Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

God's Truth

You see what she is saying? She is agreeing with you.

She hates me because I don't value Paul's word as much as most Christians do.

Most of all I don't agree with her because she says she obeys everything Jesus commands and have no sin.

Isn't that what you are claiming too?

Meshak falsely judges apostle Paul, and when she misjudges me I am in good company.

God's Truth

Ahh sometimes I think "We all just want to be with God and to follow his teachings" it's a shame the spiritual realm can't be an easy thing since we are flesh. Sorry if i annoyed / offended you guys, i made a couple posts with those feelings because i felt annoyed over a post or two my self. I am in the flesh still after all. haha.

The saved are not supposed to live to please their flesh with sin anymore.

Those saved are in the realm of the Spirit.
It's mainly the method on how we get to that point which is different.

A run down on my beliefs, even if you don't agree with me is this.

The sacrifice fundamentals

Jesus baptism he received from john literally took all sin past/present/future.

Could you give me scripture that says Jesus' baptism is when Jesus takes the sins of the world on him?

Jesus carried these sins to the cross, dying and being judged for all those sins.
Resurrection etc afterwards.
I believe I am sinless "Because Jesus took away all my sin and died with it"

I don't believe someone is sinless because they stop doing the action of sin but rather are sinless for putting their full faith in Jesus.

When we want to be saved, we confess and repent of our sins, and we call on Jesus.

Jesus washes us clean and gives us his Holy Spirit to help us.

We are made holy and perfect, we are born again. Even our bodies are made clean. We are to live up to what we have been given.

God's Truth

Jesus commands us to be humble.

Claiming to be sinless is arrogant spirit.

Arrogance is antichrist spirit.

Is that one of the reasons why you called Paul an antichrist before?

You do not like it when someone says Jesus' blood washed them clean and made them sinless.

You do not like the truth. You preach obedience to Christ and then you show you know nothing about him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nonon,

Most Christians claim to be saved; this is the same kind of spirit with sinless doctrine you guys are preaching.

Jesus is the judge who will be saved or not. It goes with sinless believers.

We will be judged when the time comes whether our faith is approved or not by Jesus.

At least you have "ignorance" on your side.

God's Truth

You poor soul.

She ruins her testimony about preaching obedience to Christ, because she goes against Christ by slandering one of Christ's chosen, the apostle Paul. She then condemns most of the scriptures, and that is another sin against God, for Jesus says no scripture can be put aside. No wonder she does not know God’s Word as she should. She does not even know if she is saved right now, yet wants to teach us how to be saved?

beloved57

Is that one of the reasons why you called Paul an antichrist before?

You do not like it when someone says Jesus' blood washed them clean and made them sinless.

You do not like the truth. You preach obedience to Christ and then you show you know nothing about him.

Both of you teach salvation by works, by what a person does !