and
as the leader of RATO

I will not participate in this

we used positive reps to offset the negative ones
and
we won the hearts and minds of decent people everywhere

bybee

I'm in. She's wretched.

I would agree that she hasn't shown much with which I could agree, yet, I prefer to meet her head on in dialogue.
She usually wins but I do hang in there!
That is to say, her low is lower than I am willing to go!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hereby declare my intention to hit serpent:duh: with a neg rep every time I can until she either:

Retracts her accusation that I, gamera, taikoo, and PlastikBuddha are the same person

or

supports it(which she will never be able to do).

All who intend to join me, please post in this thread. Then I can rep you(heh heh) and get one step closer to her.

EDIT: I'm a better writer than this, really I am. Evidently I was drunk when I wrote this post and declared my 'objection' to neg rep serpentdove rather than my 'intention'. It's fixed now.

You both raise an excellent point about the sig. I can legitimately neg rep her for posting the sig. It is childish of her to be posting it all over the board. As a Christian she should not be telling lies. She should be held to a higher standard.

I will join you in this drive--to get her to remove the offending signature.

I'll join the campaign.
I think folks SHOULD be shamed when they purposely slander.

I'm in. She's wretched.

Though I am opposed to using the rep system for differences of opinion or to be petty, after careful consideration, I am in.

As Tambora and IK already pointed out, because of her signature, EVERY post she makes contains lies and slander.

While most of us posting have differing opinions and beliefs, the one thing I think we can all agree on is that INTENTIONAL LIES and SLANDER should be opposed by all.

fool

Hall of Fame
Riveting. :plain: I think you've found a niche here. :thumb:

I'm guessing that he's tracking SDs' rep and if that is the case either the campaign is being counterpointed by another secret campaign or everyone in this campaign is pushing the wrong button.
Amazing that a horse can type at all :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm guessing that he's tracking SDs' rep and if that is the case either the campaign is being counterpointed by another secret campaign or everyone in this campaign is pushing the wrong button.
Amazing that a horse can type at all :think:
While I wasn't in on the neg repping bit, I'd recommend either condescending variations on humoring her (the ever popular bless your heart gambit) or subtle (and not so) sarcasm as another approach, especially given that some doofus seems bent on a sadly misguided undoing of the first effort.

fool

Hall of Fame
While I wasn't in on the neg repping bit,
Me neither

I'd recommend either condescending variations on humoring her (the ever popular bless your heart gambit) or subtle (and not so) sarcasm as another approach,
Or just ignore her.
You don't have to take every hill you walk past.

especially given that some doofus seems bent on a sadly misguided undoing of the first effort.
There's one person around here that can make that read whatever He wants.
He tends to rail against Pile Ons.

fool

Hall of Fame
Who is serpentdove? :confused:

Who is kmoney?
Who is fool?
Who are any of us?
We are TOL.
And other things as well.
We are voices in the dark.
We are question asking machines.
And no matter what comes thru that gate the only chance we have is if we stick together.