No Works-No Salvation

clefty

I said

[1Jo 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Yup nothing came of Him but what was given to Him by His Father...He did not author something new or to replace His Father’s will...

Is why it remains: “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah...and the faith OF Yahushua...”

He commanded prayers be said that in future times of trouble the Sabbath could still be kept...fleeing persecution in future winter times will be hard as fleeing persecution in future Sabbaths...

So pray the Sabbath can still be kept...and not a 45 minute worship power hour... any day every day...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup nothing came of Him but what was given to Him by His Father...He did not author something new or to replace His Father’s will...

Is why it remains: “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah...and the faith OF Yahushua...”

He commanded prayers be said that in future times of trouble the Sabbath could still be kept...fleeing persecution in future winter times will be hard as fleeing persecution in future Sabbaths...

So pray the Sabbath can still be kept...and not a 45 minute worship power hour... any day every day...

I said
lol You just make up all this stuff as you go. Try reading the Word. Maybe you won't be an idiot then.

clefty

I said
Prove it with scripture.

Matt 24:19 “How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world”...

So He fully predicted a future time of trouble and for winters to continue...and Sabbaths...

Oh and for woman to continue getting pregnant and to nurse...

Because it is gonna get bad for believers but pray that you dont have to flee on Sabbath...as fleeing persecution is really not keeping the Sabbath Holy...or resting

There we done now?

Or does your fleshy parts still keep you from submitting to the Law of Yah?

Isaiah affirms Sabbath will be kept in the future time to come...imagine that...

Might as well practice and get used to it in this world...

Robert Pate

Banned
You are both suffering from a bad case of religionitist.

Religionitist causes blindness to the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

We are justified by faith alone, because we are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26. Jesus justifies us by doing for us those things that we are not capable of doing for ourselves, like keeping the law.

No one can keep the law, simply because, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

The first step to becoming a Christian is to acknowledge the fact that you are born a sinner, Psalm 51:5 and that you will live out your life on this earth as a sinner, Romans 3:23 and will eventually die a sinner.

If you are to be saved your salvation must come to you totally and completely outside of your sinful condition. Thank God that it has in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus didn't come to show us the way. Jesus came into the world to be the way. This is why he said,

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Not by the way of the law, not by the way of religion. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Religionitist causes blindness to the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

We are justified by faith alone, because we are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is God's justifier, Romans 3:26. Jesus justifies us by doing for us those things that we are not capable of doing for ourselves, like keeping the law.

No one can keep the law, simply because, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

The first step to becoming a Christian is to acknowledge the fact that you are born a sinner, Psalm 51:5 and that you will live out your life on this earth as a sinner, Romans 3:23 and will eventually die a sinner.

If you are to be saved your salvation must come to you totally and completely outside of your sinful condition. Thank God that it has in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus didn't come to show us the way. Jesus came into the world to be the way. This is why he said,

"I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man can come to the Father, but by me" John 14:6.

Not by the way of the law, not by the way of religion. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him.

I said
lol Well there is some blindness going on here but it isn't me. Let me ask you a question do you know the difference between the old testament law and the new testament law?

clefty

Yup...just like nobody can bat .1000 but many still try because they love the game...they want to keep the rules

One kept the law and actually asked us to do the same...if we love Him...

You love Him yes?...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup...just like nobody can bat .1000 but many still try because they love the game...they want to keep the rules

One kept the law and actually asked us to do the same...if we love Him...

You love Him yes?...

I said
What is wrong with you. Jesus didn't think very highly of anyone in the old testament. He called them thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
What is wrong with you. Jesus didn't think very highly of anyone in the old testament. He called them thieves and robbers.

[Jhn 10:1-2, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Why would Yah choose Ananias a believer and zealous for the Law to heal Paul’s blindness...

Even Paul admits:

“However, this I admit to you that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the prophets." Acts 24:13-14

Yet you persist with the false witness He changed the Law...

Here is Paul again:

"I have committed no offense either against the law of the Jews or against the Temple or against Caesar." Acts 25:8

Hard to think preaching the Law abolished or changed would NOT be offensive

Imagine teaching to worship on Sunday...that would offend Caesar...that was his day...

But yet here you are continuing jewish slander and false witness

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why would Yah choose Ananias a believer and zealous for the Law to heal Paul’s blindness...

Even Paul admits:

“However, this I admit to you that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the prophets." Acts 24:13-14

Yet you persist with the false witness He changed the Law...

Here is Paul again:

"I have committed no offense either against the law of the Jews or against the Temple or against Caesar." Acts 25:8

Hard to think preaching the Law abolished or changed would NOT be offensive

Imagine teaching to worship on Sunday...that would offend Caesar...that was his day...

