The last week is just a giant coin toss for many of the games, but why not?
1. Chi @ Min (12.5): I went the other way on this one because a) the line it huge and b) the Vikes don't really need to prove anything or keep their starters in. Will they anyway? Who knows? It's week 17, Throw a dart.
2. Cle @ Pit (14.5): sort of the same thing, but I'm throwing the dart the other way. Why? Because the Browns are flirting with a piece of history and if you're going to go down that rabbit hole why not go with flare?
3. Dal (2.5) @ Phi: I'm finally picking against Philly. Dallas doesn't need to get anyone hurt and Philly will be trying to get their qb back in his game after last week. Which can only mean one thing, a meaningless Cowboys victory.
4. GB @ Det (7.5): if the Lions can't win this one they'll lose more than a game.
5. Hou @ Ind (3.5): because I still remember being a Colts fan, Indy.
6. Jet @ NE (15.5): cold weather in New England? A good tune up for Tom and Co. and they need to lock up the #1 position.
7. Was (3.5) @ Gia: Washington puts the ignoble cap on an embarrassing season for New York.
Afternoon games in a minute.
8. Car @ Atl (3.5): December has been a down scoring month for Atlanta. I like Carolina to upset.
9. Buf (2.5) @ Mia: should be the Bills, but I can't work up much for them on the road and this is exactly the sort of pointless win the Fins like to post.
10. Cin @ Bal (9.5): the Ravens should win this one. By this much? I don't know. I didn't work the math this week, so I'm going to say sure, a playoff mentality and a lack of composure on the Bengals side allows for it.
11. KC @ Den (3.5): I'm going to take the Chiefs in an upset. Meaning they'll probably rest starters and lose 3-0 :mmph:
12. Jac @ Ten (5.5): a good team plays the better team's backups. Come on Titans.
13. Oak @ (SD 7.5): I like the Chargers to put up some numbers. I'm no longer sure Oakland recalls how.
14. SF @ Rams (3.5): will this be the day that SF remembers who they were before Jimmy got there? Will Jimmy crack corn? I don't care. But just to be stubborn, LA is likely going to rest and if they do the Niners can get them. I'm taking the still unlikely upset.
15. NO (7.5) @ TB: Saints. They clinch the division with a win and they're playing excellent, balanced football. The Bucs aren't.
16. Arz @ Sea (8.5): Seattle needs this and they need to win it making a statement. It's now or never...though it may be now and never, depending. Seahawks.