
She ruins her testimony about preaching obedience to Christ, because she goes against Christ by slandering one of Christ's chosen, the apostle Paul. She then condemns most of the scriptures, and that is another sin against God, for Jesus says no scripture can be put aside. No wonder she does not know God’s Word as she should. She does not even know if she is saved right now, yet wants to teach us how to be saved?

You believe you are saved right now but you might not be by Christmas yet YOU want to teach us about eternal life.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Salvation is conditional.

If we don't love Jesus, there is no salvation.

Jesus says "if you love Me, keep my commands".
I see another that isn't here any more. She isn't wrong about if you loved (serve) him you would keep his commandments.

I will say it out loud. Those that reject the cross and salvation from it, are outside the faith. I have no doubt they lie in their testimony to pull others from the faith. When you argue vehemently against, you are in fact stating your position on the DBR and what you think of it. Another said;

My objection is to think we can persist in sheer rebellion, sin, and disobedience with impunity because non-existent sins have blanket forgiveness just because our past sins were dealt with at justification.

I know the Lord Jesus Christ will make the right decision in judgment with such people who say they are Christian then say the above. He will make the right choice even if I cannot.

I was looking for a thread, but it was purged for space based on age. Not a big thing.