But yet here you are continuing jewish slander and false witness

I said
Paul was under great difficulty trying to convert Jews. He was brought up as a Jew even a Pharisee. So he would become what ever he needed to be to win the Jews to Christ.
While being under the new testament law of Christ.

[1Co 9:19-22
19 For though I am free from all [men], I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law;
21 to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those [who are] without law;
22 to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some.

clefty

I said
Paul was under great difficulty trying to convert Jews.
really?...myriads of jews were believers AND zealous for the law...Act 21:20 myriads is ten thousands...he was having difficulty with the leaders who were spreading false witnesses claiming he taught against their customs...

He was brought up as a Jew even a Pharisee. So he would become what ever he needed to be to win the Jews to Christ.
obedient?

While being under the new testament law of Christ.
yup instructed and modeled before He died...signing and sealing it...no changes after...ok?

[1Co 9:19-22
19 For though I am free from all [men],
free of men yes...but not of Yah

I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;
20 and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews;
yup

to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law;
is Paul redundant here or are these different folks? But notice Paul is NOT claiming the Law is abolished or done away with or changed...but joining them to become under the law...

21 to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ),
yup...but still not Lawless as you claim...and you claim He and the Father ARE NOT ONE OR IN AGREEMENT AS THEY HAVE DIFFERING LAWS?

As if there were the Father’s Laws but now there are the Son’s different Laws...

You would divide the House?

that I might win those [who are] without law;
by teaching them grace to salvation and then what to do in gratitude...His Father’s will
22 to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak.
yup even giving up eating a good steak when told it was offered to an idol...Paul did not want to make even the weakest stumble...

I have become all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some.

Yup save some...those who are willing to obey him when he said “copy me as I copied Christ”...because they had faith first...and were grateful...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If the old testament law was good enough there would be no need for a new Priest and a new law.

[Heb 7:11-12, 18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

clefty

If the old testament law was good enough there would be no need for a new Priest and a new law.

[Heb 7:11-12, 18
11 Therefore, if perfection were through the Levitical priesthood (for under it the people received the law), what further need [was there] that another priest should rise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be called according to the order of Aaron?
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Poor sneaky does not accept it was a singular former commandment...which one? The commandment of priesthood

This commandment of priesthood was indeed to a mortal blemished high priest so yes the job was given to a perfect and immortal High Priest...

Administering the same Law...

But he wishes to sneak in the idea multiple laws were changed...

Adding to the word...changing times and laws...giving false witness like those jews in the book of acts claiming Paul and Stephens taught He changed their customs...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The law of priesthood was indeed to a mortal blemished high priest so yes the job was given to a perfect and immortal High Priest...

Administering the same Law...

I said
lol Your an idiot. That is an oxymoron. It says nothing about priesthood law. The priesthood, not part of it but the whole priesthood was Changed. The law not part of it the whole law was changed.

Christians are freed from the old testament law by dying to it.

[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

If you keep trying to keep the law a live your saying Jesus died in vain. Why not die to the old testament law, there was no righteousness in it.

[Gal 2:19, 21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. ...
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. That is an oxymoron. It says nothing about priesthood law. The priesthood, not part of it but the whole priesthood was Changed. The law not part of it the whole law was changed.

Christians are freed from the old testament law by dying to it.

[Rom 7:6
6 But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not [in] the oldness of the letter.

If you keep trying to keep the law a live your saying Jesus died in vain. Why not die to the old testament law, there was no righteousness in it.

[Gal 2:19, 21
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. ...
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Believers died to the law...it did not die...as it remains “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah” and not 9/10ths of them...like sneaky here sneaking around claiming there are works but the Son has a different will than His Father...

As if there are TWO ways into the kingdom...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Believers died to the law...it did not die...as it remains “here are they that keep the commandments of Yah” and not 9/10ths of them...like sneaky here sneaking around claiming there are works but the Son has a different will than His Father...

As if there are TWO ways into the kingdom...

I said
lol Your an idiot. Why do you talk so much and say so little.

clefty

I said
lol Your an idiot. Why do you talk so much and say so little.

It remains “not Lord! Lord! But those that DO the will of My Father”

What is His Will? “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah”

And not just 9/10ths ok?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It remains “not Lord! Lord! But those that DO the will of My Father”

What is His Will? “Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah”

And not just 9/10ths ok?

I said
lol The will of God is for people to believe in Jesus. Which you don't.

[Jhn 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

clefty

I said
lol The will of God is for people to believe in Jesus. Which you don't.

[Jhn 6:29
29 Jesus answered and said to them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent."

And how does NOT obeying Him show belief in Him...NOT following Him His Way you offer false worship...