Neg Rep Queens of TOL!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Participation trophies and no losers is a spineless society. This and facebook thumbs up but no option for down is a symptom of the problem of failing to judge the wicked.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I don't really understand the, "this thread is stupid" comments, because, well, why bother posting that (the exception being to try and thwart "dozer's" endless onslaught of attention-seeking, of course ;) )? It's sort of like those threads where people tell us all they're leaving. Again, why bother? Just leave.

Don't let it worry you. There are often stupid threads where one comment may show a members disapproval, nothing more.

bybee

A Spiritual man judges all things, so....get with it. Judge righteously. You should come down hard on the wicked and stop being friendly to them.

Paul says not to be friendly. He says to expose them.

I appreciate your advice. But I feel called to witness with care to those who seem to hold some promise. I do not condone evil.
But also, I only judge harshly in the presence of glaring evil or glaring cruelty.
I pay attention to careful assessments by those on here whom I have come to trust.
Even though I sometimes feel that you are more harsh than I would be, still, I trust you.
A man's perspective sometimes sees more clearly those things which I miss. Still, I cannot expose what I do not see. And sometimes I do not see evil but rather more of a lost sheep.
There is more than one way to witness.
Blessings

bybee

m1240.gif

Welllll.......but I love you!

PureX

Don't let it worry you. There are often stupid threads where one comment may show a members disapproval, nothing more.
And I don't even mind reading a good insult, now and again! :chuckle: But there are a few real 'thread-killers' here, who apparently have nothing more to offer. I expect nothing will be done, as nothing ever has been. But for me, they really do minimize the value of this site, by a lot. That's all I'm saying.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A Spiritual man judges all things, so....get with it. Judge righteously. You should come down hard on the wicked and stop being friendly to them.

Paul says not to be friendly. He says to expose them.

Joh 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
Joh 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
Joh 16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

glorydaz

We have some neg rep queens on TOL! They treat any disagreement with them as a personal attack by stupid, unenlightened fools who do not understand the Bible.

And here I thought this was an open forum in which many views are encouraged so that not only is knowledge shared but the ability to challenge that which one finds problematic may be aired?
I have had my horizons stretched by people who are theologically much more knowledgeable than I. I don't always agree but my understanding has been enriched by them one way or the other.

I have been here many years now and I don't believe I have handed out more than 4 or 5 neg rep's in all that time.

Civil discourse may be had here with many of our enlightened, knowledgeable posters whose goal, it seems to me, is to spread the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ as He intended.

I gave you one, but you've deserved a lot more than that. Sometimes people get what they deserve for their bad behavior and sometimes they get less than they deserve. Amazing how that works out, isn't it? :think:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I gave you one, but you've deserved a lot more than that. Sometimes people get what they deserve for their bad behavior and sometimes they get less than they deserve. Amazing how that works out, isn't it? :think:

and here she is starting a thread to whine about how unfair it is :chuckle:

classic :darwinsm:

glorydaz

I didn't say it was unfair you dollop of doo-doo!
I say it is often misused in order to dog-pile on another poster just because one's little sensibilities have been pinched.

Dollop of doo-doo?

Someone should start a thread on these cool things that can slide through the profanity filter. Then we can just go there and pick an insult of choice. Maybe that's what this thread will become since it has no real basis in fact.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Dollop of doo-doo?

Someone should start a thread on these cool things that can slide through the profanity filter. Then we can just go there and pick an insult of choice. Maybe that's what this thread will become since it has no real basis in fact.

bybee, as prolific as she is, can't hold a candle to artie when he's on the sauce

of course, nobody understands the gay little british slang he uses :chuckle: