New film tackles evidence for evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Nature of Morality" Awesome! It will be good to see where moral relativists derive their standard...if there even is one. :chuckle:

Well, it's not from evolution, according to a couple of morons in this thread. :chuckle:

noguru

Well, it's not from evolution, according to a couple of morons in this thread. :chuckle:

:up:

Yes, and neither does atomic theory teach morality, you complete moron.

But you will continue to avoid that ugly reality, won't you? Because you are a coward.

noguru

Stripe, the mere fact that you even started this thread (not to mention all the other morons so eager to jump on your absurd bandwagon) demonstrates what a complete fool you are.

If that video clip is an example of how you "creationists" think, I can only laugh at the profound lack of critical thinking skills you people have been saddled with.

It is no wonder that the reasonable world has left you guys in the dust when it comes to forging a future for us.

noguru

:doh:

don't go getting yerself banned again

:up:

Why?

Oh yeah, better not confront their sacred cow of "creationism" and labeling everything they don't want to understand about the natural world as "God". Can't do that, it might make them think critically about their absurd claims.

:rotfl:

If the truth gets me banned, then so be it. It will be their loss in the end. Unlike many people here, I am not afraid of the truth.

noguru

Don't get paranoid Sprite. The people who see you as their hero here, really are that deluded. They are not pretending.

I think you are due for another request for "evidence". You really ought to stay committed to your flailing strategy.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
stripe's my hero!

an-hero1.gif

noguru

not as weird as barbie's tossing pigs off a cliff until they evolve wings

That's weird, because I never saw that in anything he posted. You would not be trying to deceive us, would you?

Oh that's right you are just joking.

noguru

So who reckons they might be able to go to the premiere?

Where: Atlanta (Eastside Baptist Church, 2450 Lower Roswell Rd., Marietta, Georgia, 30068)
When: Friday, October 17th, 2014. Program/meal commences at 6:30 PM sharp.

I'll send my ex. She lives near Atlanta. Though I think that even her excrement filter would fill up within the first minute or so.

musterion

not as weird as barbie's tossing pigs off a cliff until they evolve wings

For SCIENCE!

If rain falling on rocks long enough produced self-replicating amino acids and hipsters, then chucking pigs off a cliff until they're aerodynamically sound seems like a grant-worthy study to me.

noguru

For SCIENCE!

If rain falling on rocks long enough produced self-replicating amino acids and hipsters, then chucking pigs off a cliff until they're aerodynamically sound seems like a grant-worthy study to me.

Yep, all the universe is just rain falling on rocks. You see this is exactly why reasonable people know you guys are whacked out psychos.

Unfortunately for you you do not recognize it yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.