NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Jordan Spieth (who won two PGA majors this year) was 2 years old when the Cowboys last played in a Super Bowl.

Love Spieth, really wish he would have finished the trifecta at "The Open" at St. Andrews, it certainly would have been one for the record books...oh yea, and go Cowboys...lol... almost forgot this was an NFL thread not a PGA thread. :hammer:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Former all world HS quarterback Terrell Pryor successfully made the transition to wide receiver and has made an NFL roster. His mechanics are not as bad as Tebow, but he still knew it wasn't otherwise going to happen. It is for Cleveland, so does that mean he tears his ACL next week?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I wonder what this means for Tebow? He looked improved in the off season. I was surprised Chip wouldn't take him further, but is this back to ESPN or will another team in need, like Cleveland, take a look?

Brady gets away with it, again, thanks to an inconsistent and apparently incompetent NFL. If you heard the judge, it's more about their inconsistency. Brady should be happy, but the NFL needs to get serious about nailing down its policy if it doesn't want to let the next guy keep getting one over.

Now onto the football. :D Lots of interesting stories to follow this year.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tebow not playing fullback (blocking back in NFL) or TE tells me about his character just a bit. Being hard headed can take you a long way in a lot of things. Learn to overcome. But in this case, it is a detriment. I was watching his preseason clips and his mechanics did look different in game. You can practice all you want, but people go to what is natural. It is better, I will give him that. And you can't expect Tom Brady's perfect delivery from all qbs. Brady is to throwing what Will Clark is to hitting.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tom Brady

Apparently Tom Brady has a Donald Trump "Let's Make America Great Again" hat in his locker:

COJxKr7WsAECA_F.jpg

Hey Granite, is that worth a suspension? :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's obvious that Scott Walker is a Packers fan.

I think Jeb Bush was a Dolphin's fan

What's funny, is that Chris Christie is a Cowboy's fan.

That really irked the Giant's fans.

16571580-mmmain.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Knight,

My Steelers are playing Granite's Patriots Thursday night in the NFL opener.

Is there any way you can end his ban for the sake of NFL football?

Isn't Tom Brady being a Donald Trump supporter enough punishment for Granite?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
NY Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall says Tom Brady's suspension was lifted because Brady is white.

HERE

The irony here is that Brandon Marshall was once suspended for 3 games for drunk driving and beating up his girlfriend. Marshall's suspension was reduced to 1 game.

Maybe he told them he was white.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The ESPN expose on the Pats is pretty grim reading if you like New England. I wonder what Homer would say about it. :think:

Caledvwlch

Dear Knight,

My Steelers are playing Granite's Patriots Thursday night in the NFL opener.

Is there any way you can end his ban for the sake of NFL football?

Isn't Tom Brady being a Donald Trump supporter enough punishment for Granite?

I knew this was a good time to check in on the old forum. :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I knew this was a good time to check in on the old forum. :chuckle:

Yes it is.

Steelers vs Patriots tomorrow night. First game of the regular season.

I wonder how much time will be spent talking about Deflategate, Donald Trump, Le'Veon Bell's suspension, and the SI article.

Caledvwlch

Yes it is.

I wonder how much time will be spent talking about Deflategate, Donald Trump, Le'Veon Bell's suspension, and the SI article.

Infinitely more than is desired or acceptable.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes it is.

yep, i might just leave the sound off or really really low and just watch the football game -

Status
Not open for further replies.